HOLY SHIT, TIME TRAVELER LEGIT 100% CONFIRMD

The Ron Paul institute is hosting a Peace and Prosperity conference on September 9th, with a whistleblowers roundtable that will include Julian Assange. The original Trump time traveler user said that his proof was that Trump would win and September 11, 2017 would declared Peace and Prosperity Day. It's all falling into place, shit's about to go down. This is 100% confirmed, heres the sauce:

>youtube.com/watch?v=ta1wsHJauJ8

>eventbrite.com/e/peace-and-prosperity-2017-where-were-going-and-how-well-get-there-tickets-36167049619

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
govtrack.us/search?q=september
eventbrite.com/e/peace-and-prosperity-2017-where-were-going-and-how-well-get-there-tickets-36167049619
youtube.com/watch?v=hGTRhyQixn4
archive.is/YvZL5
youtu.be/l1xAq3pWO9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for intrigue

i remember the same post using nearly identical text in 2016 for cuck paul's peepee day

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Quit my job today /pol

Bump. Looking for more backstory on this.

John Titor.

There is no bill in congress for a 9/11/2017 peace and prosperity day.

Best I could find was a 9-11 "patriot week"
govtrack.us/search?q=september

big if true

this. its a fun rabbit hole to jump down if you havent read about him before.

Bumpy

How about when Trump cucked Ron Paul at CPAC? Fucking awesome.

It will be changed

Jesus fucking Christ its happening

Trump got booed and pulled out of the race before Paul did... That being said, Trump is the best we got right now.

ITS NOT JOHN TITOR ITS THIS

user called it.

Newfag detected everyone on Sup Forums knows that Ron Paul is the one we should've have meme into office, but our power levels weren't high enough in 2012.

My dad works at Nintendo and say Trump will also make Ron Paul Chief of Happenings. Get fucked globalists!

>let me just make unsourced claims

And I thought we were in the Punished Trump time line, not this hilarious time travel one.

Fucking 10000% better time line if this is fucking true, would be the grandest of all happenings for eternity.

9/11 hasnt happened yet, tho

Guys, what if he's not a LARP?

>The original Trump time traveler user
Rundown/post screencaps, I missed this.

Anyone got an archived bread?

Both

They arent mutually exclusive.

FUCK OFF THIS ISNT VOTL JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS TRY TO RIDE ON EVERYONE ELSES WAVE CANT YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF

These predictions didn't all come true. MSM didn't deny that Trump won the election.

proofs?

He is a LARP. He's made several predictions that didn't come true.

Anything he says that happens is coincidence.

Maybe some leaves don't need raked.

kys VOTL. seriously just kill yourself,

>Trump is a literal time traveler and Kaine's wife may or may not be a Pence clone but if you think VOTL is legit you're FUCKING RETARDED SHIL OMFG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is how you sound right now

That event takes place on September 9th, not September 11th

Good try tho OP

I'm not VOTL, I just want to believe. Anyways the Trump time traveler predictions actually didn't all come true.

>MSM didn't relentlessly talk about Trump losing Poplar Vote

KEK
E
K

eventbrite.com/e/peace-and-prosperity-2017-where-were-going-and-how-well-get-there-tickets-36167049619

Tickets are $75

And we totally got that corrected on December 21st as predicted.

checked. OP sounds like a deranged homo libshit right now.

Hey I'm not saying Trump isn't a time traveler or that Tim Kaine's wife isn't a Pence clone, I'm just saying that those claims are equally as out there as VOTL.

True if big.

user, VOTL is 100% real though. Apparently even Obama was following them on Twitter for awhile or some shit.

>big
for you

Still following them. But this isn't important since didn't Obongo follow everyone who followed him?

>cointelpro
>distract
>divide and conquer
>pushing VOL (obvious shill) while reflecting on the idea that he may or may not be real then comparing to whether or not Pence travels or has been cloned
>"i'm not really him. i'm on your side, i promise"
>come on goys, 'pence theories' = VOL theories
Your comments fucking wreak.
We're full.

Don't you guys fucking tease me. How the fuck could both those time lines collide? It would be utter chaos.

Checked, guess it's confirmed.

Oh shit I remember that thread. Someone post the archive NAO

Holy shit it's true

if numerals everything, ever, is true

Dude, they still are. They're implying Trump didn't really win because muh Russia. How many prominent democrats have said that Trump isn't a legitimate president?

>Hey I'm not saying Trump isn't a time traveler or that Tim Kaine's wife isn't a Pence clone
what a time to be alive

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
>checked

This. The Nazis we're rumored to have developed time travel/anti gravity/other science spectacles in secret.

The dude who runs the VOTL twitter account is clearly some stupid amateur (IE not a pleiadian) who gets details wrong.

He said Trump is Illuminati and also that Illuminati is trying to stop Trump. Sounds like how an idiot would describe a secret society civil war, which actually matches up with what FBI user and Alex Jones have said on the matter.

He emailed himself. I email myself whenever I want to transfer files from one device to another, so that's not an automatic disqualification.

QRD on Punished Trump TL?

We're full.

proofs?

see

i wasn't talking about you, i was agreeing with you. checked means i like your digits, bro

>It would be utter chaos.
All according to plan.

whoh. saved

also followed by general flynn. flynn and obongo were some of his first followers. also, votl has disclosed intel which only became public after, so he has to have some connections. foolish to discount him so completely. there are other explanations to what the people who scream larp complain about, they just never stop to think in probabilities, only in absolutes, and it's their main downfall.

VOTL was confirmed LARP when he accidentally posted image on twitter supposedely from "deep state" or some shit but forgot to censor out his own email i.e. he sent the emails to himself.

that's not the same thing you retard

>RECOUNT RECOUNT RECOUNT
>MUH RUSSIAAAAAA ILLEGITIMATE ELECTION!!!
>POPULAR VOTE

Again, people emails themselves all the time when they want to transfer files between devices.
>foolish to discount him so completely. there are other explanations to what the people who scream larp complain about, they just never stop to think in probabilities, only in absolutes, and it's their main downfall.
That's what I'm starting to think. If not a LARP I'm sure we will know for sure by the end of the year.

>races will become a thing of the past

So the kikes win. Fuck it, I'd rather have the post apocalyptic war outcome.

Someone give me proof that this isn't happening.

HAHAHAH fuck off VOTL dude what is your problem you seriously know no bounds. You can't even admit defeat. You remind me of hillary, kys.

PEACE AND PROSPERITY DAY

it's real

Bend ur paladein dick to ur ass and fuck urself.

>HURR DURR IM A CHOSEN ALIEN HURR DURR

>Hurr durr steve scalise got shot to distract u guys from an alien meeting on capitol hill. hurrr durr,

this

it's beautiful

Your persistence is starting to sound pretty shill-like. Try using more logical arguments.

Again, VOTL Twitter account is definitely not run by a Pleiadian, but probably some random conspiritard they hooked into the job.

I literally can't desu

idk, Mike Pence is pretty white. maybe the shitskins die out and all that's left is a white/asian hybrid of some kind?

PRAISE HIM
PRAISE OUR LORD, KEK

Votl also posted this picture

See

BILDERBERG GOT HACKED.

Michelle Obama caught grabbing 'her' junk again:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGTRhyQixn4

I don't know what else 'she' could be grabbing here. Feel free to speculate/throw up.

Bump for time travels

>The me that you see in public is currently less than 25 years old. I wont confirm if you get it right.
>Trip code username is B
I'll just leave this here
archive.is/YvZL5

I'm not sure what is going on in these messages. Can someone fill me in on the context?

so basically Mike Pence is Clara Oswald who splintered into every time line to save The Doctor, and Trump is The Doctor.

No one checking all these fucking digits

I guess race mixing and eugenism can lead to a new race looking like the white race.

this could i get a rundown

His power levels weren't either. Still aren't. Trump is a master of verbal judo. Takes that to get where he is.

youtu.be/l1xAq3pWO9Q
Sp00ky times we livin in

All Trump has to do is name 9/11 an actual peace and prosperity day, and you faggots would follow him into the sun. Hi

Are you made this man is taking down the NWO?

That's funny I was positing this scenario with a friend earlier. Although that video with the digital folded collar made me think he's dead. Time will tell I suppose.

Content of the messages doesn't seem to be that important, what's important is that this person was messaging with Assange.

I Think VOTL is David Wilcock. That guy is a massive faggot and always very wrong.