GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL: ANTIFA

What's his inevitably imprisoned name Sup Forums ???

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13782052
youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His name is appropriate, thenomad419.

Jews are nomadic parasites and he works for them. The wandering Jew.

You crazy motherfuckers are incredible

noice

Do not reveal how you identify people

press charges if you are in this city

Have a Bump

Is he caught????

Bump

This... does seem to match up, just looking at it.

Bump.

this isn't a doxx thread is it?
i got b& by a kike mod days ago for "posting in a doxx thread"

is this real?

See, it was parolees and freemason cops that fuck us every time.

fuck yourself, commie

Do you not know how to read nigger?

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Sup Forums is amazing !!!

you should be rewarded for your diligent public service !!!

now Red Helmet and Fat Boy Beard

HOLY SHIT, Sup Forums *8ch* DOES IT AGAIN

first thing I thought of then I saw these guys. Masons

Good job anons

shut it down

Sup Forums has never ceased to amaze me. I am proud to say I am a part of this. Good job, anons.

the fucking freemasons are worse than the jews. we know the jews, the masons are jew boot lickers that fuck their own family after a bath house ritual.

fucking christ that is one ugly sodomite...

Apparently they do not, lol. Free bumps, tho.

I fucking love you Sup Forums

Thank you guys so fucking much for nailing this fucking cocksucker.

Antifa BTFO. You WILL be caught. You will be held responsible for your violent crimes.

Sauce please please please.

freemasonry is jew boot licking for goyim

was this cville or virginia?

Fucking nice.

It's really just networks of autism (autnets) crawling news stories and social media

that was one of the guy at cville on the day of the car crash

who is this semen demon

>heh let's ruin white people's lives
We need to bring back Game of Tyrones.

Yeah I got the same shit. Thing was I was pretending to be an Antifa shill.

get this poll primed for me plz
gonna release on twatter
strawpoll.me/13782052

MM Bates crashed in the jew hoax helicopter crash for goyim. MM Bates= Master Mason

Masons are jew boot lickers.

Skin color doesn't matter if you're a communist, commies aren't people

pol's collective autism will never, ever cease to amaze me

They do it if you post names, numbers, or addresses. Avoid those and the thread will last.

>Do not reveal how you identify people
yeah, can't let them know they're identified by distinguishable physical characteristics and clothing. maybe someone should sneak a memo to law enforcement, since this new, unheard of concept will surely help them catch criminals

note
infinite chan does this
they deserve praise , but they don't want any

>what Sup Forums used to be

Is that Cantwell?

I agree mostly. I'm just always conflicted when I see whites commit crimes, especially violent crimes.. My race means more to me than anything but I hate Commies & violent crime.

I actually know the guy who got his head cracked in by this faggot. Cracked-head guy is a guy who's always looking for a fight. Otherwise, an okay dude.

Link?

Jesus Christ. Why doesn't the CIA/NSA actually capitalize on your weaponized autism?

>tfw we do LEO's jobs better than most alphabet agencies

bump

get the cops on this guy NOW

Sentenced to 6 years for conspiracy to commit TERRORISM... then let out on parole one year later?

KEEP BUMPING

post more evidence if you have any

traitors die first.

and it's not even about if they're white, not really. it's about if they're Aryan.

Aryan essentially means that tertiary brain structures have control of the secondary (limbic) and primary (stem) functions. it is both effected by and affects epigenetic expression.

they said that we came from mars, 'on sound and fury they will fly'. well, the 'nazi salute' is actually a magical gesture that can be used to monitor your level of Airy-ness. (air being the elemental archetype of thought and ascended humanity).

it's just the gesture that you make when you're feeling the wind while riding in a car and sticking your hand out the window. the way a person does it indicates how sensitive a person is to the 'powers of the air' or the solar winds rippling through our finer, astral-magnetic forms. this is basically the main subject of the thule societies research.

there are in fact aryans of every race. the white race is simply the administrative race, and the ultimate warriors. that's our role in the human ecosystem. aryan blacks actually enjoy being slaves to aryan whites, it's completely symbiotic.

Whoever the fuck did this, thank you. Excellent work. Attempted murder charge inc.

the cops are in on it, freemasonry Chief of Police and Freemason Bath house lodge right there.

he still has to search through, compile, look at picture after picture through different avenues ect. the fuck you talking about?

>Why doesn't the CIA/NSA actually capitalize on your weaponized autism?
Who says they don't?

released on parol... he's going to do some real time now kek

This is some WE WUZ MAJIC SPAZE NIGGAS shit.

Still need to find the guy who bashed him with the bike helmet.

probably was released under an agreement that he becomes an informant.

/pol never ceases to amaze

I'm impressed

better dead than red helmet

Since the twilight thread got deleted.

The best tactic is to call the owners jews
Allowing antifa to organize while they spend their hard earned money under a capitalist system so they can get plastered on their choice of beer and liquor.

Or call the owner a nazi.

Or say that the twilight is a honey pot, and the owner has the place bugged.

Remember the difference between right and left is that the left reacts in fear. And the right reacts with hatred. Use their fear against them.

In all reality twilight prolly isnt a meetup as much as it is neutral ground to talk with the news. They prolly meet in jack off booths at taboo or something. One of the guys likes punk music and goes there.

One thing to mention is that the bridges around there are plastered with street art of a liberal bent.
Remember when the area had kingobama and infowars atickers all over the fucking place.

>WE WUZ MAJIC SPAZE NIGGAS

yes

they definitely try with this board. but publicly, the sum total of man hours is probably more than they can afford

These delinquents are joining the furious SJWs just to nig out without consequences.
And then the fucking SJWs think they're fighting for a good cause and start chimping out too.

You guys should make some sort law were police officers can ask for IDs in thse kind of rallies.

Seriously believing this nonsense...

i can believe anything i want at any time for any reason.

what can YOU do?

Fair enough.

Probably just let out early because of prison overcrowding. I hope he is close to a 3 strikes rule.

Where can I trade in my girlfriend for one of these

>tertiary brain structures have control of the secondary (limbic) and primary (stem) functions.

Does this basically mean being able to introspect and perceive your conscious being, "inner self", etc.?

More esoterics please

Who the hell is capable of this?

Beyond impressive. This is above the stuff I would expect from the FBI.

this reminds me of that time Sup Forums helped get isis bombed
does anyone have that pic? i have searched forever cant can't find it.

They're all normies that don't know why it's bad to have social media accounts with all of your info and they sure as hell don't know why it's especially bad to link different platforms. They have no concept of software, hardware, or accounts and services isolation. They're technologically inept tards.

Holy shit, great job. Spread ol Brent's name far and wide. Illinois dept of corrections, Virginia attorney general, poor mo fo who got clubbed, and let the various "free the Nato 3" groups that their boy is going to need to deliver some major piles of cash.

I see them do this a lot. I tracked one guy down on facebook who was the witness to a cop killing. he was dumb enough to complain in a public post that he did what they wanted they better cut him a deal

Not believe in the retardation that white genes outdetermine the environment.
youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA&t=3s

The Masons Cops brought in the parolees, wake up goyim by order of the Mayor and Chief of Police.

The fake old man (about 45, hanging with media) on the ground was an actor to distract you. The guy with the badge, the attacker and so-called old man was a distraction.

If you can ID them, then fine but that was the Mason distraction, for god sakes CNN released the pics.

They -can- do this because they don't have the shitheel faggot lib mods that moot appointed to try to curb gamergate that hiro is too lazy to fire and replace.

Oldfag here -- Sup Forums detective work is better than most corporate security I've seen. Amazing.

these wannabe militant radical groups attract wannabe-violent psychotic chickenshit pussies who believe that they have a pass to engage in cowardly acts of anonymous violence with impunity....it's especially impressive that the auts have nailed them in VA and CA....better than any Court-TV detective show....just amazing....HATS OFF !!! FANTASTIC !!!
Medals of Honor are well deserved...
Now for Red Helmet, Fat Boy Beard, et al...

released on parole, only if you are left winged

SAUCE MOTHERFUCKER

Sauce on the victim's injury?

>Court-TV
How fucking ancient are you to still have Court TV on the mind.

Wew nice work

anyone post this is they have it please?

if they have it*

>Does this basically mean being able to introspect and perceive your conscious being, "inner self", etc.?

kinda, but it's more of a creative act. the untermensch put a lot of stock into 'discovering themselves' and so forth, but, the Aryan *IMAGINES* himself - how else do you think the nazis made everything they touched so simply beautiful and ordered? because it was completely uninvolved with primary functions (survival) and secondary functions (belief, reason, education, etc). it was the product of the 'inner radiant', or the 'black sun'.

wow cool trick faggot lol

look at her fat legs getting squeezed by those leggings

pol votes overwhelmingly for no free speech

So who is tweeting that info to Trump to get him to get the guy taken in for parole violation? I bet he would make a call. Hell, would back up his speech about their being some BAAAAAD people on the left side. Fucker is a terrorist.

You guys did such a kickass job with the Boston Marathon bombing, too.

>our free society

Ha