Sargon of Akkad isn't Base-

d

This guy is the epitome of "MUH REASON, can't debate you since you don't understand REASON."

He is libertarian,so that would not surprise me.

after Sup Forums

>the unfinished typed sentence was due to the image typist of said sentence posted for the sole purpose of showing supposed contradictory evidence to the argument the typist of self-interrupted sentence was making.

I love sargon, what's wrong with him?

Quadroon of akkad

what is this image conveying?

I watched that responds to Nazis video he did where he was getting after the Nazis for false equivalencies, and then not two minutes later says SJWs and Nazis yelling about stuff is the same thing.

Doesn't care about anything but individuals and can't comprehend that the culture of a good is indicative of the individuals, and vice-verse.

Sargon of Livejasmine is free market taken to retard extremes. He is against people uniting under identity because "hurr, uniting is collectivism."

>He is against people uniting under identity because "hurr, uniting is collectivism."
Can I get some sources on videos where he talks about this. I want to go down the spiral of this man's retardation.

>nigger mutt
not base

Its conveying that you are a dumb retard.

Damn, really made that clear my dood.

He will come around eventually. You can tell he can see it but doesn't want to be mean or racist. Reality is uncomfortable.

What did he mean by this?

cut off his youtube shekels.
watch as he stops posting videos.

kekels

Since he lives in an Orwellian thought-police state, I bet he's going to get in legal trouble for this. Sargon gonna get V&

Glad he's finally realized his ideology is based on lies and he needs to make moral trade offs to get anything accomplished in life.

>praising an e celeb because he has a copy of a shitty book
>a book written by a man who ended up being propped up like a puppet by british and american industrialists in order to provide a profitable war as well as serve as a bulwark against communism

wew lad

Sargon's a narrow-minded cunt from London. Worst of the worst.

so? It's just a book. Most editions of Mein Kampf exist specifically to be refuted. Why else would the ADL censor them before putting them on store shelves?

Biggest problem with him is that he sucks balls at debates, cant back up his claims without fumbling all over himself like an aspie at an interview.

No problem with his stance on racial collectivism though.

Wow he has a book!

so which one is the best English version?

I've only read Manheim, which is prefaced by the ADL. The Ford version is supposedly uncensored by I haven't read it yet

What did he mean by th-

you can easily find an uncensored pdf version linked here

Damn right he isn't. What he is is a pompous pc twat