How could white womens even compete

How could white womens even compete

she's white

shes hot but her tits and ass are fake, which is weird.... the fake ass at least.

message received, decrypted and acknowledged.

awaiting further instructions.

Wut

Commence order 88.

callsign: IA7KJHVSAD782JGFE848737

how?

No she isn't

Is not white?

Yes, she is.

Callsign received.
Identity confirmed.
Commencing operation.

yep
was too good to be true

bump

copy that

order number: 88TWJJS confirmed

your big mac is on its way

STAND DOWN.

REPEAT. STAND DOWN.

RETRANSMIT EMBEDDED DATA AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION.

what a disgusting shitskin

>How could white womens even compete
By breeding and having more white children than niggers

That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Why the fuck would you type "repeat" in text you dumb cunt, they could just read it again.

you're a terrible role player, and you're probably fat

Shes no nigger tho she may not have fair skin but those facial features arent from nig

White girl with a tan.
she has straight hair, not curly nigger hair

itt photoshop

Literally everything desirable about her is fake or airbrushed

oh, you are so righ-

some receive relayed transmissions to other medium without acknowledgement you pretard. what is your meme security clearance level?

We got this

torso is too long. even that being perfect, her feet remain a gigantic question mark.

not even close.

go away Tyrone
Sup Forums is a huwite man's board

Lmao she's Portuguese

They won't have to "compete" after DOTR

Why are asians so likely to be BLACKED?

>american education

Why are asian women more likely to have STDs than white women?

There's a disturbing research study out of Boston University, on STD rates among Asian Americans. Professor Hyeouk Chris Hahm led the study, after noticing high STD rates among Asian Americans while working for ten years as a psychiatric social worker...... Over the course the study, Hahm unmasked some myths common about Asian Americans. She said, “There’s a perception that Asian Americans in particular aren’t practicing sexually risky behaviors. But we found that Asian American young women are at risk of high STDs. For instance, Asian American women had a higher prevalence of STDs than White women in both 1995 (10.4% vs. 7.7) and 2001 (13.5% vs. 8.3%). The incidence of STDs (not diagnosed with STDs in 1995, but developed STIs in 2001) among Asian American women was also higher than that of White women." Moreover, the power dynamic between genders became immediately clear. Asian American women were four times more likely to have a STD than their male counterparts. “This was shocking,” said Hahm, “It was so much higher than the males.” Accounting for the gender disparity, Hahm suggested that...“Asian and Pacific Islander women also have broader interracial dating patterns than Asian American men. This might explain why these women are exposed to higher rates of STDs.”

You're reading that graph wrong, cuck. Go back to /gif/ and make some more BBC worship threads.

Except I'm not.

Looks like a white girl to me.

>never had the pleasure of experiencing nice tits and nice ass that fake shit aims to be
>"g-guys! it's fake I know it!"

is she black? wtf

Her nipples are pink. She's white.

White women are obsolete.

But user, she's at least 80% white.

Why is this weird creature you posted trying so hard to be a white woman? Is this supposed to be an argument against white women?

Wrong.

She's a spaghetti/prairie-nigger mix.

I don't know how someone can look at her ass move when she walks and say "yeah that's real all right!".

But user, Italians are white and nobody's actually Indian, they just like to say that.

Anyway, don't knock it until you try it big boy, squats are a godsend.

Also, those are pink.

what's she doing on my beach

tits or gtfo

Delusional.

>squats are a godsend.
Except the bottoms of her ass cheeks stretch like a grapefruit in a t-shirt.

She's probably less than 10% injun. Most people who say they are injun are like a fraction of 1%. A lot of Niggers claim it like it makes them exotic but some black scientist did a study on Niggers who claimed to be injun and he found the vast majority weren't but were 30-50% white. Of course they all denied the truth.