Is reincarnation real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zD7-c2JHG_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

>frog eyes sydrome
>reincarnation

pick one u cuck.

Yeah, but it's very rarely a complete reincarnation and when it is it's an indication that something is very wrong.

For instance, a football player will have different responses to stimuli than from a car engineer, they could have the same body but that mind is a 180. Now if you have the same mind and body somehow, that's when things get weird.

Your consciousness is only one of ~1700, so yes, in a sense. Unfortunately you are only aware of one vessel of that consciousness at any given time.

take your meds

>cuck
oh wow how original, well memed my friend

time travel, man, time travel

Yes it is, and you will be a black in your next life

and you'll be a statue

Yes. Absolutely it is

It's way more likely that Enzo fucked that guy's mom on his deathbed than it's likely that reincarnation exists...

youtube.com/watch?v=zD7-c2JHG_8

Obligatory.

As someone who is positive they were reincarnated yes

or maybe sometimes people just look like each other

please elaborate

Yup, most times it is your grand daughter who gives birth to your soul. Sometimes something happens during this transfer of energy that allows some memories to pass on to the next vessel. This is why children can recall names and locations that they shouldn't know about.

>Your consciousness is only one of ~1700

what does this even mean?

extrapolate you fuckin ifuckinglovescience , facebook mom, neil degrasse tyson faggot

Reincarnation is a noob trap

don't forget that Barron Trump's Adventure stuff to go with that

KYS and find out.

No.

One time I was with my family in an old old full cemetary in Virginia that houses our family members and bodies dating to the civil war and before...

We were in the family plot, and all of a sudden I noticed and asked my grandma "Hey who is this guy who was born on the EXACT SAME DAY AS ME???"

"Oh that was my brother, he died young while storming Sicily in WW2, he left his foxhole to get ammo when they ran out , shrapnel to the head from a mortar killed him instantly and his body was not recovered for many years until one of his squadmates drew a map to the tree they buried him under and he was recovered"

>FUGWTF.JPG.GIF.WEBM

"Yeah, his nickname was "Pepe" (pronounced Peepee)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah it scared the fuck out of me and still does

Ayy

B-b-but how can turkroach look like glorious white Italian?

The chances of looking exactly like another person is one in one trillion. Not impossible, not probably either. Also /thread

..did. Did you have any frogs in your past?

Another common thing for us is toy frogs from our past. Like, I remember a stuffed frog, there's a few random frog things around my Grandmas, and the house I live in now had a frog on a rock and the rock says "peace" on it. This was years ago now, before I eve came on Sup Forums. Many such cases, even for people older than the internet.

OP is a faggot.

Enzo would have had you run over with as many shitty fiats as he could get just for speculating that.

Yeah, my mom always kept a good luck frog statue with a coin in its mouth in our house...

Furthermore, my great uncle was also known to be so good with dogs some people called him Hounddog...

Two dogs (that passed recently) were my best friends and always did special stuff only for me, only in my presence no one elses...so weird

Oh and the whole "kek" thing is weird because I was into WoW very early on, and did regular PvP before there was even honor, I remember when we started saying kek outloud IRL to mean "lol" and how we did it because we figured out rhe horde saying it meant that...the fact that I happened to be on that faction at that time and place means I was probably one of the first 0.01% of people to speak keks name out loud IRL, and to boot it wasnt because of a forum or meme it was NATURAL...it just OCCURED to us...fucking freaky

Nope

double doubles, toil and troubles
>double doubles, toil and troubles

AM SPOOPED

Fugg, if I have to come back as a shitskin, I'd rather not.

Yes, I remember my past life

I bet it was shitty.

No

You're full of shit m8.

hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

had a chuckle

That's my street you're talking about

>No
>Argument is pic of a pile of crap

No but fetal alcohol syndrome is

So you keep looking like yourself when you reincarnate? Does that mean if white people go extinct all the white souls can't reincarnate?

There's this one theory that's stuck with me for a while.

Everyone's individual experience of consciousness is the same. When you die, you're reborn in another living being regardless of time and space. We are technically all one, but different experiences through life shapes our personality.

When I die, I might become a Chinese slave in 1300CE, or an alien in the other end of the universe a couple of million years ago.

The feeling of "myself", to exist and be able to verify that, is a force in the universe akin to gravity. It never disappears, just takes on new shapes.

Yes, drugs were involved when I thought of this.

The joke is that Jesus was reincarnated/resurrected, and therefore the Bible isn't true because reincarnation isn't real.

Well Bantz'd tandooribro.

Richard Spencer and Josh Homme too.

>Jesus was reincarnated
>Christians believe reincarnation isnt possible
wtf it still makes no sense to me

frogs were for keeping gypsies away

I believe we share a cosmic consciousness and our brains act as cosmic antennas that receive them

You're probably right but reincarnation seems to work closely to familial or geographical lines. More likely you'd be reincarnated at a great grandson or something like this.

hes half German so i guess it makes sense

imagine being italian one day and then a brasil monkey the next

Do you then shit them all over a designated street?

Never4get

It isn't exclusive to humans retard
Kys

That actually fits pretty well when you think about it.

Also checked

Fuck, make an appointment with your optician ASAP. You are blind af. The ears are shaped differently, the crooked nose or deviated septum is right prominent (his) on the original Ferrari guy, left guy, nose goes slightly lefty.
Yes, both belong to the frogs species, but...nevertheless maybe I should right this in Braille?

Oh I forgot to add, my dad was named directly after that uncle as well. Maximum spoop for me

Was Enzo Ferrari a jew? Or are jews just confused Italians?

Steve mcqueen and...

Ask me on x, but yes. It is real.

...Hayden christensen are the same person. Mcqueen died november 7 1980 ,christensen born April 1981 , both actors and similar face.

fugg, with digits like that I can't deny.

>we are technically all one
No thank you, I don't want to be one with anyone on this planet. I don't want to come back either.
How do I get off this ride?

I swear to god if I come back and look like this again I'm going to be so pissed

He looks more like Joe Biden.

Biden for comparison.

>kek

ITT Tards who don't understand genetics

underrated.

Hi Anno, when is 4.44 coming out?