THE ORLANDO FREE SPEECH MARCH

Noon at the lake. No nazi shit, just be ready to defend yourself and your rights.

This time we'll have police protection along with the proper permits like last time in VA.

Remain within the law, fight back only when you absolutely have to. Antifa will be there and that means there's a large chance you will be confronted. Stay calm and do the right thing.

I am like 40 minutes away. Would this be safe to bring my girlfriend too?

Come through, brother. If we don't fight for our god-given rights nobody will!

why no nazi shit?

Glad I moved out of that shit city and state

you know why lmao

normies will never side with us on that stuff

cucked as fuck, might attend anyway..

see u there bb

I live in Orlando. Not stupid enough to attend tho

Map of march location. basically a really good spot to lap around and catch lots of news and locals' attention

Because we can do better.

>No nazi shit
Thank god. Make the left look stupid when they try to protest against free speech in America.

>trying to push alt-right shit in orlando
>after the club shooting last year
literal waste of time

WEAR. YARMULKES. INSTANT. INVINCIBILITY. CHEAT.

I will be in us around the area at that time can I go?

Lake Eloa? That place is swarming with faggots

Fortune favors the bold, stop being a pussy.

The right to free speech isn't "alt-right" you fucking idiot, it's our Constitutional right

Please don't bring any kekistani flags. Fuck Sargon of Akkad

You want to make a decent free-speech or anything rally? Don't involve the usual groups that try to make the spotlight about them.

The problem with the last free speech rally in Berekely is that other groups tried to make it about them. It wasn't about Trump, but all these MAGA and Kekistani faggots showed up thinking it's about them. "Alt-right" showed up as well, and although seeing Antifa teeth knocked out is nice, it wasn't about them, but they wanted recognition. YouTubers and e-celebs showed up as well, and they just wanted more limelight and shekels. The rally wasn't about them.

If you make it about free speech, make it about free speech.

Surely the liberal mayor won't give a stand down order this time...

This is about free speech. There is zero room for dumb LARPing nazi shit, or anything like it

We need to have some modicum of appeal to normies. Dress well, no fucking fat or ugly people, and keep your shit in order