Gay marriage is gonna win isn't it?

Gay marriage is gonna win isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake
archive.is/1iwE5
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211
archive.is/xtLSU
youtu.be/3j4t185wl-0
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh no you're going to get another legal right.

Love always wins :^)

Unfortunately yes.
And I have to accept it because I'm a teacher. Fucking kikes

Whoever made that should be taken out into the woods by the police and strangled with barbed wire.

Lefties are also jumping on the burger train and want to tear down our "racist" statues. Article in The Guardian about it.

There's a difference between being a teacher and being a paid hack indoctrinator.

I'm not tolerant enough to appreciate this artwork yet.

literally who cares man let gays be happy

Agreed.

Homosexual rights activists may "win" gay marriage but they're going to lose in a much more serious way.

Of course, you're a Western nation.

"gay" literally means "happy." I'm not sure what more they're asking for.

Hi fags take my daughters
>still fags
K. MUH FROGS!

#LoveWins

Why are you always here?

Your miserableness? Or?

What? We're past that. Now we have to decide if we're gonna have 60 genders and whether or not refusal to use bizarro pronoun usages should be a punishable crime.
Also, child trannies.
Gay marriage was yesterday.
Can't you just WAIT to see what's next?

Gay marriage is a done deal.

Next up: legalized pedophilia.

Probably. It's not so bad - you'll get used to it :)

The Jew who wrote the Statue of Liberty poem wanted to bring all the miserable people to the US. I think he was a gay-hater.

Because you lie. You are a neanderthal kike with a hooknose. And you're obsessed with my penis. Stop fucking memeing then. Would you be here in different circumstances? How does it affect you other than lowering cost of pussy you dont want. Anybody can post whatever they want, twat cunt bitch. You say they will pay in another way. That is you. And impossible to know because you lie. And are a pagn. Read the fucking Bible like I do before you spout off. Or start making sense like I do

144k? Serpent Seed? Truvada?

>self hating uncle jew tom
Told you already. Argue against it. Start winning with your fucking bullshit. Is truvada fake? No. Your lies are. Are the 144K undefiled by only females? Yes. You have no argument. Whatever you say is a lie. And attack fellow users of your sign of the covenant flag because youre a jew bag and a coward and fake as a jewess dyke feminazi

Wait so 144k is supposed to be all men?

EVERY thread on Sup Forums this mentally ill, Bible-obsessed homosexual comes into the thread and starts spouting off crazy nonsense.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

They'll never be happy. Gays, like all who are involved in the sjw movement, are self centred, miserable, no-hopers. They only want gay marriage to spite christians.

Most men defile themselves with women so that's why the number is so small

It's a nice distraction for when they need to pass TPP, or some new internet regulations, or divert from Saudi Arabia's exposed role in 9/11.

and you faggots take the bait every time :^)

Any of you got that lulzy picture of that gay anorexic shopping for avocados?

My advice to you Aussie is simple; Don't fucking let the gays win this is how the degeneracy began in america, we let the fags have mairrage then they and the negro wanted more.

As long as this crap is here i will blow out your agendas. Sept 23. Nobody cares anymore. Make lies. I make truths. You lie more. Try to shun (sodomitical). And have tantrums. Freud said you havr daddy issues. All this shit is fake

>not supporting gay marriage so you can jew the irs and social security

No OP, LOVE is going to win~

What's the difference between pedophilia and marrying 13 year olds like the good ol days tradfags prattle on about?

bitch literally means "female dog".

I don't think you understand how society works, faggot.

You want to fuck dogs? Is that it? I think that's mainly legal in Canada these days.

>larping: the post

Ok clam cuck. Alabama legalised teacher student rape

No larp. Faggots dont get offered people's daughters. Period

Australia has a postal plebiscite on it

Your school district will find you and they will fire you. Just like after Charlottesville, reprisals are coming.

Why did you save this

Much as I have nothing against young lads scoring, that particular decision I disagree with on a moral basis.

> we let the fags have mairrage then they and the negro wanted more.

I think you've got the order wrong. Niggers got their rights way before us. Fuck, we've only been able to serve in the military openly for 6 years

They're not interested in your daughters, male homosexuals aren't anyway.

Lesbians on the other hand...

RRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR GAYS SHOULDN"T GET MARRIED AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT RUINS THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE

*cute asian girl walks by*

I'M GONNA MARRY HER

explain this Sup Forums

If marriage made them happy they would have married a woman. Rough sex with multiple men makes them happy. Marriage was just a demand used to subvert the church and allow homosexuals to violate freedom of association by enslaving decent people into baking fag cakes. It's all an empty attempt to mimic the righteous lifestyle they know they desire.

Yeah so hence their not being homos. They reproduced without surrogacies and brought their grandmothers. Inhospitable rapists were the only take away there. All angels are men. God wanted to test them. They raped everybody. That says nothing about gays

>kike
>pagn [sic]
mutually exclusive

Cakes are not biblical

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Freedom of association is.

So another bakery refused a trump bitch her son's trump hat cake

We get it you want segregation. Not gonna ever happen again in these here United States.

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

archive.is/1iwE5

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211

archive.is/xtLSU

>wins-right
holy shit will the perversion of the language never end?

And you lost discriminations? Why is it only they who do that? You do it all the time. I didnt repopularise traps and ignore vaginismus and coin "autogynephilia". You did

Explain how gays and racists aren't mutually exclusive?

Jews and gays are oxymoron. Why have two people used this mutually exclusive stuff? What has racism ever done?

I didn't lose anything. What are you on about?

>"""""""""best shitposters"""" taking the bait that easy

It will happen in heaven when you're burning in hellfire. It's not too late to change your wicked ways and live a happy life as god intended.

get a room fgts

You cried about winning rights when your side did same. Started this one. And does it more. So i flipped it on its ass to make you know how irrelevant and a retarded whiner you are. Thats how common law works, idiot. People win rights all the time. In civil law they just write new statutes in the legislatures. Same thing. It's the voting about minority rights by the general public that makes no sense. UK Tory economy has lost to India. US recently called a developing nation. AUS liberals bankrupted the country

at least i'm not gay

Step outside the womb, fetus. Suckin on tits your entire life

Youre gay. Thats all you ever talk about. You dont have the balls. And nobody can view your faggoty life. You can lie super easily though
>at least im not a man
Good for you. Wouldnt that follow, by logical extension? DOWN WITH MEN

I never cried about winning rights. Such a thing does not exist. All I ever did was to point out the intentional confusion between a natural right, which cannot be won or lost because it exists on its own regardless, and a government mandate.

Are you Jewish or just confused?

I explained to you how it's a thing. Keep crying. The right cannot get what it wants. And neither can left. One follows Golden Rule. One is an asshole. Good job electing a pedo antichrist though

at least I'm not gay.

judge not lest ye be judged

matthew 7: 1-3

Ok vinyl record. You are now a thing and not a person. Already admitted youre not male. So now you are a skipping record and a woman
>at least

I'm pretty sure the AIDS has liquified your brain. You're not making any sense.

You don't know what you're missing

>having that image saved

These replies are shit. And great at same time due to their predictability. Read the thread. What does trichimoniasis taste like?

at least I'm not gay,

At least im not gay

I'm* not Im, what are you fucking gay?

>sees gayness inside apostrophes

I'm not your judge friend. Just a kind stranger letting you know that you don't have to live a life of hedonism to be happy. In fact the lifestyle you've chosen will very likely make you unhappy.

This deep unhappiness is why your group clings to church terminology that cannot apply to you. It's the reason you'll cuck yourself to breeders to raise their children. You want more than just a hairy man ass but you've been too misled to identify your true desires.

At least I'm gay.

youtu.be/3j4t185wl-0

Well this insightful thread has certainly opened my eyes. I'll be sure to change my survey input.

Only if you let it.

Who gave you the right to fill out that survey?

Yeah it is fucking gay.

Follow your own advice. What do you think is this place? A monastery?
Changed your flag, aussie?

Your vagina is gay

These posts seem more lucid than the ones he usually makes.
Have you been taking your meds this week, crazyposter?

This guy again...

My birthright

>not knowing Sup Forums is a Christian board

I had the same thought. Sup Forums is HEALING HIS SCHIZOPHRENIA!

There's hope for nazi larpers yet!

Get Mad, Get Fat.

You guys dropped the religious memes due to unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-23/same-sex-marriage-what-bible-has-to-say-robyn-whitaker/8831826
And the failure of the three kids in non same sex parent families, "studied" by the stop the fags failure. This meds shit is fucking retarded baby bullshit and start being funny or original or not a shit stain just because it's an easy thing to do

It may ... but Gay Divorce will pick up the slack.

Aus Ad Fag here.

Happy you brought this up. The media as they do is getting on the gay marriage band wagon. Data I've pulled from our internal systems and AQX holdings/Ray Morgan suggest gay marriage will remain illegal. We believe this largely due to Aus being a majority white Christian country and majority aging population. Regardless of the outcome the vote is not a referendum and does not have to be followed by the government as a legally support vote. All in all it’s a waste of money and time.

No worries. You copy our grindr and set the 61% bar on divorce

But I'm not unhappy. I was much unhappier in a sad, pathetic attempt to live a heterosexual life with a girl. Fortunately I came to my senses and broke our engagement before I ruined both of our lives and married her.

As for clinging to church terminology....I do so because I was raised catholic and remain one to this day. It might be at odds with my chosen lifestyle, but that for me to reconcile on my own terms.