HAPPENING: MASS BATTING IN AUSTRALIA

HAPPENING:

A student has entered a classroom at Australian National University armed with a baseball bat and has injured four students. Police are at the scene, the suspect is in custody, university issued security alerts to students' phones; they are now offering students counselling. Witnesses are consoling each other in the wake of the attack.

No word on motive yet, Sup Forums, but clearly we need to restrict the availability of baseball bats. Nobody needs a baseball bat when a cricket bat is fine. Only trained baseballers NEED a baseball bat. Baseballs should be restricted to ten or less per person.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/random-attack-on-campus-at-australian-national-university-canberra/news-story/7d73d9636bf91b2e837198425c69a6e1
youtube.com/watch?v=S3nuI4oEal0
anuobserver.org/2017/08/25/students-attacked-copland-classroom-attacker-detained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

news.com.au/national/random-attack-on-campus-at-australian-national-university-canberra/news-story/7d73d9636bf91b2e837198425c69a6e1

How do you even buy a baseball bat in straya?

So just an average day is Australia then?

Well if there's any justice in the wake of this atrocity, you'll need a licence that's only issued after a background check, passing a safety course, installing a safe to store the bat, and a 28-day cooling off period before you can pick up your first baseball bat.

Shouldn't be able to buy baseballs without the licence either to be honest.

DID HE HAVE HIS BAT PERMIT ?

Mad Max was actually a documentary

BAN THE BATS! ITS NOT WURF IT

>Witnesses say that the first victim was heard saying "that's not a knife" moments before being struck with the bat.

Fucking kek

He heard about Australian banter and thought they said batter.

But I hope nobody is seriously injured.

I believe this story is more important desu

be more like Britain and ban everything including butter knives. freedom isn't worth feeling unsafe

>I see you've played knifey-batty before

>aussies

>bat attack

angry cricket fan?

BAN ASSAULT BASEBALL BATS NOW

>be Australian
>had to beat immigrant women away to stop seed from being harvested
Every fucking day we proud Anglo men must deal with this.

ITS HAPPENING!

>inb4 it's a "NO" vote campaigner

ban assault baseball, or do you faggots play cricket?

>mass batting
>not a mass-booting

Kek, you guys still allows baseballs to go unregistered?
No wonder

Australians are clearly behind with the progressive views. It's illegal to own a baseball bat in Canada!

I think we need baseballs need to be restricted to no more than 7 inches in diameter

Smart man I suppose it's easier to round the bases if you bring the bat with you.

But the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bat is a good guy with a bat.

Australia is the king of Master Batting.

A batty boi!

I think we need a sensible discussion on concealed bat carry

Take your pick!

Either:
(A) - Muslim perpetrator
(B) - White perpetrator
(C) - Asian perpetrator

Mass bantzing in Ausfalia?

I say B. Not sure what's with white people and school terrorism

Who is the Batman

God bless you Aussies

youtube.com/watch?v=S3nuI4oEal0

>come to aussie lecture hall

>that's a paddlin

You missed out Abos because of Uni setting?

Mate have you ever been chased by curious & angry emus on the way home from school?

Guys I'm an anu student and i know this guy

Police said not to talk about it but i feel i have to otherwise no one will

His name is Abdullah ibn Saba

Please spread the word and share on Twitter

I pick C. It will be a mentally ill Asian whose pride was injured in some bizarre mentally ill way.

Oh no! A baseball bat.
>Literally one swing and you get taken to the ground.

There was a guy with a machete in a Shepperton High School the other day

>targetting asians
Can't say I blame him, ANU is a hotbed for CCP subversionists these days. Unfortunately, this just gives them sympathy.

I want you to guess how I know you're lying.

If the bat is metal, 1 swing can kill if you hit them in the right place

Are you getting the counselling services on offer?

Let me guess, he wasn't white?

I heard it was one of those high capacity assault bats.

Ban assault bats now

Why not call it master batting

>blocks your way
what do?

It had a shoulder thingy that goes up

Doesn't even need to be metal. You hit em in the temple and say night night

Colonise him

Reports are coming in of a person drop kicking rugby balls into the faces of aboriginal students at UQ.

Try harder cunt.

Prime Minister Turnbull is speaking at a press conference now and HASN'T EVEN MENTIONED IT

Time to panic buy bats

spritz guzzaline under me eyes and enter the dream-time

You can just walk into any sports store, even a k-mart and buy one. No back ground checks, no waiting period, no age restrictions and there are absolutely no limits on how many you can buy.
I say we put an end to this horror show right now.
Ban assault bats!
It's about time we stood up to bat manufacturers and told them how dangerous their product is.

Do you think if they require registration and licensing, they'll at least do a buybat?

SAVE A RAT
BIN THAT BAT

definitely a minority.
If white would have been mentioned
also
literally womans day tier news

mass batting kek, what new "mass" are you gonna come up with

nice

Must have been one of us

>Baseball bat

Not white, glass the cunt please, unless it was other muzzies he was attacking

A true australian would've used a cricket bat, but also, never even done it in the first place

Well they are banning panadine from next year, will be prescription only

>Asian
>able to swing a bat at a velocity that could injure someone

Sorry not looking good

Baseball bat are a necessary evil though, cricket bats are too flat and fucking poofters might think your just into some kinky s&m type shit and will just announced daddy for more.

Say " nah mate its unleaded"!

With money ya dumb cunt!

Hickory or aluminum?

What do I buy?

Home defense.

It's not even funny at this point

Self defence isn't a good reason to own a baseball bat mate. Only if you have a property big enough to hit a ball or playing for sporting purposes do you have a genuine reason

I hope they lock him up! That's what happens to me whenever i bat in public

Don't be a rat, bin that bat

Ban assault bats!!
No bat should be more than 15 inches long and rubber grips should be banned.

Australia is so full of fail. Can't even massacre right. When the British Empire divorced America got the balls, UK got the dick, and dingoland got the gritty bunghole. Pathetic score.

Kek

by spending 5 metric currency units

checked and keked

An Ozzie holds a pretty respectable high score. Martin Bryant. Port Arthur massacre.

They gave up a lot of rights over that one.

He only did it because Yahoo Serious never caught on.

>Atleast 4 confirmed hits

He's atleast got a better record than the cubs.

ban bats. aussies don't need them, it's America's pass time

They used to be cricket bats, but after you hit a cricket ball enough times the edges get round and they turn into baseball bats.
But you ask they're still wooden and you're right.
Then comes good ol' chopper to tell the bat to harden the fuck up.
Of course you can skip do the last step depending on the desired result you want.

ANU guy here

Based on where those emergency vehicles are stopped, the attack happened in the College of Business and Economics (almost 100% Chinese).

That building is also the first uni building if you're coming southbound from the Junkie suburbs.

My bets are on some racist iced out junkie.

(D) - Dark skinned asian male

He probably is
Baseball bat to the head is a very white thing

No he was an autism, probably a patsy as well. Big if true. It may have been the sandy hook beta test.

Oh no a mass baseball game...yikes..what is this hardcore canada gangs.

Best known shot in history with non snipers

Christ m8 now you have gone and triggered all the conspiracy theory dildos.

>be australian
>get bludgeoned

Nvm, apparently it was a student in the Copland building

anuobserver.org/2017/08/25/students-attacked-copland-classroom-attacker-detained/

Not sure what goes on in Copland, a few colleges use that building.

Softball bat

Australia is a fortress island. You have trupoo massing an army of mudslimes to the north, beaners pushing from the south, university students pulling down your countries history, destruction of free speech through sjw media, Kim ihavenothingtolose jong waiting to push the button for luls, China ready to fuck you up if you try to 'liberate' NK, Navy boats running into oil tankers, the middle east wanting nothing more than to see your country burn, Jews in every position of power, a president who can't even speak to his people without chinese whispers through the media, a snowballing firearms problem, ghettos full of nigs ready to re-enact the la riots on a nationwide scale.
Goy foreign policies that have destabalized and fucked up the whole of the middle east and europe and an economy about to get its shit pulled out from under it thanks to your jew banks.
In saying that burgers are bros, pls no hate

i lol'd in real life

That newspaper gives trigger warnings. Fucking universities. No-one sane should go to one.

Rumor has it he was waving the national flag of Australia