A Pack of niggers try to make a white girl do the splits

>A Pack of niggers try to make a white girl do the splits.

RACE
WAR
NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHYMaABHCw4
youtube.com/watch?v=KDPAeRsNe4A
my.mixtape.moe/slmtqr.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Link
youtube.com/watch?v=uHYMaABHCw4

Maybe check the catalog before posting?

Video?

>Civic Nationalism

the best part is when they toss her aside like damaged goods

Maybe suck my dick?

Black """""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""

[ ] black
[ ] people

TICK ONLY ONE BOX FOR THIS QUESTION.

The worst part is when the blacks just laugh at her screaming. Fucking hate blacks they aren't even people

fragile white people

Hi! rate my meme sexy slaves
ill mix your race by raping you nig*ers

I have the weirdest boner right now

at least they're people

uma delicia

niggers

they wont be here in the future anyways
all mixed

MODS MODS MODS

>Post is typical gymnastic shit
?

They said high school, so I assume its something she didn't sign up for and they tried forcing on her. Gymnastics outside of schools is absolutely like that though and you know what you are getting into

some cunts are forcing this on nearly every board as well

OP always a faggot.

lynch all of those subhuman niggers. no souls, no humanity.

All be mixed with carrots and pepper.

and? High School sports are just as big as college sports. He was training her to be good. She though she was just going to hang around the field and twerk at the ooga boogas and get in good with a college pro prospect but this coach wasn't having it.

It's like watching the bad guys in an action film terrorising another victim before the protagonist shows up

I remember when I was a kid and my siblings and I were training martial arts. They noticed when doing the butterfly stretch that I was really bad at it, so one of them pushed down my knees and the other pushed on my back for a minute, and afterwards I was much better at the stretch.

So... in my experience this kind of stuff works.

Why are their faces blurred,
but her face isn't?

>evidence of a crime
>blurring the perps

a shiggy diggy, diggy doo

Niggers should not be allowed to touch white people.

it's niggers so they get a pass. they have the eternal pass, muh slavery and all

had it been the other way around the nogs would be burning their neighborhoods down.

>this is what union soldiers were fighting for

I read that in Hanks voice and kek'd

You people are as ignorant as you are apologetic

This

What's the big deal? If she wants to be a top cheerleader, she kind of has to be able to do a split, no? Clearly not cut out for it.

What kind of parent puts their white daughter anywhere near that kind of situation.

not jews, of course. gentile parents brainwashed by lefty media

This was my initial reaction. I toldy wife that if that was my daughter it woulda been my fault for putting her in a room full of gorillas.

Slavery in the US was a huge mistake. Thanks you southern fucks.

>Thanks you southern fucks.
The north had slaves as well you dumb white nigger. Blame all your ancestors for not only allowing slaves in, but then not having enough brains to send them back once they realized they fucked up.

Welcome to gymnastics training.

slavery wasn't the problem, not returning the farm equipment was.

Hey left, this is why we have Nazis again.

And what are you white bois gonna do about it? Das right, fuckin nothing!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE YOUTH OF THIS NATION?!

I'd make the same face as her if one touched me

and what would niggers do about it? riot and burn down there own community.

pretty sure nothing is better than that

no what will happen is that girl has been red pilled about niggers. when she has white children she will teach the how niggers are and redpill future generations.

>white girl

Don't join a sports team if the training is too hard. Poor little white girl. Honest nigger who loves to do back flips is about to get dropped because he decided to let diversity on the team and she couldn't cut it. baka.

WHAT!

THE!

FUCK!

>youtube.com/watch?v=KDPAeRsNe4A

>This is what the allies were fighting for

>we won't show you the whole video

How about you let people see what this nigger di and stop shielding people from reality?

Do you get to hear a pop?
Because I'm not going to sit through a video with visible niggers in it without some kind of for payout

Poor thing, I hope this knocked the liberalism out of her for life.

The only time she's going to cry more when having her legs spread open by a colored person is when Tyron blacks her.

HEYOOOOOOOOOO

ID hang those nigs from trees

Notice how the black cheerleader was laughing but they blur out her face?

Ones that don't care
Wiggers come from parents who don't give a fuck or are too stupid to have children(think "giving them space" is how you do your job and let them do whatever they want out of fear of them leaving and never talking to them again)

It is the thing that stood out the most. It is one thing for the coach to be a ruthless nigger, but this was clearly a group effort.

>Rap hip hop music blaring in the background
>White cheerleader: "Stop! Stop! No! No! I can't!
>White cheerleader starts crying
>Black cheerleader: "Ya' only gunna' make it worse.."

You might be right about it being coordinated.

Should have picked our own damn cotton.

Isn't this how you condition someone to do the splits though? By forcing them into it all at once? I bet they can all do perfect splits now.

hot desu

When are whites going to wake up?

What kind of shit school is this?

Oh lets kids who are certified in absolutely nothing perform dangerous physical training.

Also this is the full retard way to flexibility. Muscles are not lengthened like stretching rubber.

Why isn't this all over CNN?

Are you saying that nigger coach did things the right way?

I think every highschool would have a lawsuit where five employees get put on leave if this is the right way to do it.

CNN is fake news.

webbum
my.mixtape.moe/slmtqr.webm

No

There's two effective ways to improve flexibility. Either spend long periods of time in a stretched position or do advanced techniques like PNF stretching.

If you're in excruciating pain you're doing it wrong. You're just increasing the chance of injury for no reason.

How is a nigger that looks like this drug dealer even allowed to associate with school girls?

Would you trust this jamal with your daughter? I don't think so.

Has he been fired yet?

Yea, that's how you do it. School just started, these girls probably weren't even active over summer, probably sat on their phones all day. Fuck the months or maybe years of physical training, just rip and tear. Use force!

>Doctor: seeing massive vaginal trauma. What happened? How did your hymen get so torn up?
>Her: a black man split me open

>victims face is blurred
>criminals remain anonymous

Why tho?

Affirmative action.

I don't know what you're talking about. Do you even lift? I do. My shoulders pop, crack, ache, and burn constantly. Sometimes I wake up and shit's numb and tingling. But my shoulders are big and strong. I only lift heavy. If you're doing more than two reps you're doing it wrong.

It pisses me off because he looks like a skinny form somalia and obviously has no sporting or athletic ability.

>wanting to start a war over future coal burners

>It pisses me off
Me too.

wrong race

Lol. 2 reps. Kek

kek

Oh yeah post some pics then big guy.

This is not the way to build flexibility. It takes lots of time and lots of stretching.

yea but you're not flexible. other guy is right

Why is everyone ignoring the other white bitch holding this white ape's leg?

Blacks are royalty, whites are dog shit.

Before anyone asks, he did it to himself. Nigger was running from the cops and tried to jump from building in the background. Only made it half-way and perfectly spiked his foramen magnum with enough force to anchor his head. Newton proceeded to do his whole "body in motion thing" afterward.

Nope. Warming up is for pussies. Just max out first time every time.

Wait a second.............

For everyone who doesn't know why the faces are blurred it's because they are minors. They couldn't print their names either if you're wondering.

Did you even watch the video? He's a well-known athlete apparently.

They're high school students, that's probably why. Minors are not allowed to be shown in news.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory you fucking dolt.

More white girls being redpilled forcefully is a good thing

>He's a well-known athlete apparently.

And yet nobody has heard of him. Really activates the almonds.

Because its not fake news?

PSA: it used to be that you HAD to be able to do the splits to be a cheerleader. It was a meritocracy as much as the football team was. You can do, you can be, other wise gtfo. These days it is a 'club sport' which means some FAT ASS mom paid for her kid to be in this. There are not try outs or eliminations. Everyone who PAYS gets to BE a cheerleader.

Fuck these whiney future sows who cannot even do a simple splits with out some coach grabbing them.