There are people on this board that believe in (((Climate Science)))

There are people on this board that believe in (((Climate Science)))

There are people on this this board that believe CO2 is bad for the environment

There are people on this board that believe a 1-2 degree global warming will be harmful to the planet

ARE YOU STUPID?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-obama-epas-projection-reduced-premature-deaths-clean-power-plan-misleading/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
cnbc.com/2017/08/23/exxon-mobil-misled-the-public-on-climate-change-harvard-study-finds.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214242817300426#!
aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Global warming is the biggest threat to humans.

Fuck off shill. There’s nothing wrong with global warming.

there is a reason they call the period we live in an interglacial period

climate change is not a major problem and if it were there is nothing we could do to stop it.
climate and carbon taxes are the biggest hoax of the last decade.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-obama-epas-projection-reduced-premature-deaths-clean-power-plan-misleading/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release

Actually carbon dioxide CO2 is good for the environment and increases plant matter because it’s literally plant food.

I don't care what happens.

I just want to see it all burn.

>Designed from the ground up to make industrial output in the US infeasible in comparison to China and India
>Designed to make corporate inversion the logical route
>Designed to make otherwise rational people accept the betrayal of their livelihood at the hands of the government by appealing to a "greater good"

Worse yet, they feel morally superior for having been duped so hard for so long

Link

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds
From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

You’ve been lied to.

Muh global warming is just a way to strip us of any rights related to private property or anything else that could cause pollutants.

Increased CO2 is actually beneficial to the environment.

People are hysterical animals.

CO2 is a threat to mankind.

Increases [CO2]
Warmer planet (benefits most places on earth other than sand nigger areas)
Increased plant matter (more food for livestock and vegetarians)
Increased oxygen (oxygen is a product of photosynthesis with solely comes from CO2)
Greener Earth

Literally the only people who should be against global warming are the sand niggers.

>>CO2 is a threat to mankind.

you exhale CO2 retard

99.9% of scientists agree with me you fucking Nazi.

no, it is a shift in economies and is being used as a reason to justify said shift. we can't sustain ourselves with the current consumer ecenomy, and it is way too frail to be a long term solution.

yes global warming is a scam and yes a hate people dealing backhanded as much as the next guy, but this shift away from the disposable production madness of today is necessary

at least find comfort in the thought that the climte doomsday is not real

cnbc.com/2017/08/23/exxon-mobil-misled-the-public-on-climate-change-harvard-study-finds.html

yeah no, climate change is real

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214242817300426#!

The application of machine learning for evaluating anthropogenic versus natural climate change

The ANN models were then used to generate projections of temperatures through the 20th century. The largest deviation between the ANN projections and measured temperatures for six geographically distinct regions was approximately 0.2°C, and from this an Equilibrium Climate Sensitivity (ECS) of approximately 0.6°C was estimated. This is considerably less than estimates from the General Circulation Models (GCMs) used by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), and similar to estimates from spectroscopic methods.

1. The earth was much warmer in the middle ages.
2. Recent global temps peaked in 1980

Zerohedge .com/news/2017-08-24/new-climate-study-throws-wrench-global-warming-debate-our-new-technical-paper-will-l

3. Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis forbes. com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/02/13/peer-reviewed-survey-finds-majority-of-scientists-skeptical-of-global-warming-crisis/#34cc3ea24c7c

Don’t worry. We can’t sustain ourselves but the Chinese can enslave us.

so climate change is real, man made, but the estimations are exaggerated.

no they dont

Don’t worry. Chinese political system doesn't work more. The government will collapse in 2025-30.

By 2025 they’ll have a GDP 20T and probably a defense budget or 1T. Japan will be toast.

I never said the Earth wasn’t warming I said that warming isn’t bad.

news flash people

we haven't been warm for over 15 years'
hence why they changed the scam from global warming to climate change
they push the idea that anyone that doesn't follow their scam is a heretic
with long solar minimum we are headed into an ice age sooner than most realize

Climate fares can’t defend there position, hence their absence from this thread.

LOL
Jump ship they are too woke

wait wait, I thought we were heading towards a warming not a cooling?

Ice Age is coming,

CO2 won’t save you.

ironically it will
forcing growing trends to be more greenhouse set ups to salvage any northern or southern countries like Australia and Scotland
they will prob use CO2 to boost plant productivity

KEK

CO2 global warming people think in 10 year cycles
Ice age people think in 5000Y+ cycles

What country in the middle East would be evil enough to fabricate this lie?

Its the Jews n shit, WE WUZ KINGS........

PFF

The reason why the prediction was wrong in the 60s pertaining to a cooling was because of CO2.

A warming is so much better than a cooling.

The ice age will kill off millions of Dina DOs the Saxon genes will kick in, and the earth will be pure once more

For the sake of argument lets just say an ice age affected Dina DOs areas, the Dina DOs would move into our areas because the bleeding hearts.

If anyone was serious about this issue you would clean up the Ocean and save the plankton.

No. Nazis are.

kek

Accelerate a 3km rock to 26,000 mph and you’ll have an ice age within a year.

A good person to get redpilled on global warming is Patrick Moore.

Too much co2, like too much alcohol. Do the fucking math.

Have you heard of Global Weirding? Every time there is unusual weather, blame carbon dioxide.

one year of 80% crop failure would turn urban cities into self cleaning ovens, world starvation while I eat Smores in my northern cave enjoying the aroma of squirrel jerky smoking on the fire.

Literally stop breathing then. Stop the threat user. Save the planet!

i know you anons are too young to remember, but when 'earth day' got started (1970), they tried to convince us young'ns that civilization would be gone by the year 2000
>inb4 boomer gtfo
about a decade ago they were predicting massive mega-hurricanes that would get worse with each year and destroy the east coast
>they do this shit every generation (brought to you by the department of redundancy department, climate division of climate)

forgot link
>inb4 boomer alzheimer's
aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/

Global warming doesn't work that way, and no way we are heading towards a cooling.

Scott Adams talked about this today. It is funny how the left tricks the youth with complete BS,

all cause some river caught on fire in Ohio

believe what you want the uninformed ones die first.....Just saying

How am I uninformed? can you make an argument to display this?

If you really think what happened in thet day after tomorrow movie will happen in real life then I recommend hearing counter arguments.

My biggest fear right now is a global collapse. Thankfully I do not live in a big city.

Normal climate for Earth is NY under 2 miles of ice

Most data show from frozen animals dug up that one year the summer never shows up and depending on the duration could result on a polar ice age, depends On a bunch of factor including planet wobble, solar output and shrinking heliosphere, out ring planet tug, many of these are lining up

last Ice Age created a land bridge connection Russia with Alaska
that wasn't do to crustal shifts, but the fact the ocean level was 400 feet below what it is now, most of the water was trapped in the ice caps,

FACT

What time period was this? Was this during a high level of human activity emitting CO2? i would bet not.

Again if you are a doomsday person I would recommend living in a small community because of the upcoming economic crash.

this time line stupid
this is know fact and plenty of data to prove it, Earth has cycles like your period, and most humans cant grasp long term cycles.
World wide at higher latitude this years crops at 40% failure due to second frost period late in the season killing off crops. we are already witnessing and reduction in plating season and crop yield.

I have not seen any concert evidence pertaining to a cooling. You may be correct, but I feel that an economic crash is more of a threat as of now.

That being said not living in an urban city I feel is key for survival,

Global warming fear mongering causes irrationality and irrationality is a threat to our freedom.

Ice core samples show climate conditions for over 150,000 years, we are right now in the longest warming period for that period
we are over do for a major shift any day now

I am not scared about muh climate. I am more scared about a global crash.

interesting. I need to think about this issue more.

So i read this and the first thing that popped into my head was "This is the biggest fucktard in the thread". Then i saw he got a response, and looked it and i was proven wrong.

simply yelling while people are having a conversation
he got a response
OK

>kek flag

Whats that you want reddit?

you goyim believe in science only when it convinients you

are you attempting to look clever fag?

ya NO

You are quite fucking retarded. When average temperatures start to change, rest of the nature aren't quick enough to adapt to the changes, mankind might be. We are going to see local collapses in ecosystems. That leads new ecological balance eventually, but mankind isn't part of it because food and water shortages will lead to wars, nuclear weapons are a thing.

ya ya

>more co2
>more plants
>more food
>more habitable land (Siberia, Canada)
>more oxygen

=

collapse of ecosystems

You really are brain dead.

>When average temperatures start to change, rest of the nature aren't quick enough to adapt to the changes
If that were true the Earth would look like fucking Mars by now, that very scenario has happened over and over and over again throughout the Earths history.

I see the retard are waking up
Im out going to watch Nazi battle trains video

>what is desertfication
>what is the Amazon being chopped to pieces
>what is the oceans dying from all the shit we throw into it

You fucking climate change deniers really fucking believe it's okie dory to spew methane/CO2/whatever gas in abundance into the atmosphere has no fucking consequence??

It's not JUST CO2 YOU FUCKING RETARDS ITS ALL THIS SHIT

ALL THIS WILL KILL US

>desertification will only happen to third world sand niggers
>deforestation has nothing to do with co2 levels and plant matter has increased
>oceans dying is not proven. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.

Natural changes from ice age to interglacial have been mostly much slower in every way. Another thing that CO2 does in environment is getting absorbed into sea, corals are ecosystems that are already collapsing because acidity of oceans is changing.

Major changes in temperature affect things like rainfall patterns. Some now fertile environments become almost desert like, like big parts of southern Europe for example.

>more habitable land (Siberia, Canada)

Good luck with that if Gulf Stream slows down. If northern Atlantic gets hotter entire sea current system in Atlantic may be fucked. Northern Europe may lose it's relatively mild winters and gets less rain on summers.

>If that were true the Earth would look like fucking Mars by now, that very scenario has happened over and over and over again throughout the Earths history.

The reason mars looks like it does is bit different. Mars doesn't have magnetic field to protect it's atmosphere. Solar wind strips gas out of it. It is really really cold planet due that. Mars may have been pretty Earth like in distant past.

>there are plants in the Ocean that use CO2 and produce oxygen and glucose

Wheh who knew.

The Gulf Stream is largely controlled by rotation of earth and the atmosphere, not the Oceans

>You fucking climate change deniers really fucking believe it's okie dory to spew methane/CO2/whatever gas in abundance into the atmosphere has no fucking consequence??
Methane and CO2? Yeah harmless or actually beneficial.

Fun fact. According to the Geologic record, there have been five ice ages, periods in which there were permanent ice caps at the poles with variable glaciation. Three occurred before any life made it on land. One basically turned the earth into Hoth with the oceans frozen over and glaciers on all land masses. The last was roughly 360 to 260 million years ago. The current ice age, which we are still in, started 2.6 million years ago. The previous four ice ages lasted between 100 and 200 million years apiece. Just a guess, but I'm guessing we're a long way from being done with this ice age.
Something I was thinking about. The Earth is a closed system. Aside from some space debris that hits us from time to time and some atmosphere lost to the solar wind, everything that was here when the planet coalesced from dust is still here, give or take some odds and ends we shot into space. So, the amount of carbon we've always had is what we've got. Except fossil fuels are basically dead plant and animal matter compressed in rock for millions of years and taken out of circulation. Oil is mostly vast mats of bacteria and algae and coal used to be ancient forests that existed before the first vertebrates walked on the land. The sun was younger and hotter then, yet with all that carbon in the atmosphere and fantastic heat, life thrived. Hell, dinosaurs don't have diaphragms, the same as birds. If you brought a Brontosaur or T-Rex into the modern day, they couldn't breath and would slowly asphyxiate without supplemental oxygen. Even at the end of the cretaceous when Co2 and oxygen levels were at their lowest of the dinosaur era, Co2 levels were still quadruple what they are now. Life thrived. The planet didn't turn into a runaway greenhouse as the most strident alarmists suggest it will. Co2 is life. Without it, you don't have plants, and without plants, you don't have oxygen. Human burning of fossil fuels is putting carbon back in circulation.

Getting poisions out of the water was a good thing. Regulating emissions on vehicles was a good thing. The trouble is, once they got that fixed, you had government and private agencies geared up to save the environment and someone invented "Global Warming" and away they went.

Good points.

Yeah cause fucking plastic bottles and metal shrapnel floating around doesn't kill ocean fauna in addition to all the pollutants we give off from our ships.

Okay go breathe in a room with more than 5 percent methane, what about carbon monoxide you gonna say that's safe too cause volcanos spew it?

And these gases trap heat. I don't get how you guys can shill for fossil fuels this hard.

And yes I know solar panel installation releases toxic gases

So we should probably nuke the Yellowstone and every active volcanoes on Earth so they release unfathomable amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere then, right?

CO2 is the least of your worries if Yellowstone erupts.

>implying heat is bad for Earth

But dinosaurs or megafauna didn't deforest entire countries to plant wheat and soy and rape soils until they're not fertile anymore

The ecological problem is multifaceted user, but it's very real: we haven't learned to sustain ourselves efficiently yet

That doesn't mean prosperity, that means not depleting the limited and fragile amount of resources we have on earth

Burning fossil fuels puts carbon back in the atmosphere that has been out of circulation for over 300 million years. Carbon is life. Plants breath Co2 and shit out oxygen. Your very cells are constructed from complex carbon chains. Given that all previous ice ages have lasted 100 million years or more, I'm all for dumping greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere, melting the ice caps, saturating the hydrosphere and staving off the next glacial period as long as possible.

And when the sky is saturated with gases that entraps light and heat and slows down photosynthesis to a halt what will we eat? That's also how ice ages happen on a medium term

i dont believe it so much anymore after ive found so many cases of "scientists" saying things for pay.
but even if it is true, i dont live by a coast, i dont care. if jews want to stop their billion dollar real estate portfolios from sinking into the ocean why is that my problem?

Forest fires and volcanoes do that already. Human activities just exacerbate that and yes, it's bad enough that it brings instability to ecosystems we live in and that are useful to us in terms of long-term survival and prosperity

Most humans couldn't survive if the average temp was 35°C all year

Why do you think the most basic of nig nog in Africa has such a strong musculature?

Interesting fact, grassland puts more oxygen into the atmosphere and sustains more animal life than an equal biomass of forestland. Elephants are the closet thing we have to megafauna, and left to their own devices, the deforest the an area and then move on leaving behind a grassland. Imagine vast herds of suaropods doing the same thing on a global scale. The glacial period saw vast grasslands within a thousand miles of the glacial ice sheets where things like mammoths and Mastodons evolved. Fair point on soil depletion, but honestly, without nitrate fertilizers we're way past a sustainable population now. Prior to their invention, food was the largest portion of expenditure for anyone but the wealthiest. Side note: Organic farming is selfish and is basically saying "fuck poor people, I want to feel good about myself."

Do you mean "blocks out light?" That would be volcanic ash or particulate pollution, which is a whole other issue. Co2 and other greenhose gasses, which includes water vapor, let in plenty of light. A glass covered greenhouse works the same way. Lets in light, traps in heat, plants thrive. Incedentally, commercial greenhouses double or even quadruple the Co2 to increase plant growth and reduce water consumption. Fun Fact: in a low Co2 enviornmnet, plants consume more water because to breath they have to form more openings in their leaves to take in Co2. This means they lose more water to evaporation. Increase Co2 and plants reduce the openings in their leaves and retain more water. In a higher Co2 enviornment you would need less water for irrigation, not more, and crops would grow larger and mature faster shortening the growing season.

Forests have a lot of carbon mass and biodiversity.