How accurate is 23andme? Im almost certain I don't have any nigger in my family...

How accurate is 23andme? Im almost certain I don't have any nigger in my family, as no one in my family looks like a nigger. Is it true that they inflate nonwhite stats to fool whitey into believing in diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/our-hidden-african-ancestry/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
gedmatch.com/login1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your great-great-grandmother lied

i and everyone else i know got 100% european
you're a fucking mongrel who needs to be gassed

Not 100% accurate but at 8.3% you definatly have someone black as your ancestor.

It's not 100% accurate but it is pretty close. I got less than 2% on mine. People claiming they inflate are just upset about their nigger blood.

Are you Puerto Rican or Dominican? Those are pretty average numbers for some people in those countries.

Accurate. Sorry looks like your mema had some hobbies she didn't mention.

I have a cuban grandfather

whats the point of the premium package, is it worth getting it?

Ignore anything under 1%. Anything over that and you're a nigger.

Its not very accurare but will give a good idea. Take tests from multiple parties and do them multiple times and I bet you'll get pretty different results. Tracking ancestry isnt as easy as you'd think

what is their methodology anyway? I'd assume false positives are not uncommon.

I got 100% euro on ancestry, but it's not run by heebs.

(((You)))

health risks I think, like how likely you are to have certain diseases

It's not, Google about it

These things are huge normie traps

Im gonna try another website, mainly because the European I got was mostly labeled as "broad" which kinda pisses me off.

Download the raw data. There are some pretty cool websites you can upload it to like GEDmatch for free.

The default graph is at 50% confidence and is speculative. You can adjust the graph to get a higher confidence. Try switching it to 90% to see if it helps you lie to yourself.

Then yes, you're probably descended from a few slaves and some natives

Makes sense. Your numbers are consistent with the miscegenation that happened there with those traces of indigenous and black.

Its from the la Raza spic in your family tree

You got 100% goy, though. So you have that going for you.

Yeah they don't exactly specify, I hven't tried one but I would like to. When I was younger my mother showed me research she had done on both sides of my family and I can track my ancestry back at least 5 (6 on one side) generations back (Northern Europe, Denmark, Sweden, and 1 french ancestor 4 generations back) and before that there were no africans or middle easterns in Northern Europe so I'd be surprised if I have a ((diverse)) ancestry. I'm a 4/10 in my face so the aryan genes didnt exactly pay off though

Why does so many Sup Forumsacks contribute to a secret jew dna pool and pay them to do it?

I have a GEDmatch account, I have no idea how it works though.

You'll be bleached, spic'd or die alone

It's a Jewish trick. They are not accurate at all, they throw in nigger and Jew DNA to get the whites ok with race mixing.

Because No white person has opened a DNA site that I know of.
Instead of being in-a-woods faggots you should not let kikes dominate science

That is accurate. You're Hispanic, aren't you?
Essentially all Hispanics have West African ancestry.

That's where you African DNA is coming from.

thanks for the advice nip

I believe it's accurate.
Almost all Americans have some nigger blood.

>Sub-Saharan 5.0% R.I.P
Please don't procreate.

Hit the Oracle buttons.

>die alone
probably this, but there is always J-date. i owe it to all of my ancestors not to goy their shit up. just sucks that nyc and la are such fucking shitholes and israel is the desert.

R.I.P

Run your DNA through GEDmatch.com for better autosomal DNA results. Run your raw chromosomal results through MDLP K23b, Gedrosia K9 ASI, puntDNAL K12 Modernm and one of the Eurogenes tests. If you have Subsaharan African in these tests as well, you legitimately might be black.

(((23andme))) has a margin of (((error))) of about 3.1%, it's mostly accurate until you go below 1%, but yeah you're a nigger redskin

How white am I?

This is such a stupid meme. Less than 5% of White Americans have even negligible amounts of African DNA. From 23andMe's own site.

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/our-hidden-african-ancestry/

What's the other 0.4%, Abdullah?

>british and irish
I'm so sorry

>Mena 0.2%

Please don't procreate.

>sending your DNA to Jews

that alone makes you full blooded nigger. only a nigger could be so stupid

if you come to this board and you still sent your DNA to 23andme you are bluepilled as it gets and an absolute fucking idiot who needs to be culled even worse than the normies who are blissfully unaware, as you have zero excuse for your absolute idiocy

white Americans are on average 98.5% european
Why do you Leafs do this...Just run around the board telling lies and shiting up the place

I literally beat the shit out of Canadian at a bar a month ago just because he was canadian...
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

I enjoy GedMatch. K36

don't put your kit number on here

It's run by the Jews, I'd take any results with a grain of salt.

Every result I've seen some person is either Jewish or Black.

I figure they're doing this because the only people curious enough to do the test are ones that might be racist.

That and the fact that DNA tests have made circumcision obsolete as a way of hiding Jews in plain sight.

They basically cornered the market and are making everyone diverse.

You are 100% Caucasian, and 100% European, with no admixture in the last ~500 years. I've been using 23andMe for 6 years and I study Genetics so I actually know what I'm talking about. Percentages that low are not reliable (referred to commonly as "noise"), as European, North African, and Middle-Eastern DNA is very similar.

Here's the full thing. How white am I?

Lord, you're so uncivilized...
It must be the nigger blood flowing through your veins.

in this thread:

FUCKING RETARDS WHO SENT THEIR DNA TO A JEWISH ORGANIZATION

holy shit seriously kill yourselves if you take anything that's posted on this board with even a grain of truth - you should have known better

Nice. Thank you for the insight user.

Is there anything worse than this>

you know you were fingerprinted when you were born, right?

>tfw you are literally a rootless cosmopolitan

Should I try to get a job with the UN

He either deleted it or its old anyways. I only wanted to see your eye color bro. And to see if your parents were cousins or not.

>IM THE MASTER EUROPEAN RACE GOD DAMMIT!
>attacks random bystander because of a reddit may may

One drop rule you Unassigned spool of thread.

We don't want no unassigned 'round these parts.

You're mother was a broad, deal with it

Yeah, same here. My most "exotic" genes are smidgens of Russian, Iberian and Nordic. My wife has 1% Middle Eastern blood (not gonna dump her over that!) and a bit of Caucasian. No nigger in the house. Maybe I should do jewgle genetics and see how different the results might be.

None
I just hate Canadians...You do realize you're the most hated group of people in the western world.

>0.2% Sub-Saharan African
I TRIED SO HARD

It's very inaccurate for Asian customers according to the media.

They aren't interested in working with native Asian genome projects as well.

lmao... way to perpetuate the amerilard memes cletus.

nigger

>attacks random bystander because of a reddit may may
And? Fuck yourselves

You're a retard, lmao. What are you afraid they are going to do with your DNA? It isn't anything special dude. You share 99.9999% of it with other humans. Its illegal for insurance companies to discriminate based upon your genome. Honestly, WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

>I literally beat the shit out of Canadian at a bar a month ago just because he was canadian...
>sides.jpeg
You did the right thing.

woah, cool. post pic of face.

Fingerprints change as you grow

Anything less than 1% is considered noise. You're defiantly a mongrel op! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Americans are the most hated my dude. You don't really think a newfag meme on Sup Forums = the whole world do you?

Brown Eyes? For shame, user.

If you're not a shill you are beyond saving. God I hope you're not pure white, it can't be possible

Considering 3% of my DNA is literally not Human
Yeah...

put your data into this it's more accurate but you're probably still a mutt.
gedmatch.com/login1.php

"DURR I HAVE NO ARGUMENT, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT THE STUPID SHIT I SAY AND IRRATIONAL FEARS I HAVE"

I think it's bullshit, I'm 99.7% European, and they added 0.3% Subsaharan to make me love black people

>post pic of face
Nah, not here. But if you wish to know what I look like I basically resemble a spic but with white skin and pink nipples. Also pic related was a picture of my swarthy sister's DNA or even more of a mongrel than her, who knows. Either way I still despise myself; I'd kill to have your kike genes as long as my foreskin wasn't consumed by a local rabbi at birth.

What ethnicity am I? I know I'm white but what flavor of white?

nobody will admit that it is highly possible (((they))) found a way to try and convince people they aren't what their family claims to be
>this makes it easier to divide the family, if your kids think they are sub-saharan instead of greek they may decide to take on a new way of life different from generations of tradition
>if you tell a white person they are 1 percent black, you get two reactions; either they are racist and they are forced to reconsider their ways, or they aren't racist, and it means nothing to them, works well for the jew
>you should realize 23andme and ancestry SHARE YOUR DNA WITH ANYONE WHO REQUESTS IT FOR ANY SORT OF RESEARCH, only familytree does not share your DNA

North western European

or maybe the pattern recognition software just detects a .3% chance of some gene markers indicating negro parentage

Unassigned just means some of the blocks of based pairs haven't been proven confirmed to match individuals in the dozen so sample populations 23andMe has. You're not an Ayy bro, sorry.

Mystery meat. Gotta be at least 50%+ in something.

my fellow african brother

>what is genetic engineering

With data on millions of white retards like you who sent in their DNA, they could easily build bio-weapons to target certain populations of people based off their race and geographical origin. I can't explain it any simpler than that. If you can't think even slightly critical about this then like I said, you are beyond saving, I shouldn't have to spoon feed you what is common sense.

I bet you also think Facebook isn't used by the government to collect data on people.

You really are quite oblivious as to how intelligence agencies use these organizations to their benefit.

0.1% jew is worse than being 50% nigger.

Rate me lads

Actual smart people that know what they are talking about would be great

>Unassigned just means some of the blocks of based pairs haven't been proven

Nope...3% of my DNA is Neanderthal...Not Human

People like Canadians till they hang out with them. Then they are like niggers and will turn on you and act fucked up. That's when you gotta bitch smack a Cuckada down.

>you're a "white" hispanic
go back to mayheeko

JUDEN

we're triracial brothers you and I. We should stick together

>How accurate is 23andme?

>CEO is (((Anne E. Wojcicki)))
>Results consistently show white people are "black"
>Color me shocked

Fuck you for giving your money to these people

Peanut butter is Aztec

I've used GED but I'm unsure of what the difference in these tests are. Can you explain?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg

The only thing these tests prove is that guessing a person's race based on how they look and where they come from is a incredibility accurate way of knowing someones ancestry. I don't think there is a single person on Sup Forums who wouldn't know the ancestry of the people in the video before they took the test.