Immigration

This picture makes me think. Hmmm.

HAT PEOPLE PROBLEMS NOT MY PROBLEMS

Why is Canada dressed like Santa Claus

>Germany 6'0''

>Norway 5'10''

Selective immigration is a spook.

are you implying that USA is the real fourth reich?

>we're one human race after all, there's no immigration, because borders are our imagination.

good work op
keep thinking things

One human race xDDDD

We took all the good Germans and left the cucks.

>lots of German and Italian immigrants
No wonder we have a nazi problem.

Mexico is 30 million. Way to end it 30 years ago.

Now do 1960-current year.

I don't want people to immigrate because of their race, not just because I hate all immigrants. That being said this is clearly due to immigration to America.

Notice the HIGHLY convenient time frame at the top of the picture, right when german immigration to the US exploded. Literally within 10 years. And it was a bit different when we were trying to fill America intentionally vs now. It's also different because the US has no genetic identity. I would be upset about the idea of millions of german males immigrating to Italy, raping italian woman and ruining the genetic makeup of Italy. It's even worse when it's niggers invading europe though because at least if germany really did that there wouldn't be a huge mud blood brain drain that would turn Italy into Mogadishu

;_;

>Implying I said that
What I'm saying is that selective immigration is a spook in that illegal immigrants will be a constant in society. As such the illegals have trespassed on your egotistical autonomy by entering your country, but they have fulfilled their egotistical desire, meaning you're their bitch.
It's not irrevocable, though you just need to exert your own ego.

the absolute state of communism

>1820

Do 1985 - 2017, I'll wait

because Santa Claus is canadian

We were very efficient at beating the German culture out of the German Americans.

People underestimate how much shit German-Americans and Catholics got in American society for the longest time.

That's because Germans are natural autistic cucks who will let you walk all over them with a smile

That America is dying.
Post a modern one.

>germslimes are the reason for America's downfall

And yet now they are the majority of Americans. The nation founded by the founding fathers got swept away in the face of migrations from Germany and Ireland.

>humans naturally form borders between tribes
>tribes became kingdoms, which became nations
>I know!! Let's tear these borders down and bring forth multiculturalism
>multicultural cities grow into tiny enclaves of divided people

Nations exist because of fundamental ideological differences in how groups of people wish to govern. What has happened now with multiculturalism is that now we have micro nations inside nations

>Be British and Irish
>Immigrate to all the countries your people built and most of these countries welcome with your open arms as they are your countrymen.

The only acceptable races on there are the British and Irish.

>turkey is a literal roach
they knew

Ireland is British, don't be rude.

>The nation founded by the founding fathers got swept away in the face of migrations from Germany

Wonder why you have to make America great again...

No noteworthy Netherlands-Belgium?

really makes me think.

We can't even beat other countries in emigration

shit tier bants bruv

probably it's not like you have many people. Exodus of your both countries would mean little, on the global scale.

NYC used to be New Amsterdam. A number of roads and bridges and stuff still bear Dutch-sounding names, along with some presidents (not all of which were Jews).

>10% of total population growth per decade, just of shitskins for two decades

Oohh I see why America sucks now. I always just blamed 9/11.

Why can't we just kill illegal immigrants?

You can, you're fulfilling your ego that way.

True dat

>Irish top decade 1851-60
>the only way to save America was to close the border in 1850
Thanks for reminding me.

I for one am tired of all this Canadian Communism being forced on innocent children. I strongly suspect it's also a source of pedos.
>hey line up so your little kids can sit on my lap :3

That's the whole point of egoism, doing whatever your ego craves for. Not that I'd murder anyone.

No, thats the santa claus you cucks made for coca cola marketing. The jew infected Saint Nick

Don't you talk smack about Coca Cola. They're the only ones saving the poor polar bears for Christmas, no thanks to massive Canadian oil fields and forest fires. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

So in the other words, if we do nothing, ergo, let the immigrants flood our country, then we will eventually win? Now, that sounds like some canadian bullshit.

The fuck? When did I say that? And extreme egoist would probably go on a murderous rampage with complete impunity since the egoistic society is composed of a union of egoists.

I'm a libertarian but think aspects of egoism are conducive to libertarianism (competition). I would just restrict immigration, not fucking murder people, I'm just saying what an egoist would do.

>egoism

that sounds like some dumb bullshit invented so you don't have to think too hard, just like most other isms