AUSTRALIA BAT MAN CONFIRMED ROBOT

PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

anuobserver.org/2017/08/25/students-attacked-copland-classroom-attacker-detained/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmmm bumping a possibility good thread

Can I get a rundown, did a robot attack joggers with a bat?

it is confirmed that somebody from r9k went and bashed people at anu in canberra

bump

>it's fucking real

rip Sup Forums

So was it minorities or whites that he bashed?

*slow clap*

I knew r9k users were fucking retarded

oh shiit

>Australia does it again
wow thanks australia really keeping the noggin here joggin great work!

Damn!

There aren't any whites in Australian universities. It would have been all chinks or curries.

I almost wonder some times if some of the chinks and curries in American universities might secretly be Australian. They're even rarer than whites.

Hell, I've worked with multiple Russians so far but still not a single Australian.

>not a cricket bat
Fake as fuck

Fucking r9gay, when will they ever learn

Time for all sporting equipment to require a sporting license "for your safety"

It seems legit
>dat time
3 hours later he ends up batting some cunts at the UNI when the classes usually begin (9am)

They can only purchase it if they join a sporting club, and they must check it out to use it.

yep yep this this lads
shut down r9k

sent a tip to ABC or some other outlet

If it is legit, it's 100% going to be an Asian national. No actual Australian would use a baseball bat.

What would an Australian use? A boomerang?

you send it you lazy cunt

Obviously a cricket bat.

video? link?

confirmed to be a white dude

Too much work.

Why not just use a gigantic spider?

>No actual Australian would use a baseball bat.
Bull fucking shit
I know someone from HS that raided some drug dealers house with his mates and yea they used baseball bats...

fucking autists

Lebs confirmed

anuobserver.org/2017/08/25/students-attacked-copland-classroom-attacker-detained/
The attacker was an 18 year old Caucasian male, and ANU has confirmed he was an ANU student.

>The attacker was an 18 year old Caucasian male, and ANU has confirmed he was an ANU student. Police are not yet prepared to release the name of the attacker and there is no information known about motive.

I won't believe it until I see a picture

so how long till Sup Forums gets shut down

yeah the police are lying to you my dude

Shit, R9k tries to surpass us after the Charlottesville with our recent ride in killcount

Inter-board terror-race when

>Caucasian
Did they just assume his ethnicity? He could a light skinned abo. They should check his admission paperwork!

>le 56% face

They lied about the car bombing on the ACL

no he pleaded not guilty on the grounds of mental illness

Checks out

Said the increasingly concerned man for the 1 millionth time

What's that got to do with the fact the police said there was no political motive even though it later came out there obviously was? They were lying.

what the hell, when did that happen?

That board will always have the all time high score, R.I.P. you Hapa piece of shit

>robots
>user from r9k did this

Sheeiiiit

>trigger warnings
>other student disarms robot, and then runs away with the weapon
what happened to this pussy country

BETA UPRISING NOW

Hopefully it was only lefty faggots (most kids at uni) or foreigners

This isn't the picture I get in my mind when I think of an 18 year old out clubbing.

because they didn't lie about his race

Lift your game.

no you're right, they are purposely lying about his race as they are confident that there is no way that the media will find out about it
I'm sure he'll be going to court it a burqa

Lift your game.

Zyzz is that u ;_;

flawless reasoning skills there my dude

/r9k/ goes from pathetic losers to full blown psychopaths at the drop of a pin. Good for them, I think.

Caucausian could be anything from hapa to leb, but I have a feeling he's a white guy tired of a uni full of chinks.

>3 females injured
Yep, it was a robot alright.

Yeah, that's generally how to tell who did it. You look at the victims.

>beta uprising

>Early reports suggested the attacks were random in nature, but ANU student newspaper Woroni reported that the man “appeared to attack students of Asian appearance”.
kek
As if there was anyone else there.

BUMP

I don't understand how a bat is a deadly weapon. Why would you not just tackle the autistic faggot and take it from them?

Epic thread bump

A FUCKING BAT

His nickname will be Battyboy

add another to the list

There are only a few million of us left. All our cities are infested with parasites, I mean chinks and poos and other 3rd world trash like bongs and kiwis

Stopping the boats isn't enough; you must send them in order to secure a future and a nation for the Australian Race.

wtf?!
sum won give stats!
help