The REAL reason why we are still in Afghanistan

The CIA is inside of Afghanistan because of the Opium. 90% of the Opium in the WORLD comes from Afghanistan.

Opium, if you don't know, is a pain reliever, and is turned into heroine, and legal prescription drugs which the Pharma-Corporations make billions.

Now you know the truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKCYmgvlar0&t=609s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
alternet.org/world/35-countries-where-us-has-supported-fascists-druglords-and-terrorists
williamblum.org/essays/read/overthrowing-other-peoples-governments-the-master-list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency_Act
globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
alternet
archive.is/D9efl
marketwatch.com/story/these-americans-are-at-the-greatest-risk-from-dying-from-drug-overdoses-2017-02-24
youtube.com/watch?v=cgx_tNsqcns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what our troops are doing in Afghanistan, guarding the Poppy seeds.....

This is why we have spent trillions....

lurk moar senpai

so??? i personally WANT my country to have control of the worlds opium. dont you?? lets take control of oil again while were at it.

>The CIA is inside of Afghanistan because of the Opium. 90% of the Opium in the WORLD comes from Afghanistan.
Hasn't this been known for like half a century?

It's either the CIA has it or the Taliban has it, which would you prefer? Frankly I'd rather the opium be seized and used in the American pharmaceutical industry than sold by sandniggers to fund terrorism.

Oh really? I though you were there to spread democracy.

why grow opium in afgahnistan when you can make fentanyl in china?

>Implying it's you who benefits from the opium supply and not (((Bayer-Monsanto)))

this is one of those things Sup Forums sweeps under the rug so they can continue to suck military industrial complex cock

Why not just grow it at home, is it a sort of 'don't poop where you eat' type deal?

yes we know

before 9/11 when Taliban ruled Afganistan, Afganistan opium production reduce dramatcly because talibans destroyed opium fields

remember, Taliban is Afganistan patriot movement, Taliban has nothing to do with al-qaida

after 9/11 US attack Afganistan and occupy Afganistan, now Afganistan is again world opium factor, over 95 percent of world opium come from Afganistan, so US and NATO protect Afganistan opiumi fields

Not to my fellow burgers, no.

Remember, the Jews control everything here, including the media.

>The Taliban

Did you know the Taliban had banned Opium before we invaded Afghanistan back in 2001?

Really activates my almonds....

it only grows well in certain climates. australia grows some

You're just realizing this now?

You might like this then:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change
alternet.org/world/35-countries-where-us-has-supported-fascists-druglords-and-terrorists
williamblum.org/essays/read/overthrowing-other-peoples-governments-the-master-list

m8 you're fucking retarded.

Most people here know the CIA and NATO are tools of the kikes and bankers.

>"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."
>Andrew Cockburn on C-SPAN'S Booknotes, September 1, 1991.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency_Act
>The Act, also called the "CIA Act of 1949" or "Public Law 110" permitted the Central Intelligence Agency to use confidential fiscal and administrative procedures and exempting it from many of the usual limitations on the use of federal funds. The act (Section 6) also exempted the CIA from having to disclose its "organization, functions, officials, titles, salaries, or numbers of personnel employed." It also created a program called "PL-110" to handle defectors and other "essential aliens" outside normal immigration procedures, as well as give those persons cover stories and economic support. It was passed by congress May 27.

The US military has always been cancer, whether it's their intervention in Yugoslavia, the Iraq War, Libya, Syria, WW2, WW1. It has always been bad, and there's almost never any noble reason for what they do.

globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
> The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

>State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

Meanwhile liberals are still asking for war with Russia.

Archive or screenshot please

>alternet org/world/35-countries-where-us-has-supported-fascists-druglords-and-terrorists
archive.is/D9efl

did anybody not know this already??

were going to be there for eternity
prepare your kids for war
this is their future

>Learning about this for the first time

*Sigh*.......

We aren't going to make it, are we bros?

How do you guys in Croatia see America?

Nigger replace poppy with every use Opium in your post if you want to come off like someone who knows their shit

m8 the whole world sees america as the biggest terrorist of them all

so let me get this right, the taliban were an attempt to de-degenerate their nation, when murica came along and degenerated it and labelled it democracy? eggnog

you seriously think Trump would do this? are you retarded? I swear you shills get more desperate everyday.

but why you so good at growing opium.

Yeah totally man, I totally want the government to have access to the opium fields so they can dope up half the population on painkillers to make a profit!

Everyone already fucking knows this. The mainstream simply WILL NOT talk about it. Same is true of tropical America.

I am also in favor of this outcome.

I spent a year over there like 5 miles from a CIA outpost and never saw a poppy plant.

Just opium? Afghanistan has over 1400 mineral fields. There's at least $1 trillion in untapped minerals (probably many times more). That place is a banker's wet dream. Not to mention the strategic importance of making the country essentially a US colony after we genocide the Taliban.

if usa doesn't get their cheap dope they will start to realize the (((politicians))) have pillaged this country

Duh, pretty much every highschooler in Europe knows we (yes WE) are only in Afghanistan because of the Lachryma papaveris
>pic related
t. been sent to Afghanistan twice for the Bundeswehr

The drug trade is not only used for profits but is also another way the (((CIA))) is trying to wage war on white America and make us docile and degenerate. They want to deteriorate the European soul.

marketwatch.com/story/these-americans-are-at-the-greatest-risk-from-dying-from-drug-overdoses-2017-02-24

Units got a week to get there and fight for the jew. Feel like a waste right now. Maybe ill kill a sand nigger though.

Stop bullying Afghanistan REEEEEE

Your entire military are larpers. I have never witnessed more undisciplined, whiny group of humans in my life. You have no place outside your own nation.

dude please, there are untapped mineral all over the globe. Russia probably has hundreds of trillions of untapped minerals.

Untapped minerals are not worth shit when they are in the middle of nowhere, with no one to mine and no equipment to get to it.

Fuck lol I thought you were talking about American soldiers. America excels at bombing helpless countries and losing battles to goat herders, but not much else.

I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT

are you somehow implying that we don't need that opium, and that we shouldn't get it, take it, and keep it, because we want it?

If you haven't, you should watch this interview with a veteran who fought in Bosnia and Afghanistan before he realized what was going on too. Definitely worth a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgx_tNsqcns

Good luck man.

I like Indian people, very nice people.

I've also met people from Pakistan, very rude.

India is more cucked and Pakistan is more alpha in my opinion, but I still prefer India.

congrats. u have made me support the war in afghanistan

ideas are bulletproof fool. u cant genocide the taliban

deaths of what?

We don't lose the battles to goat herders, we lose the strategic battle because we enter wars that should have been avoided in the first place.