Earth isn't Flat

But your mum's chest is

but it is hollow

Ok

Ofc it isn't flat
only mouth breathing troglodytes would say otherwise

bigfoot made it that way

Oh good we needed another flat earth thread I was getting bored.

This is just stupid. How can the Earth be hollow if it's flat?

OP is a retard

That's exactly how it happened, whats the problem?

Because the moon is a hologram

the earth is flat retard. if I walked from san andreas to Dublin I WOULDNT FUCKING EVER WALK ON ANYTHING BUT FLAT

We've been lied to our whole life

Fuck off jew.

No it's a pear, you satanist

Kogasa is gross.

Once you get over a thousand images the lines start to blur

I believe the flat earth posters are Christian trolls trying to weaken our belief in science.

Science is well on its way to destroying religion and the Christian are scared of running out of influence and cash.

>thinking Christians would jew like that

The ones that try to jew people are called prosperity gospel preachers, and they are low iq and don't get on Sup Forums

You have no proof. How do trains work on a ball? They don't. There is a 5,000 mile long track in russia. Who plans for their skyscrapers to not lean? Nobody. Nukes are fake. Nobody passed through Van Allen. They taped cardboard to the interior shuttle windows to fake a terminator line and being further than they were. You swallow everythint you're supposed to
>science
>wants no influence or cash
How much they paying you? I do this for free. Explain the vertical trees they've found inside the geologic record. We can't date rocks as nobody was there to record the start time for the decay. Looks like you're lying failures

No it isnt
>lol at captcha

If you don't believe the earth is flat kys

Research Flat Earth

this is the worst fucking meme i have seen in a long time

Great. Now I remember I miss Terry Pratchett. Thanks.