Daily Reminder: EVERY PERSON IN THIS PICTURE IS A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes they are, the Democratic Party should have long ago been outlawed as a criminal organisation.

trump russia is the worst psy op by the CIA in its history.

Obama is not a traitor, he was a good president

He wasn't even american shill. He was hands down THE WORST PRESIDENT that has ever sat in the oval office. He should be wiped from the history books that indonesian fuck.

>all of the replies are digits
He's here

>He wasn't even american
yes he was lol

Nope. He was born in Indonesia to Sabud cult. He's gotten multiple plastic surgeries and he also has scars all over his head.

Damn nigga lemme get in on some of this high energy

bump

fuck off, coal burner.

My numerals say otherwise

Guess they don't you also post that stupid popular vote meme in every thread....Is it cuz hillary got the death penalty and Obama is already incarcerated?

nope, he was born in Hawaii

Damn shilling hard. How nervous are you for the inevitable?

>Obama not American
Exactly. Trump is a Russian spy.

Obama was an a true Indonesian patriot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The CIA really fucking sucks I guess, you guys aren't convincing at all. What happened?!?!?! you guys used to be the best at this!

Yeah this is correct, but you're seeing it completely backwards. Russia and Manafort knew that Clinton foundation/ Open Society were running a human trafficking ring in Ukraine during the conflict and when Trump hired Manafort for his campaign, the establishment freaked the fuck out and knew that if he'd won they'd be fucked over by Trump.

Sessions is black.

burden of proof is on you so prove it faggot

nah it's ok. Sheriff Joe has me covered. Enjoy prison.

the digits 77 always come through when such a powerful pic is posted

DELET

Most of these people have worked their whole lives for a Color War/revolution in which they hope to win
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324