Thanks Americans this cuck shit always starts with you faggots you have no one to blame for the world being so shit but...

Thanks Americans this cuck shit always starts with you faggots you have no one to blame for the world being so shit but yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson's_Pillar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do we have to slavishly adopt every single retarded idea that America comes up with while ignoring the good ones (like their gun laws)?!

Because Anglo-Saxons make the good things, Jews make the bad things.

Only one of those groups pressures other nations to take their policies.

Soon the eternal anglo's heritage will be wiped from the history books.

>blaming America
This shit was coming to you anyways, America is just the first to fall to it. Be more concerned that you're being turned into a Chinese colony.

>collectivists
>incapable of original thought

Why don't we just topple Aboriginal people?

When America sneezes, the whole world catches a cold.

abo animals should be glad they've not been exterminated yet and just shut the fuck up

this

wow thats so edgy. did you get that from fuck boy assange

It's your own fault for not wiping them out when they were still considered wildlife.

>reddit parenthesis
Fuck off

I agree

here fucking here

You knew this was coming. Why didnt you plan?

Pretty soon the Aryan will be breed out by achmed.

this

> chinese war ships and subs surrounding this cucked island
> AMERICAN HALP

You really think abos with 80 iq give a fuck about this shit it's white people doing this shit I doubt abos even know who captain cook is.

>Aboriginals
So... all of them? Some specific people? None of them and that's just another manifestation of how retarded lefties hate themselves and vrtue signalling even when there is no recipient? No one knows.

how is that edgy?

Mfw there's no statues left
Mfw only redacted pages in the history books
Mfw we never existed

True. Luckily I don't think this is going to go anywhere though, Cook was an explorer who contributed massively to our understanding of the world and is pretty universally considered a hero
>Reddit alphabet
No u

Sorry looks like (((we))) did it again

Meant for

*hear

>(((Aboriginals)))

You mean Terry Bennet and his mate Keith Wilson, 1/24th Aboriginal Melbourne residents

I know some full blooded abos. The last thing they would give a flying fuck about are statues. They just want to lay down in the warm sun and get stoned all day while eating some good grub. Seriously.

Half castes and Ocatroon people are the actual problem anywhere in the world you find them. Uppity fuckers.

>Be more concerned that you're being turned into a Chinese colony.
>implying you if not your kids are arn't going to be paying rent to a Chinese Landlord

tar lol

Can't you just bribe them to change their minds with some petrol and maybe paint thinner?

That's a cool statue

>you have no one to blame for the world being so shit but yourselves

It's always a comfy feel when the lesser people admit that our dominance is so absolute that they have no choice but to follow in our example.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Stop helping them

Yeah it's totally our fault and not the lefts, a left that copies europes. Wonder (((who))) might be behind this

If Cook never game the the abbos would never have gotten gasoline to huff so they should be thankful

This literally started in South Africa, emu-fodder, look it up

Not so fast Fritz. If we're going down ya betcha we'll take you with us and cont in hell.

The problem is american jews, they start the trends, that's their objective.

These abo's aren't the ones doing it. It's the ones that are literally upper middle class white people in sydney pretending to be part abo and being uppity fuckers.

I went to Sydney once and this white dude was doing an abo dance with the paint on the street and everyone was clapping and I just burst out gutlaughing at him.

I was probably blacker than that cunt was and my family came here in 1840 from Ireland with no abbo line in our family.

Good.

*56%

>Insults America
>Sees America as BLACKED
>States Aussie superiority over Yanks
>"Hey guys, let's go fucking copy America because it's the best!"
Fuck off you cunts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson's_Pillar

Already bet you to it.t

t. Mick abroad

Embrace the chaos we start prisoner scum.

Well it's not really *your* example, unless you wear a Yarmulke

America is currently in a fucked-up state, though not as fucked-up as Europe.

The way forward to a bright, white future is the American tradition, however. Believe it.

>be Captain Cuck
>relax around blacks
>die

His effigy should serve as a warning to everyone about the folly of trusting nonwhites

>mfw when (((they))) tried to do the same thing to Alfred Escher, Swiss hero, who's father owned a plantation with a bunch of slaves on cuba
>mfw swiss public opinion isn't that easily poisoned

Same way here, hoodrats will go loot and burn and pillage when BLM tells the to or if the local apehoop team loses a match or if the power goes out, but they don't understand multisyllabic words like "privilege", "systemic", or "discriminatory". It's mulattos (like Obama) and octaroons (like Don Lemmons) and white people pretending to be black (like Shaun King) who stir up all the trouble and get the darkies riled up. Basically yellow house niggers whom the ghettoites would happily murder and eat, if cornered on the streets at night, but whose pseudo-intellectual justification for looting is momentarily useful

Even if I would have ancestors oppressed by that guy I'd still have to give props for this statue looking badass.

besides, blaming the burgers for this is pretty much equivalent to beating a man lying on the floor, or a dead horse... If you let this bullshit spread where you come from, there is no other to blame than you, you god damn faggit.

fuck off stasi, you are already going down in flames before anyone else.

It's not "edgy" it's a comment on how pervasive your influence is around the world.

Sorry

Condemn the alt-left, (((they))) won't stop until the world is either politically corrected or you slap this shit down and embrace the reality that some of you must be more equal than others.

America is the testing ground for top-down social control. If it works in America, it is bound to work anywhere else.

Seriously does no one in this thread know about Captain Cook? He made friends with ploynesianiggers in Hawaii, left for a few years, came back, and they slaughtered him and his men because a witch doctor's chicken bones said Cook's white skin was stealing their juju or something.

The abbos are trying to make you Bogans forget what happens when you relax. Never forget.

Jesus Christ it's a fucking statue. Who fucking cares. chill out dude

People with history do care leaf, but you wouldn't know anything about that

Jesus fucking Christ why are we listening to this savages?

Abos aren't even human!

When Europeans first arrived the abos didn't even understand that sex led to babies......

Can't you just bribe and distract them with a case of Victoria Bitter?

This crap would never happen in France.
"Monument historique" is a national institution since the 19th century. Any leftist retard who would want to remove a monument would be publicly shamed as an uncultured savage.

On the other hand burgers have no history and they didn't give 2 shits when ancient art was destroyed and pillaged after they "liberated" Iraq.

good heavens, look at the time

EVERY
SINGLE
MONUMENT
MUST
COME
DOWN
LINCOLN MEMORIAL, WASHINGTON MONUMENT, MLK ETC.

That may be a value hekdnnear and dear by the stuffy, boring, old French. The vibrant, hip, diverse new French reject the hate and white supremacy that those statues represent. They're just as French as you, cracker, and the future belongs to them.

Speaks for the country that is literally the USA of Europe when it comes to degeneracy.

I think there is a much stronger chance of Cook going than Nelson, but I still doubt it.

oh my god why are people so unoriginal

No, Future belongs to those who vote marine

If symbolism isn't important then why do the statues need to go in the first place?

>mfw australians decorate for Christmas with winter themes like snowflakes and snowmen

first post-culture society and it's frightening. I thought America was bad.

>Aboriginals call for
Please, the only thing abos can call for is another can of petrol
What's more likely is a bunch of beta white cucks called for this

>continuing the traditions of your ancestors
>post-culture
Pick one

>Germans ruin the US
>Germans ruin Europe
>REEE FUCKING ANGLOS

Almost certainly

Because you live in vassal state in case you haven't noticed yet. Same goes for the rest of Western Europe and Canada. Why do you think you are forced to take immigrants and endure race mixing propaganda? All of these things started with America, America's illegal problem, and America's efforts to integrate their pet niggers after the Civil "Rights" movement.

ITS OVER, AUSTRALIA...

THEY HAVE AWOKEN

abbos want something - so you have to do it - thems da rules.

plz be bait

Fucking aye, i seen a coon the other day with a BLM badge on his bag its always the most cancerous shit that spreads here

Feels good man

You know they really need to turn America more into Disney World

It's not America's fault that Brits copied our racism, political movements, or economic policies.

We just wanted to sell you Mickey Mouse.

Who's more degenerate, the degenerate or the degenerate who follows the degenerate

You guys should pose as libshits trying to take down religious artifacts. That would really piss off most Americans.

>Thanks Americans
it's the anti-americans that live here that are doing this shit, ozzy

I hate Americans so damn much.

>tfw all aussieshitposters will be living in majority chinese neighborhoods in a couple decades

The rise of savages continues...it will interesting to see where this goes.

be glad your government doesnt grovel and apologise 50 times a year for bringing civilization to a bunch of stone age murdering cannibal niggers.

>be European nation
>tell people you want to bring millions in from overseas
>people reject it as they feel it will destroy their heritage and national pride
>Nah it won't lol, it'll be fine they love us
>bring them in, despite people still rejecting it
>they start demanding you tear down monuments to your heritage and make national pride a taboo

Those the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

There's a statue of James Cook in Newfoundland. He was the one who named the town of Dildo. If the marxists try anything with this statue there will be hell to pay.

Then stop sniffing America's ass.

Aussies would improve tenfold if they stop larping as burgers.

Captain Cook
chased a chook
All around Australia
Lost his pants in the middle of France
And found them in Tasmania

Australia wasn't "discovered", it was created. The Abos created nothing. Even if you want to outright lie, even "discovery" is too strong a word considering it implies some level of self-awareness.

do people in Australia actually listen to the Abos though?

I liked the part where the professor employed by Macquarie University wanted to change the name of Macquarie University and Macquarie Park and Macquarie Street and Macquarie Dictionary

hahahaha