States that are (blue) and aren’t (pink) projected to be majority white in 2050

>States that are (blue) and aren’t (pink) projected to be majority white in 2050

This is your future, America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_HB_56
adph.org/healthstats/assets/13AVS_rev.pdf
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/map/jeffersoncountyalabama/RHI725216#viewtop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Illinois isolated pink state
God this state is cancer

Pennsreich strong

It's the island of rationality in the sea of midwestern retards

delet chicago

How's Chicago this time of the year?

damn it didn't work.

time for me to move north lads

>civil war 2.0 will be completely opposite: white confederates in the north and degenerate non white federalists in the south

time for a new border wall along the blue states

Summer's the best time IMO, but its been pretty mild and wet the past 2-3 yrs because of climate change.

Now that is a retarded post if I ever seen one.

I don't think we can stop it now

Yep. Whites need to stop fighting for the South. It's lost. It's sad. But preserving the future is more important than preserving the past.

Well that's not so bad, east+west coasts confirmed, only NY splitting the border is kinda problematic.

Also, how fucking come Alaska won't be white?

was that chart made before Trump started deporting beaners?

Alaskan natives, Eskimos, etc.

Filled with bullets.

Stand tall brother. We will save our people. Hail victory!

All hail the Commonwealth!

Pretty much the same here in Québec

>NC
>pink
Most whites here are carpetbaggers, too. Absolutely disgusting.

The Amish are holding up the white birth rates, thanks God.

It was even worse at the height of slaverly, with most states being 40-50% blacked.com. There's coming back from this if yankees stopped moving here and voting our rights away.

>In 2050

More like, by 2025. Once the Afghan refugees start rolling in. It's time America takes its share of refugees and once the democrat party gets into power, that is exactly what is going to happen. It is going to be europe, but on a much larger scale.

The black pill is infectious.

We just need to wake whites up to the reality of whats happening. The globalist Jews fear this the most. We MUST resist.

Oh sure, carpetbagging is the worst legacy of the Civil War, I agree. But I don't think anything can realistically be done about it now. We need to establish a white stronghold somewhere.

Wawa ftw

It's why they're dumping Somalis in Minnesota—one of the whitest, coldest states. Why would Africans want to live in Minnesota?

The actual habitable parts of Alaska are nearly all white. There's a lot of Pacific islanders in anchorage but otherwise is nearly all native and a white majority.

t. Alaskan

8 years at most isn't enough to stop it. You need to hold power for decades to fully reverse it.
Once the democrats get back in, they will flood the country out of spite for the Whites who voted Trump.

You mean it's an Island of debt, violence, taxes, poor infrastructure, and corruption in a sea of actually decent places to leave. Everyone is leaving this shithole for a reason.

Basically if you don't revolt in the next 10 years and deport people, balkanisation is the only option.

Such a loss of so much conquered land...

I hope so desu, what the whites need is a swift kick in the ass to show them "It's either us or them"

You can do that without us. I don't think Southerners will ever leave en masse like Northerners would. Besides, most are cucked here anyway, and if they thought Trump was really racist, they wouldn't've voted for him. We're just not vehemently anti-white like most everyone else seems to be now.

>literally the south and kike-capitals
wow how shocking.

This. Like a frog in water slowly increasing in temperature, we will wait until we're boiling alive. The pot needs to be shaken somehow. Accelerationism is the only way at this point.

>build wall
>end welfare
>enforce voter ID
>most niggers die off because no more gibs
>spics go home because there's nothing here for them any more

Fuck Wawa, Sheetz is where it's at.

The Africans don't choose where they're going. they're just dumped there

Story of the Midwest

PNWerners need to protect their southern borders from Commiefornian diaspora. Can't set up the Homeland with spics and nogs running everywhere.

Make sure to force Canada to adopt these same policies, or else the shitskins will all flood there, and you DON'T want to share the largest border in the world with a subhuman infested hellhole

Alabama is sure as hell not going to be a minority white state any time soon. even 2050. what you must understand is many hispanics were ran out of the state when HB 56 was passed.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_HB_56

And the blacks have a similar rate of reproduction as white here. Also you have some counties in the state where only 9 blacks were birthed while 412 whites were born in the same year. Even in shelby county, the blacks are reproducing at rate where by 2050 the black population will half!
>adph.org/healthstats/assets/13AVS_rev.pdf
>census.gov/quickfacts/fact/map/jeffersoncountyalabama/RHI725216#viewtop

North Alabama and Tennesse will be the last saviors of true dixie.

Sheetz is a low-budget Wawa.

You need to end welfare for nonwhites + allow job discrimination + offer a small financial incentive to leave the country to non whites

they should literally be rounded up and shoved into the gas chambers. fuck california.

Why Colorado?

>pipe dream: the graph
They've been saying this for a long time.

It won't happen. Too many liberal Whites and civic nationalists who have never been around non-whites.
The truth is, America will slowly die. People will only realize the truth after it's all burned to the ground.

This. Net outflow statistics don't lie. No sane person wants to live here.

Here is chart for those lazy to click link

Not to mention that many non whites are already in the government themselves, and like hell they would allow policies against themselves.

They take the breeding rate of the inner city and apply it to the country at large. These people are very talented at propaganda.

I tried Wawa on a visit to Philly. I say again, Sheetz is where it's at.

Democrat government is running us into the ground and using bullshit gimmicks like marijuana and fag marriage to lure in more democrats(Mexicans) from California as well as Negroid thugs from places like Detroit and New York.

spoiler: never legalize weed if you want to keep the lowest common denominator out of your neighborhood. You'd be amazed how many wastes of life would actually relocate and even resort to being FUCKING HOMELESS just for marijuana.

t. Colorado

Reminder that purging Chicago and NYC will make Illinois and NY majority white and red states. Those cities shall be the first targets of the civil war.

It angers me that a nation of such promise and potential was thrown away in ONE GENERATION all for false feelings of equality and brotherhood.
May our rage engulf the world in our final moments. Fuck 'em all.

My repetitious post number confirms

Arkansas stronk

Fucking dickenlooper and his goons

>tfw never found anything worth staying for in any of the pink states
except maybe Illinois. Met a cool ginseng hunter who said, 'i 'spose ill vote for him', when i was fueling up on my xcountry trip to help flip PA red.

Not if I have anything to say about it. The illegal population here in Fl. is 30% in many areas. I've already reported over 20 and with luck I will have my first kid on the way (white, obviously).
If even 5% of the pop. here did what I did we'd be good.

>on the verge of going bankrupt
>"""rationality"""

I wouldn't be so sure about Iowa user. Packing plants are migrant hot havens. Iowa produces the most pork in the United states, top 10 in cattle production (could be wrong on that), and pretty high up their in terms of poultry production. With shit grain markets right now the price of feeding animals is dirt cheap, so new feedlots, hog houses, chicken houses, etc., are going up. Packing plants are struggling to keep up with the influx of livestock and hire migrants (lots of times illegally see Tyson Human Trafficking case) by the metric ton.

I hate to sound blackpilled in my hometime as a white man I am a minority, and less than a decade ago we were majority white.

t. deeply concerned Iowan

but in my home town* Jesus Christ I should really proofread before I hit post.

This will never happen, unlike europe the majority of Americans and all Republicans are redpilled on Islam. That's why our muslim population is still only 1%. Even if democracts do win in 2020 they will be unable to get anything past the republican congress.

>imagine living in the US

Hail!

Mormons, mudders,and Mennonites.

How poetic.

Colorado springs is awesome though. Well at least near old Colorado city. 70% white, blond hair, blue eyes.

UP is Wisconsin's rightful clay

One party state.

The hell it is

Good too know that I am part of the non white percentage in California :)

>tfw still going to be white
but this graphic doesn't take into account that fact that i will personally have about 67 million huwite children and i will strategically place them to retain majority huwiteness in all states.

underrated

>indiana
>still white

hahahahahahha fuck gary