Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cJiSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake news

>implying trump is this based

Proofs?

15 would be better

You mean 9

He's just trying to make the mexicans feel more at home.

what the age in america?

please be real. I want an lgf so bad.

NUH UH

18 is when you can legally do whatever you want with whoever you want. Cigarettes 21 in my state, law just got passed, it use to be 18, and alcohol also 21 in my state. It varies from state to state polish user.

Completely underrated, worthy of only the best (You)s

gotta admit he is not THAT based

>15 would be better

Even states that allow 16 years old have conditions where the adult can't be over age 20-somethhing.

Whenever I see a teen girl checking me out I check them out back no fucks given.

I'm 47 btw.

(((Consensual sex)))

>implying trump is this based
id vote for him for a third term if true!

This would be a huge win if it was true

desu if they can consent to choose their sexual gender, they can consent to sex.

checkmate libuckcs!

Are you islamophobic?

Do you have a reputable, named source to back that up?

He's literally making anime real.

Age of consent is a spook. Intercourse is a natural desire that you get even from a young age, if anything it's fascist to oppress that desire until whatever spook number they come up with.

Don't see how the federal government has the authority to force this on the individual states.

the future is here, boyz.

Why Japanese comments are so overrated?

>feminists collectively loose their mind knowing they'll never get laid again

Which one, OP? The Onion?

Depends on the state.

Because degenerate weaboos.

16 is g2g in GA no matter the other age. Just can't buy her smokes or alcohol or take her across state lines without consent from parents or be in a position of authority over her(teacher coach boss)

Pedo

Based Japan

This is a perfectly acceptable age

Girls are hitting puberty at 9 now. With the internet, they are becoming more sex-aware than ever. Boys included.

The more years of fertility you can get out of women (especially white women), the better.
The female will also bond more with her husband the earlier in her life he is, the husband should be a father replacement.

This helps to create a very tight nuclear family.

I know in the context of the modern world, an AOC of 13 seems like the steps to more degeneracy. In reality its one of the beneficial and necessary babysteps back towards putting real value into relationships.
Imagine if any normal, non liberal men can start dating young girls and shaping their views. Women are to be shaped anyway, and are shaped by society. Now we can shape them better in a beneficial direction.

>no source
>no idea who it is even quoting

You see, this is where you fucked up, this is the post that gets you doxxed.
>arguing for 13 to be legal age of consent

Best slide thread of the night

Age of consent was created by the original feminists which were all old hags that couldn't compete with young girls. Not even a century ago marrying a woman 10 years younger than you was common. I've had two underage want me to have sex with them just to understand it. I wouldn't and they basically ended up molesting 8 year old boys because they're curious but have no legal ways of figuring it out.

Yeah, I guess, I'm sure those aren't Japanese, they're eurocucks and candacucks living in Japan

>AOC drops to an age before women discover they can be sluts
Not gonna lie, I would immediately start lifting and actively pursue a real fucking job so I could get out there, and grab myself a pure, qt little waifu to save the white race with.

archive.fo/cJiSX

Fake news

>tfw deep down this is the real reason we all wish we were born in Japan

the AoC is 12 in Japan.

WTF I LOVE TRUMP

I did the google search and can confirm this

Fake news you donkey-fucking mudslime

>9 Y/O age of consent
>Maylasian flag.

Look at all these kikes defending his Epstein trial and his grab my daughter's ass and his pisstapes. Kiss of putin youtube video and etc

>archive.fo/cJiSX

When even snopes calls you Fake News, you know you've gone too far left.

>snopes
>left wing
K

How is this bad? 18 is crazy. Most girls are ready for the donger at 13.

>responding to mike in current year

This is a misnomer, you're only allowed to date 12 year olds with their parent's consent and you're not allowed to to anything sexual with them until they turn 16.

Still it's better than dating liberal white women especially if you get off on cuteness.

Depends on the state. A few are 16, more are 17, most are 18.

please be real so i can have hot anglo jamaican sex with my middle eastern jewish muslim tranny gf in the middle of school inside a locker

Pedophile shitskin detected

That's what weebs are
they're the lowest of the subhumas, below niggers and kikes.

lol. you're a madman, sven.

Are you saying Mr Democrat that children are not capable of making life choices?

Well then, we better ban all forms of transgenderist thought & procedures until the age of 21.

Agreed... Pedoweeb faggots will eat the bullet

Whatever age you want, just make sure he keeps his little mouth shut.

Are you implying I wouldn't found an entire religion in his honor because of this?

>flag
Why am I not surprised.

>TFW best friend, blood brother, who is 21 is in jail for making out with a 16 year old
>Age of Consent is 17 in my state
>Both his mom and my mom agreed that it was fucked up, hell my mom was dating my dad who was 19 when she was 16

FUCK AGE OF CONSENT LAWS

fake and gay saged

>Try defending your trump now

Still better than Hillary.

the federal government has no warrant to standardize the age of consent
they'd have to rely on voluntary state compliance in exchange for gibs

Fag

you need to have at least a bachelor's degree to be a jet, and no criminal record
odds are weebs living in nippon are more valuable than a random nazi Sup Forums poster

If this happens I'll become a blind Trump loyalist.

>9
>Not 6
Have fun fucking a worn out cunt

It would be nice if this happens because men would be more willing to marry as the chance of divorce drops significantly if you pull the girl in when she's still a virgin.

If he did that degenerate libshits would vote for him.

Making us feel more at home??? Hell even we are against that shit. 18 is the proper age of consent, this looks to me like some kind of muslim appeasement to me, cuz those fucks think its ok to fuck little girls. Maybe he is changing the law to exonerate all the elite involved in pizzagate.

source?

>try defending Trump making the age of consent 13
>entire thread is unable to defend Trump because he made the age of consent still too high

Man I feel bad for you shills sometimes, cant you guys get referred to 9gag or leddit for an easier assignment?

One Post By This ID

>entire thread
source

Mexican Federal Law - 12 for consent with exceptions
Individual states as low as twelve and lower still at puberty in one state.

you can fuck your 16 year old gf if there are "romeo and juliet" laws, if not, welcome to ass rape prison and being on the sex offender list, depending on the state.

Go to bed, Mark