Are all Races equal?

Serious question, please give evidence for or against the topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah

All humans beings are equal.

Reason: Nobody chooses what race they are born.

No
Some of us are unlucky
Namely the ones with whore mothers, which points to inequality.

those are two completely separate things

>nobody chooses the brain they are born with so Down syndrome kids are equal to nuclear physicists

We are vastly diverse in genetic makeup therefore equality is a foregone conclusion.

We also don't choose whether we're born human at all. Are all animals equal?

You know that's not what that means. It means nobody chooses the brain they are born with, so every brain should get an equal chance at making it. Judge people on their individual actions, not their race, color, etc. Why is that so hard to understand? I mean the US is the most diverse country on the planet, and it's also the greatest. If you think non-whites have not contributed to our greatness, you're living in an alternate reality.

No.

No, the Jews are clearly God's chosen people.

Damn, mayweather got old

Only humans can have human offspring. Its not random chance. It's not as hard to understand as you make it.

If we take the collection of individuals in a race as being representative of a race, then the answer is no, not all races are equal. They should all be equal in rights but they are not all equal in other things, as races have different physical qualities from each other. You may even say that some differences between races are indicative of one race being superior over another, whether it be intelligence,propensity to some illnesses or whatever. Or perhaps we mean they are not all equal in terms of wealth. The word "equal" can be used to compare multiple domains of human attributes between races, so we have to be specific by what we mean by "equal".

Define equal. What ever you say tho', I don't care.

I like my race and my people more than any other. If you feel better by saying other races are better, then good for you. I don't care. Just leave my race, my people, and my culture alone.

Subhuman BLM advocates ruined Bernie's campaign.

Did australians fucked aboriginals? I think australians fucked aboriginals. I demand pictures of mixed aboriginals.

Half abos

>the US is the most diverse country on the planet, and it's also the greatest
Winning by a nose, and winning by a country mile... That's what your obsession with diversity has cost you. In 1969 you went to the moon, now you're a 100Tr in debt and coming apart at the seams.
We could've been colonists by now if wasn't for the Frankfurt School. Bluepill me on other races contributions to high-science.

Do you really think your country will be as great as you think if whites are a minority ? People dont understand when anyone but whites run a country you destroy everything

There are differences in races but none are vastly superior just because they where born a certain color

Different:
skulls, teeth, fingerprints, blood, organs, IQ, skin colour, pigmints, hair types, facial features, muscle fibres, susceptibility to diseases, and on and on and on...

WERE ALL THE SAME HUMAN RACE

lol

>tfw they look mexican

Japs are doing pretty good. They have just enough Robot to suppress the compassionate tendencies of any potential SJW movement.

hahaha missing link confirmed.

Jokes aside, theyre an unevolved version of the human species, and many of todays brown weird looking peoples are likely just a mix of this type of abo, mixed with a European blood. You should be thankful youre not fully native and are blessed with some european admixure and brain cells.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

They don't have 10's of thousands of unintelligent and underqualified low iq people entering their country because they understand that culture means something.

Killing off the indigenous people was the best thing that ever happened to those places.

Niggers are garbage

Anyone who has ever lived amongst them knows this. Its like they have no decency or self awareness.

they earned literally nothing from invading that shithole