Why is antifa so violent? I thought they were peaceful protestors?

why is antifa so violent? I thought they were peaceful protestors?

They're peaceful on the inside, that's all that matters.

This is why

that guy with the beard was pro man. I think all the people involved in fight were like some gypsy pick pocket team working together

All of them are losers. Sexless virgins

Love strikes hate in the face

wtf is wrong with antifaguette's club in this pic? Looks fake. I smell a trick.

Fuck off commie

>peaceful

Holy fuck! I can't tell if this is satire. lol.

Fascists are always violent, especially the "anti"fascists

Its not, the "rocky mountain antifa" are a bunch of cucks who meet in boulder/dever, one of the organizers is a DJ called KLLSMITH out of denver

Jesus christ if I ever feel like being an hero. I think they would be the perfect target. Provided they actually have guns and can kill me.

20. Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

21. Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

The real question is when will a martyr from the Right swoop in to take blows without resistance or provocation so that the Left will finally be shown as the monsters they truly are.

it would literally be a mental disorder if (((psychology))) wasn't overrun with leftist kike faggots.

Oooooh. Bait

They're mostly frail, weak plebs irl

lmao what
Are they arguing the same side as us, but for a completely retarded reason?

Wrong pic