White people will be a minority within the United States in the

White people will be a minority within the United States in the
next few decades, and there is no possible way to prevent it.
>Just thought I'd share some facts...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proprietary_community
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
youtu.be/pSj-052zCL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would be in that minority right now!

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

>no possible way

sterilisation (willful or otherwise) is one way, genocide is another, coerced emmigration yet another. Don't push it op

Don't you have to go get aids or something instead of shitposting nigger?

Are you denying that whites are going to be an ethnic minority?

P R O X Y
R
O
X
Y

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

What is that going to accomplish, though?

So you are advocating for human extermination? Jesus, the depths you white supremacists are willing to sink to...

And this should worry me?

Again, a typical white suremacist retort.

And that's fine if propagated without force or ridicule.....what sucks is MSM telling you who you need tolerate and love.

Fuck yourself

How about we use guns to push them somewhere else?

No, it shouldn't in the least. The only way that this fact would bother anyone, is if they already believe that all other races are inferior to themselves and their ethnic group (which is already a bullshit theory).

If people who collect welfare are the majority who's going to pay for their welfare?

Absolutely nothing :)

>immoral = impossible

SWEETIE PLS

Isn't that up to the "genetically superior" white man?

obvious race bait is obvious

But there differences in IQ and personality, you crazy dumb bastard.

This

I don't care about morality I care about survival

Again, the civilized white man in all his glory, advocating for the murder of human beings.

im moving to us to increase tge diversity and reduce the amount of whites even more soon

aww yiss, we can finally declare minority status and suck the sweet taxpayer money out of few hardworking people in the majority.
>new majority, new culture
>they be racis
>we canĀ“t integrate and have to collect welfare ;_;

who here /WelfarePill/?

we made this country white once, we can do it again

>Implying the apocalypse won't happen by then

This is a typical white supremacist talking point. I bet your bedsheets reek of Molyneaux

Good. Eliminate all whites.

Extermination of undesirable populations is the point of a functional and advanced civilization. It's actually one of the best things civilization does for the human animal.

The fact that you fail to understand this --- well, if you weren't a-larpin and a-baitin' --- proves how primitive you are.

Just like how Nazi Germany managed to do it? ;)

no they wont

Yeah, those minority whites in RSA and Zimbabwe are enjoying them gibs so hard, you can't even imagine.

>White people become minority
>Whiteness becomes unique
>Women are attracted to unique people
>You get swarmed by Asian, Black, Latino pussy of your preference
>Wtf I love kikes now

You're an idiot.

And look how well that turned out for Germany. Now they're nothing more than an exercise in national guilt, and an Islamist basket case. Nice try.

You said impossible. Obviously it's very possible.

God willing it will be peaceful.

Germany is 90% white my negro fellow.

Mass migration is just a peaceful way of genociding a group of people without giving them a chance to fight.

It's something of a curse.

Not for long.

Fuck off Proxyfag.

Cutting your cunt out doesn't kill you.

You will never get away with that. Don't kid yourself.

For another 200 years - yes. It is the biggest economy in Europe and naturally attracts a ton of European migrants, small amount of shitskin rapefugees are nothing compared to that.

I'm sure some pure white girls from Sweden would beg to differ :)

Technically white people will be a majority-minority.

I brought a maori girl with me when I went to sweden. There is no chance I'm greasing up some expensive ass bar to hit on fake tanned bubble-voiced liberacis

How do you know? If enough whites get the same idea, there isn't a force on the planet that could stop us.

I know because all white people aren't monsters like you.

>shitskins =/= human

can we get those kind of refugees please

They are getting more radicalized by the day. The left won't stop pushing. The only reason we exist in larger numbers than before is a REACTION to leftist. If leftist stop, we might relent a little. They won't though, so it's full steam ahead.

You think I like being a WN? I absolutely despise the people that have made it this way.

Is that white to all minorities
or
white to each individual minority?

Aaaah...karma at its finest! :^)

P R O P R I E T A R Y
C O M M U N I T I E S

>oddities
Nigga what

amen

go with the flow and chase ghetto booty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proprietary_community

The feeling when mixed race. Welcome to the party guys.

Huh look, the only non fat black nigger she boon in existence

I bet she won't last another 3 months until she raped full of 100 chimpanzees semen.

What a disgusting comment, delete it.

Since when do we let Jungle Bunnies post their unevolved opinions here?

Get fucking killed nigger.

>White people will be a minority within the United States in the
>next few decades, and there is no possible way to prevent it.
Yes, there is.

>>Just thought I'd share some facts...
I'll share some facts, too.

Northwest Front
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

holy fuck.

i can think of a way to fix it

Being born with that nose, might as well KYS

>You think I like being a WN? I absolutely despise the people that have made it this way.
I used to be a WN, like you. I'm full on NatSoc and on my way to supporting a Turner Diaries type scenario.

Why?

Because the anti-Whites have left us no other choice.

I currently support the Northwest Front, as a step to not only protecting the White race but a building point to the day when we take this entire fucking world for the White race.

If you wouldn't tap that you are officially gay

Based bing

>protecting the White race
Cool!

>take this entire fucking world for the White race.
uhh

>no possible way to prevent it

Blacks never were much good at maths. You simply subtract nogs.

It's weird that people think the white race will disappear in 50-100 years. I remember seeing a ton of stories like that on the news showing projections of what supposed "analysts" think the US citizen will look like.

But it's hilarious, because it's absolutely the opposite of what will happen. Racial admixture will actually completely delete the black race as a whole.

Most black people in the US are already mixed somewhat, and if the entirety of the whites in the US mixed with all of the blacks, it would result in a population with slightly curly hair, and slightly tanner skin, but they wouldn't look black at all, just tanned europeans with bigger lips and slightly different shaped skulls. Honestly I think they would look beautiful.

But this is presupposing anything like that would ever happen, and it won't. Marriage rates in the black community are abysmal, and the current culture and climate of the US means large scale admixture would never happen. In fact, I expect to see the divide between races to grow as the years go on (depending on what happens).

But even if racial admixture did happen, it would have the opposite effect that the Left wants it to: the minorities would disappear completely. Lol.

>uhh
Again...the anti-Whites are leaving us virtually no other choice.

They will never, ever stop until every last White person is dead.

If it's either us or them, I choose us.

Vrooom Vrooom

>You will never get away with that
We decide what atrocities we can get away with like we have done for centuries. Push us enough and you'll all be dead before you can go whine at the UN.

There's a huge continent pumping out subsaharans as fast as the gibs are rolling in.

Do you harbor any madness about you being forced into it? I sure as hell do.

It's called the Nuremberg Trials, sweetie.

>and there is no possible way to prevent it.

ORLY?

I'm certain I could come up with a few ways.

>So you are advocating for human extermination?

No humans involved.

>Do you harbor any madness about you being forced into it?
It infuriates me that the anti-Whites have let us no other choice.

Would I give it up? No. I know the truth now. My eyes are opened and the old saying rings true. The truth has set me free.

>I sure as hell do.
Learn how to direct it into activism and personal improvement. Make it work for you and not against you.

I believe that if we have to kill one race just to make the superior white and Asian race safe then so be it niggers don't have chimp intelligence anyways

>It's called the Nuremberg Trials, sweetie.
Pic related. Your Nuremberg trials.

Shut up nigger
Stalin and hitler did not die for subhuman so like you to live

But I don't want white people to become minorities I will fight for their rights, as a black men I think we should protected the rightsof minorities

Eh, we're a world minority anyways. I've lived my entire life in countries where I'm in the minority (white), and actually I've been treated better there than in the country of white libtards and cuckservatives. If black and brown people in the future act to white people the same way Asians do, we'll be living the dream life. I mean, there's a reason white people exist- light skin is generally preferred across all cultures, as it's seen as a symbol of wealth and leisure (since it signifies spending a lot of time inside). Thus, I have no reason to suspect, no matter how much crime and violence may come of the mass growth, that our power and privilege will grow even more as we stand out from the hoi polloi.

>tries to have smart argument
>do more damage to your own movement
>have iq of 30
And wonder why we consider you subhuman

Churchill is most Jewish of them he's probably responsible for brainwashing Stalin

did you get an A?

youtu.be/pSj-052zCL4

European dead zone in destiny looks pretty accurate

>Honestly I think they would look beautiful.

considering we'll still be a majority compared to muh 13% niggers what's your point faggot? the Hispanics hate you guys as well, oh and the Asians hate you even more. You will never escape the ghettos or the gimped IQs and violence of your race. FEELS GOOD REGARDLESS.

make that decade

>White people will be a minority within the United States in the
>next few decades, and there is no possible way to prevent it.
>>Just thought I'd share some facts...

Hispanics are already the majority in all of Texas' major cities for over a decade now. We don't want the blacks around us. Just waiting for the race war. Cali isnt, already killing blacks there. HAVE A NICE DAY!
Pic is my local Congresswoman.

Your flaunting it makes it seem like you celebrate this change. This makes it obvious you find there something desirable about the existence of the darker skins. Therefore, you assume that dark skin is superior, thus making yourself racist. I could personally guarantee that if the tables were turned and we were outbreeding you, that you would whine and complain that your race was being eclipsed.

do you have a version of this without the meme overlay

>Churchill is most Jewish of them he's probably responsible for brainwashing Stalin