Time to step it up, lads

What would happen if several hundred copies of Mein Kampf got into the hands of antifa? Public book burning?
KEK
This would be checkmate.

huh?

Why would we care? Its a book. We can print more.

optics

You don't get it. If they do a book burning, they will be nazis

Ooh, that's a pretty good idea

We should all start donating copies to one antifa branch, with messages of telling them they're for burning. I'd be willing to donate a few copies off Amazon

>Go to free speech rally
>Set up disposable table and chairs
>Put several boxes of Meinkampf on the table (only top few copies need to be actual copies)
>"Abandon" table when Antifa approach, leave zippo lighter on table
>Watch Antifa burning books hit the MSM

DO IT!

Isn't that I-R-O-N-I-C-I-N-O-R-I-R-O-N-I-C?
A water park has burned to the ground, and a
A tow truck has broken down
I always used to cry when I laughed
And then I was raped by a clown
Isn't that ironic?

Better yet;
>Put copies of the Koran in the bottom of the boxes
>Successfully wedge The Left and Islam

Some copies of the Bible as well should really do the trick

Buy stock in amazon. Sales of Mein Kampf are about to skyrocket. Virtue signaling retards can be memed into filming themselves burning a copy.

Send this idea to the Boston Antifa and we can all send them copies...

They'd just throw them in the trash and you'd be out of pocket for nothing. Stupid idea

garbage or fire, either way, slamos chimp out

you need to be at least 18 years old to post here

Try sending them American History Books instead. Specifically geared towards the culture of the South. We need normies to see them burning books; any books beside an actual Nazi one will work.

No one cares about Antifa beating up old people
Why would anyone care about them burning books?

Actually I'm not even sure you need to donate them any books. I'm pretty sure they're very close to doing without /pols/ help.....a little shove never hurt though

Because book burning is synonymous with Nazis in the minds of retards, hurting old people isn't.

Antifa going full book burning mode would be grand user....take the longview on this....trust me

as long as its the post ww2 reprint. its basically trash anyway.

Get them to burn Donal Trump’s book. You can tell them it will be considered the Mein Kampf of this era in the future. They will be on the right side of history. This of course is not the case and everyone will see them burning books. They hopefully will make half their group off neck themselves.

For some reason, I actually think more people would be okay with them burning The Art of the Deal than them burning Mein Kampf. I feel like more people view Trump as evil than view Hitler as evil right now

That's the Spirit!!!

But we are Nazis?

If Sup Forums could somehow entice them into having a big ass book bon fire smack dab on the campus of Berkley that would be tits.

A particular book isn't paramount. If they start a fire, they'll throw just about anything not tied down into it. Certain books could be a catalyst and would be the icing on the cake.

There's a few kinds of memes
* The ones made to convince the public
* The ones to convince and radicalize them,
* And and the ones to demoralize them (by forcing them to eat hipocracies)

All three are good in their own right

You gloriously devilish man. I like you.

You don't need to wait around for them to do it. Just show up in Berkeley dressed like them the next time there's a protest and do it.

The fake news will comb through Sup Forums posts trying to find proof that it was a set up but you can never know for sure

Of course, you could join the local Antifa to make yourself known and then do it.

Demoralizing memes love strong emotion. use words like 'rage, terror, panic' when looking for source images to meme from.

Media-targeting memes should play an unpopular but believable wedge issue (Antifa v Cops. BLM vs SJW. Muslims vs anything)

Leftist-targeting memes should be believable and help radicalize them. Intent is to cause them to regress and be unable to work with a trump supporter at work, etc.

To generally wedge them into crazy.

Besides Sup Forums, lurk leftist forums and message boards. The best way to understand their mindset is to see if for yourself.
Often times you can grab a quote verbatum from the forum and use it in a meme against them (as depicted here)

You dumb nigger they already did with trumps art of the deal

this

Above all, keep making memes.

90% of memes suck. No way around it.
You just have to keep making more to get better at it. Please do.
Photoshop/Paint.Net/etc programs are not THAT hard to pick up.

they can get pretty expensive m8, well the uncensored copies.. so i guess as long as we buy them the shitty ones

No, we are Nazis. They'd be fascists.

wait.. isn't it possible normies will see them as good guys, and agree with them? bc they're burning muh hitler killed 6gorillion books?

Just throw a few copies at them during rally. They will either chimpout and burn it or run to the CNN to have them report it.

If we just got a few hundred dudes to buy one copy, that's one hell of a pile to burn

gtfo SHILL, i saw you in the other thread

needs an antifag logo

true

I want to start making CNN/Antifa memes. Those need to circulate before the next Antifa happening. The normies need to be conditioned into believing CNN is supporting them (which they are so it really shouldn't be hard). Just look at their red/black/white color scheme.

we need more like this one..

I agree. The one I made was to be used to start a thread but I've been busy tonight.

everybody's fucking missing tonight.. idk what's going on, i they're all on the hurricane thread.. we need to get in there and bring em in

I have also wanted to use WWII pics of Normandy next to slightly degenerate but realistic pics of Antifa rioters with a caption like "finishing what our grandfathers started," or "you didn't finish the job so we will." It should be believable but really smug. I want people disgusted to think there is a comparison between "the greatest generation" and a bunch of rich elitist crybabies.

I got your back user

Good idea. Forces CNN into distancing themselves from their own supporters, or ties them down to the extremist anchor

that's a really good idea.. we need to start now since everything is fresh and we have the momentum

>Be the mayor of NAHLEEENS
>Have budget to fix water pumps
>Not fix the pumps ever
>Save money for sanctuary city faggotry.
>Hurricane Harvey comes
Just fuck my shit up senpai.

perfect finish

thx.

As you can see, it's more about keeping them isolated, #triggered, and crazy. Hurts their job performance, their emotional life, etc.
The less they interact with normal civilization, the more marginalized they become.

Leftists are doing it themselves, we're just giving them a little nudge

>Burning a good book

Don't give them ammo. They'd happily burn it and possibly get people to agree.

They're delusional as shit too. I worked with one for the entire election cycle and up until a month ago before she fled to europe to get run over by a van of peace. We'd joke about Trump the whole time, god emperor and shit.

The dumb whore never put two and two together that I was an actual Trump supporter. Only figures this out three weeks ago, her response dead serious is "Wow I just literally can't even with you anymore." then bam out of the country.

Fuck that big titted palestinian fag anyway she was only good for lunch Beegs.

GOOD IDEA, MAKE IT HAPPEN

Exactly.

They're highly emotional, and emotional people are the easiest to swing.

Force them against their trump-supporting neighbors, the cops, the military. Anything that can be seen as an extension of Trump (or whites)

what the fuck does this mean?

I also like the idea of turning them against one another. We need memes showing field reporters as the bad guys. This really triggers the media.

>Find an old college book in the shape of Mein Kempf
>Purchase dozens/hundreds of them for $1-2 each
>Replace cover with Hitler's work

book burnings are a useless gesture now that you can just get a pdf of any book you want.

>44044
>404
Knowledge of how information works not found.

>interrogation marks

THIS. These godless faggots would burn bibles in a second and it would make for much more powerful propaganda.

Or do both.

>Force them against their trump-supporting neighbors
Why you haff to make me rethink my MAGA flag outside after my jew neighbors put some sign up about how their America is one of diversity nignogging?

>Ted never will get head froma coworker on lunch break

Optics = Association. People subconsciously make links to things. Optics is how something looks to the super-casual observer. An ad featuring a can of pepsi sitting on a pile of dead babies = bad optics.

I'm out of ideas and need to catch up from last night's meme session, but I like where you're going. Make the media the bad guy!

I'd also like stuff like:
"LBBT makes Antifa look stupid and need to be expelled."
"LGBT is just another underclass that needs to be CHAMPIONED by antifa"

Pro/Anti Violence
Pro/Anti BLM
Pro/Anti Social Justice Warriors

Good luck w/ your memes as well user :-)
Lol, it's a risk I suppose. Statistically, they will chimp out and attack someone else and be in jail before they run into you.

see

Is it bad that I want to leave a letter in the joos mailbox that lets them know that goyim knows what theyre about?

Maybe drop a nugget about how their invention of the schekles because they couldnt sustain themselves proves they'd only be dead because they literally can't MAKE anything of livable sustainability without true white innovations...

i dont see how my post even comes close to being underage material. but ok.

He's calling you a newfag

I like it!

>get science books
>Change Thier Cover to mien Kampf
>Antifa burn science and logic books

how quaint.

>stabbed getting out of my car
This is why you need a conceal carry permit. The attempted murder suspect would be easy for the police to find when he's bleeding out 10' away from your car. Plus, no one on pol has to waste their time trying to find the guy.

Columbus day is coming up. How do we trigger the left?

So is Labor Day. We could meme "Our fight got you this day off. Enjoy."

we could start a rumor that the "ALT RIGHT NEO NAZIS" are literally going to celebrate the genocide of muh brown people.

how does that work in our favor? doesn't seem like it would

this is good material, burning them down with reality.. and waking the normies to MSM corrupt agenda.. discredited again, and again and again.

Just make a fake flier talking about how we plan to "celebrate the day Columbus took his fight to the savages" and have the rally point at the Jersey City Columbus Day parade.
>Antifa vs the Mafia
Round 1 - FIGHT!

Free bibles online if I remember right, js

Gotta check these trips.

At the very least if you don't have a ccw or a truck gun be aware of your surroundings. If you see some sketchy ass nigger or some crazy looking blue haired bitch stalking behind your car maybe choose a different store/restaurant to stop at, or something.

I remember TRS planning some big book burning event where they burn leftist trash books to get media attention

#WeAreNotSorry

(Most fitting pic I have right now)

bump

bump

These people are communists. Stop calling them nazis you dumb faggot

the communists having a book burning would be pretty funny but its a waste of good paper and the book.

last bump

This would make very good optics. Meme it!

The optics Dahnald

No one cares if these fuckers attack cops, burn shit down, throw piss on people, etc, no one will give a fuck if they burn Mein Kampf. They'll be applauded for it.