What would the first President think of the 45th?

What would the first President think of the 45th?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxQHiGgFQ2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"DAT ASSSSSS" probably

>Age of Enlightment vs Age of mass Jew media

He'd think he's shit

I think almost all of the former presidents would be too busy wrapping their heads around #44 to care about Trump.

fpbp

He'd appreciate the struggle against an aggressive propaganda campaign

George Washington married a previously married widow. He raised her two kids from her prior marriage. He did not have a child with her.

He was literally a "my wife's sons" cuck.

>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D

*He gets two scoops of ice-cream, just like me.

Ya, and he had slaves, but "struggled with the concept of slavery"

He is such a pathetic cuck, he was a terrible general who got very lucky 1 time and had very able quartermasters and generals under him that were brilliant

martyr

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WTF IS THAT WINGED BEAST THAT YOU ARE COMING OUT OF!

>half-black guy born in the middle of the Pacific
>billionaire property developer
I wonder which one he'd be more confused about

I assume that a man of GW's intellect would have the usual corresponding sense of humor and find #45 as fascinating and somewhat inexplicable as we tend to.

>struggled with the concept of slavery
Slavery is a disgusting fucking concept though. We should have never brought them here. That was the biggest mistake of the settlers / founders.

>Helping care for children who lost a father is equivalent to raising the children of a man who simply left his wife
As always pirateflaggers are masters of logic

He met niggers, he never met a billionaire.

Upon meeting 45, 1 would comment upon how incredible his teeth are, and why doesn't that rich bastard doesn't own any darkies

He'd wonder how he has such perfect teeth not made of wood.

Very little.

>What would the first President think of the 45th?

thank god he is a white man unlike the last one

get back in the cotton fields obunga

Precisely, he had the army, the power of the presidency, and that faggot didnt do shit to ship them to Liberia or anything. Waaay overrated as a president.

lets be honest any of the founders would hate any politician or any American today really.

>What an eccentric, obsceningly loud man. A real "orange fool", I suppose. Although he is quite the humorist. And he seems to hate the idea of political parties so he cant be all bad. Sure a step up from that negroid president from the last eight years, that's to be sure.

Considering the first president literally owned slaves and Trump is owned by Jews I feel Washington would be ashamed that a weak bitch like Trump would have ever been elected.

the white mans greatest weakness is his love of cheap brown labor for his grand schemes

He also owned over 100 niggers for much of his life and at the time of his death

they'd be baffled at the skin complexion of both desu

"better than a nigger"

He would think that Trump is too liberal because he:
>Isn't blowing up antifa and blm with artillery
>Hasn't tarred and feathered every elected Democrat
>Believes blacks and women should have the right to vote
>Doesn't believe sodomites should be bored through the nose for a first offense, and hanged for the second
>Opposes the slave trade
>Hasn't abolished the federal reserve
>Doesn't oppose any tax rate over 1%

>implying the Enlightenment wasn't the precursor to mass Jew media

Trump's complexion is just fine. George's face is coated in baby powder.

You are thinking of Andrew Jackson. Washington would be more jealous of Trump and his harem of women.

Washington was a literal buck and a terrible general.....like building a fort at the bottom of a valley terrible......

I am pretty sure Andrew Jackson is the only American in history that might be able to get Trump to have a beer with him

My 8th great uncle (George W) would be appalled that the American people allowed our government to become so evil and corrupt that literally our only chance of fixing it was to roll the dice on Trump.

Given our situation I think he would approve of Trump, except George Washington would execute the traitors in government and the media

>thinking the most powerful man of the 18th century couldn't conceptualize a ship that flies through the air

He'd be baffled by such a moderate position being seen as so radical by so many.

Reminder that so long as Trump does not announce plans for the construction of the Space Elevator he will remain a stooge of the Old World Order.

Especially given evidence of a president from the opposing party getting applauded for the same position just two decades prior.

Best of the Worst.

Andrew Jackson would fucking run through his entire party with a sword if he saw their current state.
The anti-gun rights, pro-abortion and pro-open borders stance accepted as the norm would drive pretty much every President prior the 1950's into fits of obscene rage.

Once we explained to Andrew Jackson that 90+% of abortions are minorities I think he would be understanding

He still probably wouldn't agree with it but he would understand why it is allowed

>jesus fucking christ, sorry about the nigger problem. wish we had made the south pick their own cotton to begin with

It's commonly believed that he was rendered infertile by an intestinal tuberculosis infection.

It's 60%.

Is this unshooped? I need more pictures of the president's plump posterior for proof

Better than what he would think of the 44th
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oxQHiGgFQ2A

>t. """"""white"""""" American

Probably that he's a huge pussy for hiring the same kikes that are putting a rope around his and the nation's necks and then agreeing to continue a pointless war in a country that provides the world with nothing but heroine while admitting there is no winning strategy and that continuing said war is an exercise in frivolousness the benefits nothing but the aforementioned kikes.

Washington would wonder why the 45th president didn't round up the traders and hang them.

He would be sad at the state and size of American government in general. It became the very thing he fought against.

Traitors

First normie president in 28 years

Washington would be glad democracy lasted this long

"it took this damn long for someone to figure out what i had in mind? i mean, i wish he could remember the whole 'stay COMPLETELY out of other nation's business' part of my farewell address, but he's trying to do SOMETHING about it, which is a hell of a lot more than can be said about his predecessors, so i'm pretty much good to go with president trump".

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

non meme answer, probably would have thought he was retarded

>I need more pictures of the president's plump posterior

Sometimes I think psychiatry is a bogus field but then I see examples of deviance like this that beg for study.

Daily reminder that Robert E Lee thought that slavery was a terrible evil for both the white man and the black man
You know, the guy who had monuments of him taken down for being a slavemaster

> Traders
> Merchants

Checks out lad.

"This motherfucker is actually richer than me?"

Until Trump, GW was the richest president.

Washington would say "Have you not heard of the Whisky Rebellion? Send federal troops in to show them the rule of law!"

if you want a serious answer he would just be glad it's not a nigger anymore.

our founding fathers were racist as fuck, any bad thing you can say about trump you can just respond with
>not a nigger
and Washington would be okay with it.

Lee did own slaves though.

but he was white so his statue doesn't matter

>our founding fathers were race realists as fuck
You're welcome.

>he likes niggers too much

>Washington would wonder why the 45th president didn't round up the (((traders))) and hang them.

Fixed that for you, you anti-semite

This

And this

Fuck you Voltaire.

the founding fathers imported niggers by the boatload because their wives couldnt get enough of that jungle monkey cock you ignorant shill.

George Washington was

>The richest man in the colonies
>A slave owner
>A nativist
>A populist
>A protectionist
>Against government regulation
>Refused to accept a salary for being President
>Hated being President

I'm sure he'd say "Drumpf's gonna get impeached any day now, my fellow Progressive cosmopoltaines!"

Really? I thought Kennedy was.

Kennedy was part of a (now dollars) billion dollar trust. But it was still divided among his family. GW was worth 500 million in todays money. Trump is actually more wealthy than every previous president combined.

At first Washington would think he's mediocre. Then Washington would read the news, know about the mainstream media, understand the situation Trump is found in, then Washington would compliment Trump over his strategic thinking, seeing the two have something in common.

He'd consider Trump an obnoxious step in the right direction.

Why is he taking so long kicking non-americans out of america?

>Ya, and he had slaves, but "struggled with the concept of slavery"
maybe in name. desu slavery was the best state the black community has ever been in.. people view it in a flawed perspective..
compare it to Africa at the time..
it's a shame that we don't have statistics, but generally, you wouldn't want to destroy the soul of a slave..unless you are a muslim, so all the abuse stories may not be as systematic as we're led to believe in the textbooks.. I don't believe it. It's also a very humble state to be in = community building = evolutionary occurrences.. unfortunately the great that came after the emancipation died out before our life times and the negro has been subjected back to his primal state by jewish influence

>our founding fathers were racial absolutist as fuck
ftfy

Franklin and Jefferson would know what was up, but Washington was a complete tard.

I wonder if there would be a significant accent difference. Washington was born 285 years ago. Our writing is almost identical to that which was written during his adolescence, though it has significantly been dumbed down. They might have a bit of trouble understanding one another at first. Washington has no idea what the fuck tweets or twitter is. He would probably love modern dentistry and medicine.

Son I am dissapoint.

>He think be the POTUS was considered being the most powerful man in the world at that time.

ben franklin was known to have syphilis...

>"Where'd all these fucking spics come from?"

Lets be honest he would be ashamed of this gen for electing this man yes the alternative was still bad but
It is still your fault for letting things get to this point

Nobunaga had never even SEEN "ships" how bad would it be for americans seeing how tech has advance in the years since their deaths

I have no idea

He'd scream HAMMMILLLLTOOONNNNN!!!! and start using the word "beholden" a lot

The British Empire could not impose its will on Washington. I'd define that as extremely powerful. Washington was a surveyor, or essentially, a real estate broker. Due to his (rather ignominious) service in the French Banana War, he knew what parts of Kentucky would be valuable and what was garbage, and made a killing in real estate.

Washington wasn't a great general because he was a tactical genius, it was due to his vast personal fortune. He could have been crowned "King of America," but with no suitable heir, they went the quaint republican route.

They weren't racist just tired user

Realistically he'd call for Trump's impeachment or demand he resign. I'd call it a victory for the #Resistance, but they'd all be hung for treason by that stage. Ironically there would be no one left in Congress either.

Honestly if we brought the Founding Fathers back from they grave they would probably genocide half the country.

keep in mind it actually wasn't THAT long ago m8 only about 100---120 years or so

ew wtf

The Founding Fathers would be disgusted by the state of current politics and tell everyone in Congress to fuck off.

ITT: Conjecture! And lots of it.

"wow, what a shitty wig"

They were both slave driving racist pieces of shit so who cares?