Would you even care if the only other race was asians?

would you even care if the only other race was asians?

like would you still be all white nationalism?

Then there'd be no Sup Forums
Bait slide flag

I would have less of a problem honestly.

But then they wouldn't be pulling the jewish shenanigans that got us into this mess, this board wouldn't even exist, it would not need to exist.

but I thought it was anything that isnt white=bad?

Mongoloids are subhuman vermin who steal our jobs and pollute our gene pool. Total extermination is the only solution.

what about asians who love white people?

Asians can go live in Asia, everyone's happy except for the Asians who had wanted to come live with whites to experience a higher standard of living but that hardly matters. O.K., user.?

they arent polluting the gene pool as badly as the blacks, their skin isnt poopy and their hair is like ours, they also have a cute childlike form for all these anime fags to enjoy.

Nope.

the standard of living in asia isnt that bad, at least not in SK or Japan.

This.

user. read this and give me your opinion. See

If by Asians you mean Japanese.
Koreans might get a pass...

That's interesting but the user. you responded to twice already has the right idea, my comment to you was in fact a little too soft and I apologise for any confusion. >138932628 wins the thead.

>t. larping libtards
You really want to double down and claim that anti-Asian white supremacists frequent a board dedicated to Japanese culture? Eat a dick, libtard faggots.

Gook cuckolds are the biggest threat to European genetic continuity. Total extermination is the only solution.

Pollution is pollution. We receive no benefit from interbreeding this these subhumans.

They're sluts and gold digging whores desu

7.62 mm at 900m/s

O.P., say goodbye to your non-white friends. All of those ones with black eyes, black hair and dark skin. Say good-bye and when they ask why you say that, say it's because they're becoming unpopular and so they can either make preparations to leave now after hearing it from you or they can leave when we say it, and of course the more comfortable departure means that getting themselves ready to go now is the better way than when the time comes to remove them ready-or-not.

that poor specimen, probably canadian, is a victim of western liberal school indoctrination- like many whites fall victim to. don't even try to pretend the majority SJW good goys that would hold up the same sign aren't majority white.

There will always be Sup Forums. I like Asians because the majority of them are respectable people and they aren't known to start stupid shit...

... except for the ones that came to western nations and got brain washed by liberal retarded professors.

But other than that, mature Asians are mostly honorable people.

>he says that others are homosexual when in fact he is the one who is homosexual

but nothings actually going to happen, white nationalism isnt going to get anywhere, too many people have ethnic wives for this to go through including my step mom who is Phillipino.

When they're living in Asia, user.

Gooks are a malevolent foreign colonists which need to be removed.

In your opinion, whites won't ever legally separate from non-whites.

White Nationalism is utterly foolish pipe dream, the world will continue to become more mutli-racial no matter how much you resist. You underestimate the scale of the opposition you face. Not even Trump will be able to make a significant difference.

I'm just tired of lefties. I'm ready for Pinochet helicopter rides. Tbh right wing dictator is a funny concept to me. Live free or die, left wing parasite rather take some gibs in the form of a shove out a helicopter.

Hapa here. Best of both worlds.

The sad reality is if were just whites and asians left, wed start warring with each other too

We kind of need africans and muslims around to hate together in unity

I love how these leaf protests never have any blacks.
If they lived around niggers they would know.

We need hapa nationalism

is your dick less than 6 inches

>there are 4.436 bn asians

Every multiracial society will necessarily become a third world shit hole.

As truth about human genetic reality (racial averages of IQ) becomes more and more widespread, the desire for non-whites to be removed from white countries will increase as well.

but our dicks are bigger than the asians

Because their our economic rivals.

Honorary Aryans.

east asians have higher IQs than whites on average

I wouldn't even care if the only race was east asians. Talking about Japs and Taiwanese specifically

Burn the rice, pay the price.

the problem is africans and those desended from africans

Asian lives matter.

Koreans and Japs are bro tier
China lost any connection to their culture, what little there was anyway, with communism

OH god I want that tight asian pussy so badly!

How does china have that average IQ when this is the average chinese:

is there any scientific support for this posting pictures of ugly/hot people

Easy, they don't report those

Yes but it would be more of a fun team pride thing like that mmo that had an asian continent and a Western continent and they played on different servers but could visit each other and stuff and less like there are literal subhumans ruining our civilization.

Probably because that's not the kind of chinese that goes to school and takes the tests that these averages are based on

Did the driver in the white car recently convert to islam?

Mainland Chinese have been ruined after almost 7 decades of communism. That's what communism does to people.

Silkroad?

No, I'm fine with that.

Just your average 105IQ chink.

>hit someone
>make sure all witnesses are dead
MADMAN

At least they have the decency to boil and filter it.

The Chinese are basically Asian Jews

This. The East and the West were always meant to be rivals, the other factions may as well just quit the game.

It's probably an extrapolation based on westernised asians.

they are beta cucks.

No.

do we have enough helicopters? i'm thinking ovens before helicopters because we have more ovens than helicopters. unless we don't. should we start making more ovens?

>Hmmmm, there are two motorcycles in front of me
>Should I steer to avoid them?
>NOPE! LEERROYYYY JEEEEENNNNKINSSSSSSS
>oshit, better put them out of their misery

I guess his logic is consistent

Is he stabbing him or what? What the fuck is going on here? An insurance scam or what?

I'd have sex with them, but I'd rather not breed with them.

do you have some videos?

Smashy smashy.

hmm she's kinda qt

i feel like we could merge with Asians and they'd be cool about preserving their and our cultures because they're not INFERIORS TRYING TO DESTROY OUR CULTURE BECAUSE THEY'RE JEALOUS so yeah i probably wouldn't care

I don't honestly give a fuck if they eat dogs. I shoot pigs and butcher them regularly. Livestock is livestock.

Uggy horse faced chink and white beta male .jpg

Asians are only desirable trait in whites in 4-5% proportions that are also in eastern Europe currently. So less than one Asian great, great grandparent, and more than 15 white great, great grandparents.

Cristo...
Porquê isso?
Eu literalmente não consigo entender até hoje, depois de ver todos esses vídeos...

As long as they didn't eat my dog then we're cool

>low IQ nigger spotted
That's how super smart people react.

That would be fine.

Europeans and Asians only? What a wonderful world...

sounds like paradise

>JITTER BUG

Philippines are the niggers of Asia, so you get rid of them and it's okay.

They are the only other race worth preserving, as they do benefit us with their labor. For the record, I do not condone racemixing with them.

Oh but when we do it it's all 'Pray for Paris' and 'Not all muslims'

I'm okay with more AZN QTs

>we