So this email was just sent out to every student at my school

So this email was just sent out to every student at my school.

And here is a statement from the "white nationalist and hate group" they're referring to:

>"No extremists will be allowed in. No Nazis, Communist, KKK, Antifa, white supremacist, I.E., or white nationalists. This is an opportunity for moderate americans to come in with opposing views. We will not allow the extremists to tear apart this country. Specifically, Richard Spencer and Nathan Damigo will not be welcome."

>"Before you accuse Patriot Prayer as being hateful, please find specific examples. You will not find any hate speech, you are being lied to by corrupt politicians. SF is supposed to be a safe haven for minorities. If this is true then please be respectful to the speakers we are bringing in. 3 black, 2 hispanic, 1 asian, 1 Samoan, 1 muslim, 2 woman, and 1 white male. There will also be an opportunity for an open mic for moderate Americans. Love and Peace is the only way to heal this country- so we ask that you do not use hate against us with the intent of fighting hate. We are here to spread a message of love."

>www.fb.com/events/1454498877929964

My university administration is literally slandering and inciting violence against a group of moderate conservatives. They're ENCOURAGING students to shut them down.

Can we get some national attention on this? At the very least those Patriot Prayer guys should be made aware that an entire college with 11k students is targeting them directly

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/m05Ep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get them to a local news channel and shame the university for posting that shit.

THIS
And Im being serious, you have a duty to expose the university. You can bring significant defeat to the leftist here.

KTVU 2 will care so much

Implying university staff still have the Insight required to feel shame.

Sadly nothing new user, Happened at Berkeley a few times. College is where ideas and free thinking go to die.

Inform EVERY local news group, send a message to them and make sure to stress the slander aspect.

We need to meme that moderates are a political minority right now.

>Can we get some national attention on this?
No.
Eventually you will understand that things like mainstream media and democracy are inherently malignant. Stop trying to play their game. Think outside the box.

Can someone compile a list of local media around the area? Spam them with this. Would help if an user were to form a email to use.

If Patriot Prayer had representation they could sue. Everyone else is SOL.

Media would likely take the side of the school. They care little about protecting conservatives.

OP here.

I would do it myself but I'm afraid if my identity gets out I'll get expelled immediately from USF. They're a private university so they can technically do so without consequences.

I'm too close to graduation and I have a family to support.

They don't give a shit, the entire local media has been pushing the WS angle. The examiner, which is pretty much the Daily SJW at this point, has had the front page dedicated to some aspect of this rally every day for the past week and a half.

Believe me, I've had a several conversations with coworkers about this, they're all brainwashed. Asian clique thinks the organizer is some old white guy, showed them he's half jap. It was in once ear and out the other.

t. Peninsula fag

Anyone else notice the changes in reporting these last few days? "White supremacist" is out and it's all "white nationalist" now

Can someone at least send it to Joey Gibson or anyone else associated with Patriot Prayer? They should know what they're up against.

If anyone gets hurt over the weekend, especially by a USF student, the university would very much be liable. That email would be incredibly damning in court.

Doesn't matter, it's your duty to save America from (((them)))

What is after the colon, cap an post the whole thing. I want to hate more

No person will be allowed to speak unless they say what we tell them to say

send it to alex jones etc if your local news people won't touch it, maybe it'll blow up

>Three Trauma/Support Sessions
jej

You expect me to read this all?
You expect me to visit facebook?

read it faggot

just type up a message and post it here, then others can email it to the news stations.

I'll be there. Look for the shitty no step on snek with a well worded caption and a louievill slugger.

archive.fo/m05Ep
uuuu, faggot.

SHIT MEANT FOR SORRY

I promise you lost them when you said a white male would be speaking. Expect thousands of antifa now. The sad thing is i'm not really joking. Please be prepared for the unexpected brothers.

send it to breitbart and info wars, they arent as mainstream but they have alot of followers and im sure at least infowars would be interested.

>USF
>Jesuit values

i don't even

>Come Together Celebrate Love
Jesus Christ, pease send in the archangels. the world needs them now.

It's interesting seeking 'moderate' conservatives being trashed by cultural Marxists 24/7.

Nazism was the only ideology to ideologically defeat communism.

I assume antifa will be there.

If so, I created a new bingo card so you can play along at home.

I assume that nearly all boxes will be checked off within the first few hours.

>1 white male

Turn that symbol upside down. It spells SHIT.