I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=who invented the internet&oq=Who created&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0i10i67k1j0i67k1l3.3269.8634.0.9820.41.22.1.0.0.0.290.2427.5j14j1.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..26.14.1467.6..0j35i39k1j0i131k1.rkjb3EzZHbQ
archive.is/xy7bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't perse hate black people, what you hate is the degenerative effect black people have on American society

Welcome home

This sounds like an expensive eighties arcade game. Quick, someone give me a tutorial.

Racists.

Black hate thread? Black hate thread.

No, I hate the colour of their skin more than anything else about them

#NotAllNiggers

Or the smell.
Good things can be said about any individual within a group of people. NAXALT argument fallacy.

i gotta ask, are you a chinese man? every chinese i ever met has been a racist sonovabitch.

>black
>people
pick one

>racist sonovabitch
spotted the /nupol/

can you confirm this was political, or is he just a nigger chimping on anything in his path as usual?

welcome to the club

wow, smdh user.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no Op, you're completely wrong, it's

I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS

i just hate them because they are the color of shit and gross to look at. we honestly should have nuked africa back in the 50s and sterilized the local herd.

Sup Forums loves black people, stop smearing us with your racism

Jesus healed me of that. If you are angry at the behavior of blacks in America you should watch Thomas Sowell and listen to his arguments about welfare as the cause of this. He has TONS of incredibly convincing data.

LOL. Yeah. And they started the space program too. How long before a movie on this?

Google also claims blacks invented almost everything in America. I understand the idea of reclaiming one's history, but some of this is a bit of a stretch.

>and they started the space program too
hidden figures the movie lmao almost won best movie ever award

Lmao. Never heard of this guy before. Apparently he won a price in 89 for some fluid dynamics calculations. Ok. So what does this have to do with the internet, goolag?

>Emeagwali was voted the "35th-greatest African (and greatest African scientist) of all time" in a survey by New African magazine.[9][citation needed]

Kek.

Is that Molyneux?

Google confirmed what? google.com/search?q=who invented the internet&oq=Who created&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0i10i67k1j0i67k1l3.3269.8634.0.9820.41.22.1.0.0.0.290.2427.5j14j1.20.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..26.14.1467.6..0j35i39k1j0i131k1.rkjb3EzZHbQ

It gets better still. Dude is Nigerian and digging a little bit deeper, it seems he is a flat out scammer.
archive.is/xy7bA

yaah I don't think
that needs to be clicked on

no way joos are above sand people, fake news

Come on man, put me in your list, bro

Groids are unironically subhumans. Even before any other race had stepped into Africa they had thousands upon thousands of years to develop themselves, but the most they could accomplish in that time is a rudimentary, primitive spear, some shitty tools and a mud hut.

When we colonized S.A we should of just wiped them out when we had the chance and done the planet a favour, for the few (

Also it seems it is only Europeans or people of European descent that have the pathological altruism necessary to accept them as the burden they are whilst simultaneously treating them as equals, Arabs and and East Asians for the most part know instinctively that they are useless and either enslave them or don't even bother with them.