Where are all the conservative girls Paul? Why are they all in YouTube!...

Where are all the conservative girls Paul? Why are they all in YouTube!? Where do I need to go to find a hot conservative white girls lile Shoe?

June is not white. She's part italian.

It's called go to church. Do you think you'll find a nice conservative woman to make your wife in a bar or in church? A single, young, non-ugly or fat white guy who can dress moderately well can clean up in church. There's always a ton more girls who are religious than guys, so the ratio is in your favor

I don't care, she'd be part my dick if she'd let me.

She's not conservative either.

>shoeonhead
>conservative

She's an fencing sitting liberal with no original opinions or ideas, she just parrots whatever the amazing atheist/sargon says.

>hot conservative white girls lile Shoe
coal burner

But armored skeptic is white. Fat, white and canadian, I would be much much better for shoe.

I like referring to the mass personage here as "Paul"

Go MGTOW.

>Shoe
>conservative

Bad news friend. She burns the coal. Armored Skeptic is a cuck. Sad but true.

Feel free to unsubscribe from her now.

She's very left-wing. The only reason she dislikes feminism is because she's being fucked by a skeptic, who is also a cuck.

I want to hear proper 1488 from a woman

Who do I watch if not shoe or Lauren?

Wow it's almost like women are co opting a movement for internet shekels and attention. This has never happened in the history of humanity.

This meme needs to die

>hot
>fifty lbs of makeup

Once that shit comes off you'll kick yourself over. Anyways, most are in counties.

It's amazing how easily dudes still fall for the makeup Jew. Naturally beautiful women will never wear as much makeup as these cat-eyed women do, simply because they don't need to. The more done-up she is, the uglier she'll be when it all comes off. Makeup whores are hiding the horrible genes they'll be passing down to your children if you mate with them.

Seriously, I hate makeup so much. Lipstick is really the only acceptable makeup in my eyes, unless it's for an actual performance thing. Nothing worse than wanting to touch and love your girlfriend, and your hand gets covered in pasted on shit all over their face

That said, nothing hotter than seeing your dick get covered in lipstick to end a date

Women who will actually suck your dick during the dating process are shit-tier mother material. Feel free to indulge but make sure you never actually put a ring on those sluts.

You're right, it's fine if it's for a major occasion or performance, but that dark shadow glam whatever thing everyday is too much. It's like wearing a ball gown to a grocery store.

You know she's bald and wears a wig right?

fuck off spaghettinigger

Just so you know, people go on dates with people they've been in a relationship with for years

The vast majority of relationships don't even work out regardless of length. Women like that are willing to take that risk regardless and probably have in the past. In all likelihood, yours certainly isn't the first cock she's had her lips wrapped around. And if you're so certain she's "the one", then why the fuck are you wasting time when you could already be married and having white children together? Women who like to date and "take things slow" are just crypto-sluts. She's really just going around sampling different men in a socially acceptable manner.

Alright I was mistaken, I didn't realize you considered the dating process as being everything before marriage

I can respect that thought process. By the way, the woman I had in mind as I was saying that started dating me when we were 14, and we didn't have sex till we were 17, so it's not like we were putting off marriage for too long