What do you think of r/The_Donald? Are they our greatest ally?

What do you think of r/The_Donald? Are they our greatest ally?

they are the retarded cousin to Sup Forums.

They are a literal cult.

No. Look this is a very simple unwritten rule on Sup Forums.

>Donald Trump is a living breathing Meme that we respect but we can criticize when it's fair or when we disagree. This is not a consensus where we worship and defend him no matter what--he's still got a lot to answer from his inability to bring the offensive to Hillary Clinton, and a reliable tangible reason why he launched a missile in Syria.

>R*dditors are cancer, and for someone with a Kekistani flag, that should give you a grand idea if not a scope of what I'm talking about.

>To say r*dditors are our allies are like saying centrists are neutral. They aren't, they are apathetic condescending assholes who want to counter argue EVERYTHING for the sake of sounding sophisticated and intellectual.

Knowing this, I'll vote for Trump again, over and over, but does this mean he'll have my unwavering loyalty? No. Blind Allegiance is the trait of a Needy Ass Chimp feeding off the hands of Jim Crow.

>muh safe space
literal sjw faggots

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

This is a retarded question. Our culture is under attack by ignorant mobs, and you want to signal that you are on the "really cool and edgy" platform. Go back to 9gag fag. It doesn't matter where people come from. Ideas matter. Free speech, right to assemble, free exchange of ideas matter. I don't give a fuck if freedom loving supporters of America gather in an AOL chatroom, I'm glad they are there, and will help them all I can.

They are most definitely (((our greatest ally)))

Honestly without the_donald I never would've even found Sup Forums

Exactly. Trump is worth supporting just to enrage the mainstream and hopefully shake up the government. He's not "the god-emperor" or any nonsense like that.

>plebbit spacing.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

GTFO shill

They were useful during the election.

Did (((they))) give Rhodesia those odds?

Everyone has the right to love Donald.

BASED

You literally posted that on a board that already has an agenda that is miles ahead of MAGA. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

All Reddit is cancer

The Donald is both a normie containment forum and a safe space.
We can use them as a platform but not much else.

Normie portal, full of weirdo ultra conservatives and actual right wing shills. Helps for communication with those who couldn't stomach this place.

kys you are unironically retarded. People like you need to be gassed.

The same people that post there post here, they literally are us

Sup Forums will deny this to the end of the earth, but it's the truth