twitter.com/______nija/status/900516026013675521

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/06/26/dining/jack-daniels-whiskey-nearis-green-slave.html
archive.is/ShysN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#powerful #iconic

How br--wait, it isn't anything.

Digust

It doesn't even mean anything when doing it solely to virtue signal. These people don't even understand the purpose behind it.

ou don't have to stand, but if you can you should. We have funerals for people instead of throwing them in some huge hole somewhere out of respect for their life. The people that died for this country deserve their moment. It's the same as standing to sing during church. The amount of people that died so you can have a stable life should be enough perspective, but for some it is not.

That smug face. That is not the face of someone fighting oppression

Servile oogly boogly kneels to her master while offering a tasty beverage.

literally who cares

Good. Fuck (((America)))

Oh look, another self hating mulatto.

>Black

She'd be white in Uganda.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

(((niggers)))

This, to the fucking end of time. You look at those civil rights sit-ins, and the kids walking past the angry crowds to the first desegregated schools. They've got stone cold, stoic faces. Not this sassy mammy shit.

What the fuck does a knee even mean?

If we'd have picked our own cotton and southerners wouldn't have been so lazy we wouldn't have this nigger curse in the fist place.

Another "oppressed" sow who happens to look very well fed.

Why do we continue being so cruel to them instead transporting them to an oppression free place like Haiti or Liberia?

Because American leftists are weak cunts.

The Special Nigger Rights movement of the 60's is what led to this. They had rights since 1865.

Segregation was nothing more than a common sense approach to keeping the White community safe from dindu crime enrichment.
If anything it was waaay too tolerant. They simply should have went to Liberia after the Civil War.

The time has come brothers

NOT ON MY WATCH

If the brown cow doesn't produce chocolate milk, PUT IT DOWN.

Don't you just hate it when your knee gurs so you have to sit down during national anthem?

Twitter was a mistake

Edgy

She's probably better at qb than Kaepernick

>TFW someone says "strong black woman" ...
Jesus Fucking Christ. Niggers are so God Damned Insecure.

And she's drinking Jack Daniels to boot, a fucking white man drink. What a worthless cunt, if they hate it here that much go back to Africa.

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

Great notice, so fucking true. It's just smugness and arrogance, doing something without even knowing why just to piss off da white man.

>tfw I don't even know the lyrics to my homecountry national anthem

Maybe I should learn Canada's anthem instead, is it shorter than 6 minutes? Because I am not dealing with huge anthems again

how the fuck is that whale oppressed?

bitch eats more than i do ftfy

um sweetie a black man taught jack daniels how to make whiskey

nytimes.com/2016/06/26/dining/jack-daniels-whiskey-nearis-green-slave.html

archive.is/ShysN

Was she trying out for the Cleveland Browns?

Oh, look, another mulatto trying to compensate for not being black enough.

>carefree queen
more like welfare queen

I'm not even trying to be edgy, just suffering from a very severe case of groid fatigue and have studied the history of country to know the truth; not what the kike media/ZOG apparatus has been pumping out for the last 50+ years.

They're painted Whites as unreasonable monsters for wanting nothing more than to keep themselves and their families safe from rampaging brutes. The inner cities and crime stats confirm it wasn't just a "stereotype" like the enemies of all that's good will like us to believe.

Thanks. It's just some vague reference to some nigger helping out, it's so stupid. It when mentions doing this for SJW's.

>Some also see the move as a savvy marketing tactic. “When you look at the history of Jack Daniel’s, it’s gotten glossier over the years,” said Peter Krass, the author of “Blood and Whiskey: The Life and Times of Jack Daniel.” “In the 1980s, they aimed at yuppies. I could see them taking it to the next level, to millennials, who dig social justice issues.”

I wonder who the kike is that came up with this advertising and pushed this to it's kike friends at the NY times?

>White man teaches negro slave how to make Whiskey

>Said man hires young White boy as an apprentice

>Tells slave to teach the youth what he knows

>Blacks invented Whiskey!

This the bullshit I am talking about. These shameless thieves of history and accomplishments know not any boundaries that they won't cross.

right? rebels unsure of the cause.

I mean, I knew niggers were lazy but too lazy to even stand during such a short song? Why don't they just dance or shake their ass like they usually do whenever anything resembling music sounds?

Is she holding a $20 cup of beer at a game where tickets are expensive? So oppressed

Okay so a pretty black woman squatting and taking a sip of her drink.

What did she mean by this?

>Too lazy to stand

Observe them, especially the males, in a store setting with a counter. They walk up to the cashier, lean forward, and plop both elbows down on the counter to complete the transaction. Even standing up straight on their own feet requires too much physical effort.

saved and I don't usually save meme balls

fucking smug niggerette posing for newsphoto of the year. rofl fucking subhuman.

brrrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppp

Needs a cunt punt from an old man

So you won't mind if I raise my arm in a HEIL salute to the American flag correct?

You mean the slave owner taught the nig and the nig and the slave owner taught jack daniels.

What is this? Why are her tatties hanging out?

Wait till Trump sees this. LOL

Social media narcissistic mindset on steroids.

>pretty
>black woman

She's American.

Make this go viral

I see this so much don't copy and paste you faggot

>Jack Daniel a white man drink
JD is for niggers and fags

Trump acttuall has an IQ of around 147-149 according to his past tests
(Keep in mind these were taken a long time ago so the tests may not have been so accurate)

There is nothing really quite as infuriating as obese welfare cows "protesting" for attention.

This is a good one. It has shown in race neutral testing that it hurts minorities by NOT tacking their race onto the subject.

Basically...
>I know you are right but muh oppression. Free gibs now.

More like Bye FELICIA YOU CUNT