Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tax_cuts
archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Libtards vote against their own ethnic interests?

You can make more money. You can't change your identity.

because rural and suburban right wing retards have been trained and programmed since birth to be billionaire globalist Kochsuckers

Healthcare is already affordable if you take care of yourself.

Le bump

Exactly lets take these low IQ morons voting rights away. Implement IQ testing now.

Why is this not done by percentages? Of course the rich are gonna save a million if they make billions. What a retarded chart

Of course the wealthy elites will benefit the most from Trump's tax plan! Good job retard, u just made my argument for me. Almost like u retards are morons for falling for the trickle down meme. You do know u can cut taxes for those making say under $100k without cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires right?

>basic math is lost on obamaleaf
10% of a million is 100k
10% of 100k is 10k
Why doesn't your chart show percentages

>100% Democratic support

Why do right wing retards think millionaires need a tax break?

Yes, implement IQ testing for voting, so that niggers wouldn't vote at all.

Daily reminder that higher picture is a result of standards being dumbed in order for affirmative action to fit in.

this should happen globaly .
liberal and right windwake up would happen immediately ,
dont mistake far right with normal right
also evryone in us who claim to be a centrist are left in reality

Lol all you're doing is exposing what a bullshit scam GOP trickle down economics are. Enjoy your $50 while billionaires get back millions and the deficit explodes.

When will u fucking retards learn?

Where did I say that

Because government never makes anything cheaper. Just look at the student loan program. Sips tea

Why do left wing retards think millionaires can pay for everything?

>the old party name switcharoo

a tad misleading, m8.

So you agree Trump's tax plan is a scam.

I don't. I'm just not a right wing cuck who spends his entire life fighting for tax breaks for wealthy elites and billionaire globalists.

You can abstain and refuse to cast ur vote

>massive amounts of taxes lead to big business leaving your country
>Why do right wing retards think millionaires need a tax break?
SAGE

if milionere sudently have 2 time much money cos no tax then hi can rise sallary for evryone in big company + even if hi spend all that mony for himself it still back in common people pocket cos money is like water ,
better if that happen to that money that if they would go to government becaouse we all know how government is efficient at spending taxpayers money (basicaly people who spend money that dont belong to them

shut up goy, all white hardworking american christians want more freedom for the international rootless club of elites

Bush passed medicare part D thus increasing the national debt. Also the recession was caused because of the FED adjusting rates. Fuck I hate dumb people ha.

Rep are dumb as fuck. They cut taxes and increase spending.

I said nothing about it. I said your chart was retarded, which it is, I know you won't address this so fuck off nigger lover

>fiscal conservative in name only

If the modern GOP republican were a person, he would not be allowed to have a credit card. But remember, Obama is the reckless one.

Corporations make $6 TRILLION in profits per year but leave it to right wing billionaire globalist supercucks to think that they can't afford to pay taxes.

You retards truly are the biggest cucks on the planet. Nothing comes close.

I can't imagine how cucked you have to be to think that corporations that make billions in profits need tax breaks.

>They cut taxes and increase spending.

and then wonder why there's a deficit

The chart isn't retarded. It's accurate. You don't like it because the truth hurts.

Bush never cut spending. Are you that dumb?

You can not increase spending and raise taxes. Bush did this and he was fool for this.

It's purposefully misleading and you know it

What do you expect from a political party that thinks tax cuts for the rich pay for themselves with trickle down magic and war and military spending doesn't count

cut taxes*

Yeah that's why the middle class wages have been increasing at the same rate as the upper class wages (oh wait)

Bush raised spending. What's the matter with u?

10/10

Not even a conservative just tired of seeing companies leave the country because taxes are way lower in other countries

>Imagine making 2 mil a year and having most of it be taken away
Now imagine setting up in another country and keeping more than would be taken away in Murica

Bush never cut taxes? Are you out of your fucking mind?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_tax_cuts

My gosh are you that stupid leaf? First off all both dem/rep suck and the Bill had the .com bubble. Also Bill was a Reagan democrat.

It'll trickle don't worry.

I know that is what I said ha. Also Obamacare rates did not hit until this year.

Bush was a fool and so are the dems.

it's misleadning. 10% of income is 10% of the income, no one gets "weather" then an other everyone gets equally weather from saving the money they would have lost under old taxes

Based Bill Clinton was a proud liberal Democrat. He balanced the budget. Reagan was a fucking nightmare with the budget

>implying billionaires pay taxes and thus would be receiving a cut

I did not say that ha. What I said was Bush cut taxes and increased spending. Bush was an idiot.

Why do leafs think they are the paragon of virtue ?

wtf i love taxes and feeding niggers now

Trickle down works if you slash the government. No rep has done this. Reagan just starved the beast, and did not kill the beast.

Reagan did not end the depart of Ed which he ran on back in 78.

yep i'm sure if u give profitable multi-billion dollar globalist corporations massive tax breaks, they'll come back, even tho they can already to afford to pay the taxes now

There is so much retardation in this post I don't even know where to begin.

>Reagan did not end the depart of Ed which he ran on back in 78.

78?

But they aren't.

Free market provides affordable healthcare, hence why people vote for it.

Hey, you have more money than me therefore you can afford to pay my expenses. Pay my expenses.

Bush cut a rebate check for every taxpayer in the country, to stimulate the economy.

this is why right wing retards can't be trusted with money

>top 10% already pays 90%+ of the taxes
>hurr durr they aren't paying enough

kys

Reagan did it to defeat the USSR

you're still not getting the point

Imagine you make a shit ton of money and then have a lot of it taken away
Now Imagine making a shit ton of money in another country and less of it is taken away
Cmon leaf do the math

the 1980 election. Reagan ran on ending Jimmy Carter depart of education. This was significant because Reagan was the going to be the one that slashed government pre LBJ days which never happened.

Try saying that in 30 years. People can get all sorts of issues around middle age.

Right, we need the government to steal their money because they know better what to do with it. Or even better, let's have you yourself in control of all that money, you know the best after all.

Let left wingers run things and you wont even have an economy. Venezuela

Again learn about the FED ha. Also wasn't Newt in charged of the purse of the nation around this time?

The president dose not control the economy congress does.

That being said both rep/dem are dumb because both caused the crash of 08.

The govt never gives back power that it takes for itself.

Perhaps they should buy insurance.

>We want affordable healthcare
>Supports ACA
>Supports a law that doesn't decrease premiums
>Supports a law that caused monopolies in local markets
>Supports a law that only expands government control into one's lives
I am still amazed that they are willing to keep defending this trash. Even dogs know not to eat poison for the second time.

>Don't you hate rich people user? If we tax everyone, they'll have less money. Cut taxes? No, you don't want rich people having more money, do you?
Fuck. Off. Kike.

Yeah, drumpftards, fight for your equality. Get free stuff like the Venezuelans.

Being honest the last true fiscal Conservative we had running America was Andrew Jackson. He prevented central banking but no Wilson had to create the FED. Progressives not even once.

>old party name switcharoo
Yes, LBJ saying "give them free money so them niggers vote for us for another 100 years" was truly a total 180 party change, it was like the night of long knives for Republicans

You've already proven yourself to be beyond mentally retarded in this thread. Why are you still trying?

>Also wasn't Newt in charged of the purse of the nation around this time?

>purse
>purse

I swear to god u retards are too much. A fucking purse meme still in 2017.

And no Newt got btfo by his own party in disgrace.

Only a liberal would think affordable health care cost 3X what it used to; with a 10K deductible and limited services

you said 78 retard

>>Reagan did not end the depart of Ed which he ran on back in 78.

All you really have to do is look at pre Wilson and you will see how great America was.

Why do people still reply to these threads?

How new are you?

No shit. Poor people dont even pay taxes. The only taxes you can cut from are the rich.

Reagan didn't defeat the USSR. Communism failed. Gorbachev was a reformer. How do right wing retards not know this?

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Lowest number of people on food stamps in 7 years

>Why do we vote against our economic interests?
We don't.

Rebate checks

>1.4 million saved
Whats the percentage of your misleading info graph?

I was asking a question I did recall ha. Yea congress does control money not the president. Its not a meme its in our Constitution....

Again, you still are missing the important key factor my argument and this the FED.

Good god would you look at all that equality?!!! That will show the 1%!!!

lol u gotta love right wing retards, literally arguing that George Soros needs a tax cut

>The only taxes you can cut from are the rich.

how fucking retarded are you?

You think someone who makes $50k per year doesn't pay any taxes? Are you completely out of your fucking mind? Honestly u right wing retards are getting worse. You retards are fucking brain dead.

Also, why do libtrolls support mandatory insurance?
Why do you always vote in Democrats, the Insurance and Lawyer lobbies' choice?
They rape you in insurance to pay for doctors they rape with malpractice insurance.

>"Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection"
Signed: April 27, 2017

>"Implementing an America-First Offshore Energy Strategy"
Signed: April 28, 2017

>"Establishment of the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity"
Signed: May 11, 2017

>"Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure"
Signed: May 11, 2017

>"Expanding Apprenticeships in America"
Signed: June 15, 2017

>"Reviving the National Space Council"
Signed: June 30, 2017

>"Assessing and Strengthening the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base and Supply Chain Resiliency of the United States"
Signed: July 21, 2017

I remember that, I got like 400 bucks. I bought so much velveta shells and cheese its not even funny.

Those were better days.

absolutely nothing affordable about the Obamacare tax. it's easy to talk shit when you're on mommy's insurance but when you get fucked by Obama's employer mandate and are forced to buy a worthless bronze package then maybe just maybe you can have an opinion.

keep running with this false narrative and lose every time. it's insulting to anybody who has to work for a living

Whats your point ha? My argument still stands ha.

>no education
>trained and programmed

hmm...

English is clearly not your first language. Where are you from?

why does it matter if he pays more tax or not?

America.... Where are you from?????

>strengthen ties with Russia

U wot?

One Post By This ID
Obvious shill thread.

Trained and programmed to be literal cucks.

They're still uneducated retards if u ask me. They just don't know how to obey their billionaire globalist masters.