TUCKER NO!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS MAD MAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=I3upyIwAJpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=I3upyIwAJpQ
youtu.be/q9X2ZRB9GCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Tucker Carlson and I love Jordan B Peterson!

D A M N Tucker is woke as hell.

Bump

God I fucking hate Fox News. Hannity is so stereotypical of a boomer show that its almost like satire.

He just did a story that said the ACLU tweeted a pic of a white girl with a flag and how white supremacist it was. Then they say they are sorry for the white supremacist post by posting a green frog. Did the ACLU just troll the left?

Use this opportunity to talk to people you know. People are pissed about this revised history shit.
Ask them if our culture (all of it) is worth saving.

I fucking hate how the people on FOX always make it a point do denounce White Nationalism/Supremacy, and they often conflate one with the other although they are separate ways of thinking.

Sup Forums's only approved cable news shills

People like to throw around the term "controlled opposition" but totally don't see through Hannity?
Rarely has he missed to opportunity to say "Israel is our greatest ally" or "Judeo-Christian values". He's your typical Israel-firster, boomer cuckservative.
Yes, he points out the obvious negatives on the left, but never jumps into any of it. He never will either.

>I fucking hate Fox News

Go back to your mind-control networks.

Hannity covered every single email/leak during the campaign and refused to back off the Seth Rich story.

Opportunist? Maybe. Got woke as fuck and realized the scope of the ZOG machine, and how necessary it is we destroy it before it destroys all of us? Maybe.

Controlled oppo? Certainly not. He's the most /ourguy/ we'll ever get out of the mainstream media.

He did this on tv or twitter?

>39 minutes
fuck off

hooktube.com/watch?v=I3upyIwAJpQ

Don't get the love for this guy. Only watch Graham Ledger & Liz Wheeler on OAN now. Carlson & his Jerry Springer Show-tier "debates" ceased being entertaining months ago.
Family had it on for a little bit, today was Thursday, and he STILL don't know the story behind the Boston Free Speech rally, or who even spoke? Neither do his viewers after the show, if they only depend on Faux to be entertained. youtu.be/q9X2ZRB9GCU

(Dr. Shiva "The REAL Indian" Ayyadurai, who’s running against Pocohontas for Senate, spoke).

He covered Seth Rich on TV and got in serious trouble for it.

Hannity's literally the only person worth tuning into Faux Opinion Channel. He's gag-ordered (see seth rich case while OAN was doing investigative specials on it), but still tells his viewers as much as he can get away with, what they'd otherwise never hear on that network, such as CIRCA's investigative journalists' scoops...

Then I stand corrected.

didn't they threaten his advertisers?

>hannity
this is tucker