I voted for Hillary and I fucking hate Hillary. Because I hate Trump that much more

I voted for Hillary and I fucking hate Hillary. Because I hate Trump that much more.
I blocked all my friends on facebook who said they voted for Trump or even showed support.
I broke up with a girl because she tried on somebody's MAGA hat as a joke.
I told my mom if she didn't get rid of her Apprentice DVDs, I wouldn't speak to her anymore. We haven't spoken since.
I didn't go to Christmas with my family in Illinois because one of my uncles is a Trump supporter. Another uncle whom I loved very much died weeks after it.
I get triggered by words that rhyme with Trump. When my friends tell me they have to go take a dump, I literally shake and wince in pain.

If I had a gun with two bullets and Trump, Hitler, and Satan himself were in front of me, I'd force Hitler and Satan to rape Trump before I shot him in the dick and head.

I hate Donald Trump.

you have a mental illness

Trump has done nothing wrong. You are deranged.

Tits or GTFO and sage

Cheer up faggot

quality bait is a lost art. OP, you are very bad at it... just stop son.

Antifa thread

This is copypasta tier. Weldone if ironic.

sure faggot

which one am I

I voted for Hillary and I fucking hate Hillary. Because I hate Trump that much more.
I blocked all my friends on facebook who said they voted for Trump or even showed support.
I told my mom if she didn't get rid of her Apprentice DVDs, I wouldn't speak to her anymore. We haven't spoken since.
I didn't go to Christmas with my family in Illinois because one of my uncles is a Trump supporter. Another uncle whom I loved very much died weeks after it.
I get triggered by words that rhyme with Trump. When my friends tell me they have to go take a dump, I literally shake and wince in pain.

If I had a gun with two bullets and Trump, Hitler, and Satan himself were in front of me, I'd force Hitler and Satan to rape Trump before I shot him in the dick and head.

I hate Donald Trump.

I hate Donald Trump.

One simple way in dealing with this, a rope and a chair. Faggot.

Nice blog post, nigger lover. You sound like a straight up bitch. I, and I could not be more serious about this, genuinely hope somebody murders you with a Dodge Challenger.

reddit

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

try again in 8 yrs

Breaks all family ties because unable discern actions and beliefs from people name on a board that protects family virtues and acceptance
Not mentally deranged
>shiggudiggy

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

kys, you are waste of space

The tree of Postmodernism must be fed with the tears of a mandrake

Cry now, child

New copypasta, thanks, user!

so much this

Weak bait but if true it shows how hysterical and unhinged the left is.

If you want to change things win an election -Barack Obama

you faggot thats why