CAMPAIGN against the MSM for defending ANT1FA

Since one of the purposes of this was not only to highlight ANT!F@S violence but also make the media panic and defend these violent subversive street terrorists

now the media looks even more evil, they're literally defending violent anarchists who punch anybody to the right of bernie sanders

allow us not to begin a campaign against the MSM for DEFENDING them.
Let's get some good memes happening.

Link: bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now* instead of not.

bumping to acknowledge a good idea

great work have a ump

blumpf

Like a CNN endorsed 'we stand we antifa' alongside antifa images

they have been subtly supporting them on NPR as well, but OP's tactics are getting lame since everyone knows this fucking board is the source as soon as this shit happens now. Sup Forums is mainstream now.

How about you faggots quit publishing such blatantly fake posters and try to put a little effort into making legitimate looking ones?

something like that yes

here you go

Stop spelling it "fash", it's so cringeworthy.

brilliant actually

that one's old and been around, we need more visuals along with recent Optics

that's how the commies spell it, but we should use both fash and fascist

I've got a folder full of this autism friend.

and I forgot my image like a subhuman

bump

kindly bestow your superior abilities upon us user

bump

desu, they've been doing this for twenty-thirty years now in Europe and the leftist parties are still getting voted and the narrative of their media isn't broken. But still nice job.

Leftists are winning the vote because they import illegals by attracting them with gibs

In america illegals are ok to vote in alot of places costing actual taxpayers billions

kek, that's better than their actual stuff. It's violent, it's free, it's modern, it's anit-authoritarian, it looks powerful and on the top of it the guy is brown.

If you tweek the fonts a little more until they are perfect, antifa might start using this for their own shit.

That's the idea. I want them to either disseminate this shit themselves or have anons put it up under the guise of being antifa so that the normies can see them for how they truly are.

Here's my attempt at fixing it by the way.

While we're at it, seeing is believeing. Proof via actual footage that they've ALL been nothing but fake brainwashing propaganda for many years/decades:

youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
youtu.be/OWhfKXPoSsM

10/10 I'm loving this

this.

you are retarded.

Are they fucking to the violence and destruction? This is one of the most disgusting and degenerate things I've ever seen.

You do realize both posts were me, right?

See, now this is the path you guys need to be going. Because it's a common sentiment in armchair leftist revolutionaries. Make your garden variety democrats realize that they're not safe with these guys, because the second the right is stomped out (fat chance, I know, but still), Antifa and their ilk will turn on them. Staunch leftists hate neoliberals like Trudeau.

Antifa is a cringe organization

>protesting peacefully like gandhi

Memeage

we need to keep this thread going and get more autists in on this.. the ones you made are great especially the CNN one

Is everybody else on board with the QR code idea?

i don't see why not

Fixed

LOL i cant spell check, delet that

Perfect, we're gonna need to circulate tf out of this, i'm sending the right folks link to this thread.. people are being lazyfucks today for some reason.

Hahaha the antifags lurker took the bait and notice the MSM. Now both will get fucked. Killing two birds with one stone

good shit
shared to the cuckerberg book

I saw this on another Antifa thread so ill say it again for the person those fags dont know the hornets nest there poking at

Check this one out

holy fuck john mccain looks like shit

Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Anyways I support this campaign

>Sup Forums is mainstream now.

Sup Forums/pol/ is mainstream.

what font do we want to use anyway, im creative but new at this

A member of your movement literally murdered a white woman. Before that you guys were applauding that your male members were punching white female 'anitfa.'

Now you are trying to spin it as if liberals are the ones beating/killing women. Projection. Projection.

Say it with me guys, PROJECTION.

You people are literally the worst of the worst.

That font is called "Sharp Unity Semi-Bold"

Gonna need the sauce boss.

>bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631

Smear Campaign Against Antifa.

ANTIFA ARE TERRORIST YOU STUPID FUCKS!

wrong gif lol

>A Jew road kill a woman
>It's nazis' fault

Fuck off you subhuman vermin. That bitch attacked people then played the victim like all lying leftwing scum, and that cunt deserved to die. Why do you faggots pretend that leftwing scum who attack rightwing people and then get killed are somehow the good guys.

Go check out @1a Twitter. Heard on npr accidentally.
They interviewed antifa member, then promoted his book.
"Sometimes violence is okay"

thank you user

Removing historical monuments is a nice wedge issue to drive.

amazing, very believable

holyshit this will trigger so many normies

The next phase.

Keep this campaign rolling.
It makes the leftists demands and rhetoric and sctions visible for everybody.

Huge PLUS :
it associates the correct hashtags and logos with that.

That campaign is better than u think. It breaks cognitive circuits of their narrative in brainwashed ppls minds. Whis campaign does wonders to hard to explain. It has an anti_brainwashing effect u guys prolly did neither anticipate nor conciously intend. But it's perfect !

Op btw is a shill, implying (concern shill), intending to demotivate u. Ignore the shill.

The campaing is a lil wonder, keep it going the enemy is aware of the psychological effect and very afraid. For good reason

Good job, Sup Forums. Go on disrupting their cognitive circuits. Or as Alex J. would probably say : break the(ir) conditioning!

t.psychologist

nice copy pasta commie faggot, you already posted this once... gtfo here