ITT: we post what the other timeline is like

ITT: we post what the other timeline is like

bump for potential bantz

no but seriously, what do you think is going on there?

i mean at least in that Timeline, Trudeau isn't PM

well,Sup Forums could be tacticalized as a post nuclear wasteland mad max style war messager

>Wake up in Jeb timeline
>Shipment of state-funded guac is sitting outside my door
>Put it with the others I get every week but never eat
>Phone rings, call display says its from Washington DC
>Let it go to voicemail
>"This is an automated message for __user__. We have not received your information regarding recurring payments for the Sea Turtle Wildlife Preservation Act. Neglecting to support this service is a federal crime. Please contact your nearest representative by August 31st. Goodbye."
>Christ what a waste of money
>Head outside to my mailbox for the first time in two weeks
>Overflowing with handwritten thank-you letters
>It's from the white house
>"I wanted to thank y'all for voting for me. I'm really happy I was your first, and I hope to be your second too in the next election. Remember that bullying gets you no where and to always have a good time on Sunday Fundays. -Jeb!"

>jeb timeline

great guacamole bowls in Jeb-line

please clap

Some of us are doing quite well.

We already know what it would be like.

>FBI working for Clinton almost finished nightly raids rounding up all involved in meme war
>concentration camps are getting full, piles of shit everywhere
>millions of Syrian refugees shitting in the streets celebrating
>black black, mumps, measles, all make surging comeback since science proves vaccines give autism
>school curriculum is fixed, there are no wrong answers in science because it now includes all world views
>federal mandate on bathrooms, US corporations going bankrupt building 27 new bathrooms for each gender
>starbucks baristas now make $50/hr
>coffee costs $20/cup now though
>stronger together

There probably wouldn't have been a nuclear exchange like some of Sup Forums exaggerates but the brazilication of America would be moving 10x faster.

but is she still chancellor in that timeline?

Wow, that timeline seems pretty comfy.
I think Jeb is that co worker that does everything for the company out of good will.

Still like George W better though

>No wall
>Escalation in the Middle East
>Bannon isn't in the administration
>"Neo Nazis" hunted, doxed, locked up
>Deep state calling the shots
>Trump is a worldwide joke

Oh wait..

>

>still not living in the most open and least populated area in the continental US.

If your ISP lets you see this, there's still time!
GET OUT NOW!

We all know with what has happened, something is going to trigger the end.
Give yourself a fighting chance.

forced radioactive sexual reassignment surgery

tranny bathrooms now constitutional

Well, the mandatory gender and race reassignment surgery for being a fucking white male was pretty unpleasant... Business is booming though, installing 55 new bathrooms in every building has made me quite wealthy compared to the average schmuck that lost his job to the great migrant wave. Sure, Amazon and starbucks pretty much the only companies not teetering on the brink of collapse, but such is life, I got mine... Even got to keep 5% of it now that i'm on the "Hispanic Demi-male" tax plan.

heh..

..fug