American white hoe beaten like a bitch, muthafucka

>2 white girls in the hood
>For some reason, they begin to argue with some black females
>The white hoes are about to get in daddy's car when one of them gets attacked by the sheboons
>She gets REKT and the nog filming asks the other white hoe: "bitch, you are not helping yo' friend?"

Part 1. Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EckDmrFIrI
youtube.com/watch?v=FKy9Im83GgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The beating continues and the dindu supports it
>"Keep goin', keep goin', yea' good, anotha' one, good"
>The black females finally leave the scene
>"Dat will show her cracka' ass"

Part 2. Webm related

This should be more than enough to redpill them, but white women are dumb as fuck so they'll find a way to blame white men like they always do.

Looks like whores fighting over turf.

>carbondale
>"in the hood"

its a shitty poor college town with a tiny macro mexican population still on section 8,

drive half an hour south and you will have the KKK and fast food workers talking with that signature southern drawl' "mayyyy i halp yeew"

This most likely they will blame the effects that "slavery" has had on them and continue worshipping negro dick

She should have never messed with Native Americans

Well you can see the type of person she is based off of where she went to and how she was dressed, presenting herself as a whore.
I dont feel bad for her. I can only imagine the other shit she does in life that has so many other people wanting to smack the shit out of her.

shitskins are retards, thats what i like about them.
commit crime, FILM IT , go to jail.
they beat up a blonde cutie, thats at least an extra year

Around blacks
Never relax

gonna have to side with the nigs on this one.
they were just helping the ho sort her self out.

good on them.

>relaxing around blacks
>ever

>The cuck mindset

The average white woman gets wet at seeing this and wishes they could be beaten and raped by black men.

Just a couple of obvious whores who learned the hard way that black bitches are protective of their BBC.

>getting yourself recorded while committing a felony

gay

really? This one random video of a white girl getting her ass beat (probably for talking shit) is enough to turn all white women into literal nazis?

Are you people literally retarded?

niggers

go

away

Says the one who allows terrorist attacks to go around unchecked why don't you ask your queen for help I'm sure you can share some tea and scones with her

I'm talking about the ones in the webm in particular.

are you retarded? by "they" he's clearly referring to the two girls who did not relax around blacks. seriously are you retarded? did you assume he meant every white woman on earth when he said "they?" lmfao like english isnt even my first language and it was pretty obvious what he said. im serious, are you retarded?

Coal burners take care of themselves.

Like most degenerates they don't die quickly enough and cause suffering for others

fucking warn us next time you post that vid

You're one special little nigger, aren't you?

god damn

americucks just keep gettin cucked left and right.

Cant watch cause videos on here wont play on phone wtf

Lols. If she fucks niggers just kill her for us.

I refuse to accept these subhumans as my equal. IDC if they wear a suite, or receive some bullshit degree from Professor Shekelstein. These proto humans are NOT MY EQUALS!

14/88

Non-Whites are savages ripe for exterminatiln.

When will people learn to not be around niggers?

this.

EVEN MORE THIS.

roastie got toasted, r-right guys ..?

>"bitch, you are not helping yo' friend?"

The end of western civilization in a nutshell.

WHY?

White women deserve this. Their beloved pet monkeys chimping out on them is hilariously comfy

Why is there no sound? Link original video?

youtube.com/watch?v=3EckDmrFIrI
youtube.com/watch?v=FKy9Im83GgM

>not naming the file black-lives-splatter.jpg
You had one job user...and ya blew it.

/bant/ is down the hall

>white women are dumb as fuck
They're smarter than all others. If anything, women of all subspecies are "dumb as fuck."

Thanks. Niggers really do sound/act like monkeys when they get excited.

niggers!=black people
mudsharks!=white women

not that difficult, isn't it?

german=achmed

>If anything, women of all subspecies are "dumb as fuck."
this. literally 2 hours ago my gf was mad as fuck at me for drinking too much. we fucked and then magically she was fine. women are so dumb. all you have to do is fuck them and they forget about everything.

>mfw then Americans don't even know they have far more Mexicans and Blacks than Germans have Turks and Arabs. Do you eat roadkill for breakfast too?

The blonde drugged out one in the pink with the ass looks ripe for a good fuckin'

>As of 2010, there were 4.8 million Muslims in Germany (5.8% of the country's population) and 4.7 million Muslims in France (7.5%).
>AS OF 2010 5.8%
>6% 10 years ago
>As of 2017 82% of germany is ethnic germans
keep laffin hanz, your numbers are not going as good as ours

most of those black people are from the chicago inner city

>thinking we give a fuck about coal burners
burn the coal, pay the toll
we dont care, pablo

The only people worse at fighting than white numales is white females

And this is related to politics how?

I care this much /\

White females really do look pathetic when they hang out with niggers and get the shit beat out of them

Send this thread to
>>>/bantz/

WHO DAT
AND SHE WAS PROBABLY BUYING DRUGS
T. WHITE PERSON WHO BUYS DRUGS

all three of your posts were tuck dick gold fish golf shit

>the swisher packet on the ground
They were asking to find weed.
Black people hate it when white suburban people come to the hood just for drugs.

You can't even blame the nogs for being nigs. They're just doing what any animal would. However the dumb smile on that sluts face when he asks (excuse me axsks) why she won't help her friend is infuriating. What absolute trash.

>For some reason

Buying drugs

niggers are subhuman avoid them.

He went there, not I. We also got an influx of migrants from other European countries other the last years too.

This. Also, learn how to defend yourself.

Wow. I love the internet. I never got a jolt like watching tv. It's fun.

She is white, she is a nazi, SHE DESERVED IT!!!!!

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!!

>tfw they all have big dicks

If anything should've redpilled the masses, it was that video of an old white lady getting body=slammed (along with her puppy) into a pool by Nigs who were then laughing about it.
Face it, whites are pathetic and deserve what they're getting.

>"bitch, you are not helping yo' friend?"
white women aren't even loyal to each other.

This isn't anywhere near the first this has happened and it won't be anywhere near the last
Jut because CNN or FOX isn't telling you how to feel about black on white violence doesn't mean it doesn't happen retard

fuck all of you hating on white women, you guys have no respect

Its not even hating. Its aknowledging the truth.

fucking privileged muh'ricans, bloody posh bitches mate she didnt even know what to do with herself like shes never seen a fight before