Its soon election time in Norway and i just want to say that if you dont vote FrP and vote for Alliansen or some other...

Its soon election time in Norway and i just want to say that if you dont vote FrP and vote for Alliansen or some other meme party, you are a part of the problem. Dont split the right wing vote in these crucial times, vote FrP so we dont become Swedistan 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

morgenbladet.no/2017/08/lsd-i-hoyesterett
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't vote obviously but bump none the less.

Waterscooter made the vote worth it

>Alliansen or some other meme party, you are a part of the problem.

Let's be realistic here, you're wasting a vote if you're voting for Alliansen.

>SP er det jeg er mest enig med
>Men FRP tar innvandringsproblemet så seriost
>mfn

Yes you are, no one outside of Sup Forums know who they are. Atleast vote FrP this election and perhaps we can meme Alliansen to get big until the election in 2021.

I just wish drug policy was more on the agenda this election. Hopefully this ruling will get some attention, whatever the outcome. morgenbladet.no/2017/08/lsd-i-hoyesterett

Why the fuck would you give a vote to the AP, SP,SV,Rodt and MDG coalition? If you vote for them, you are voting for 1 million new shitskins and niggers and the destruction of Norway.

bumping so that norway stays beautiful and white

Thank you sir

>muh LSD rights
Fuck off. Don't save your country from the immigration jew just to throw it away with the chemical jew.

>he still believes democracy and diplomacy will fix Europe
>he can't see both sides are bought by the same globalist kikes
>he doesn't realize things barely changes and the boat keeps going in same direction regardless of who wins
>he didn't learn that even when a miracle happens and you get someone like Trump in office, even his own party blocks and backstabs him
>he still didn't take the fash pill
Mcfucking kill yourself.

Hvor i Norge bor våre nye landsmenn egentlig? Åpenbart mange i Oslo, men er det noen andre steder som peker seg ut? Kan ikke si jeg ser så fryktelig mange i Trondheim egentlig.

It's more of a personal freedom thing to me. Never used LSD personally.

Bor bare en time unna Trondheim selv, er sikkert 20 i bygda mi som er på 2000 personer, sikkert 60 i nabobygda og de er 5000

Kan godt hende jeg tar feil om Trondheim forresten. Omgås jo mest studenter.

Er såklart en del på Kolstad, Kattem, Tiller osv, men ikke i sånn skala det er i Oslo

What is the Sweden Democrats/Danish People's Party of Norway?

FrP - The Progress Party

Help, you mean? What can we do?

Bump

Canada is cold, memes too. How help

>Pro globalization
I hope they mean economic globalization.

Yeah, they are nationalistic.

I pray for you norbros.

We will do what we can. We can be a great asset and engage in metapolitics. I met alot of norweigans, since it's just 2 hours by car from the border.

Tell them how migrants have ruined Sweden and that you are concidering applying for political asylum in Norway

Thats what i meant! We could be useful. Swedes dont need to apply for asylum in Norway, but i can always tell them i will move there.

Time for another Eurocuckhole to screw its elections

SV is best

I'm voting blank because fuck those silly fuckers at Lovebakken.....

But at least i'm voting

Svin!