THE Sup Forums THAT YOU MISSED OUT ON

If you became a Sup Forumstard only recently, what current events of the past do you regret not having been here for?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2oykdm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zimzam.

Was here for:
>sandy hook
>Boston bombing and manhunt
>batman theatre mass shooting
>Zimmerman trail
>supreme gentleman
Power gap
>the election start to finish
>all political going ons since

/new/

I bet this was good.

Imagine if Sup Forums was around for 9/11

Started here around the time of the Boston bombings, tuning into the police scanners was fun as fuck

Zimzam became the defining Sup Forums Happening soon after that.

Then the board went to shit for a long time, until the Trump campaign started. THEN Sup Forums kicked into higher gear.

what the fuck dude

im still convinced this is Elliot Rodgers real dad

The fuck is this fucking gas yourself dude

Tfw I missed on World War 2 /pol
Tfw I missed on the big bang /pol

If i remember well, they even inserted in the Sup Forums section, an auto playing audio of the british grenadiers march.

The Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky oral-sex-is-not-sex scandal

Wish i was here the Lincoln assassination.

I regret not being here for the 2012 presidential election. From what I hear, the salt was something to behold.

>tfw missed out on the zimzam trial

I remember shit posting on a diaspora of php based forums, as was the custom of the day.

The shit posting was alive and well, including shitskins saying, "you deserved it, America." It wasn't too different from what you expect. People were calling it an inside job the moment it happened too.

Known about Sup Forums since forever ago but only started browsing this January thanks to HWNDU.

>tfw I've seen all of it
>tfw this is my legacy

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU NEW FAG FUCK. LURK MORE.
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE

you sick fuck

Pic related.. The whole shooting and the trial.

the other is the Tool 1,000 days internet leak..
I got the leak, I was using "theforum" at the time.. I just wonder what it would be like leaked on Sup Forums..

>On April 14, 2006, a 30-second clip from "Vicarious" aired on Pittsburgh radio station 105.9 The X. Subsequently, the entire song was leaked in WAV format when a private FTP server (used to distribute the song to radio stations) was left open without password protection for a few minutes. The entire album was later leaked to the Internet, despite heavy security and strict conditions regarding media previews. Exactly how the album came to be leaked is unknown. Some rumors had led fans to believe that the band leaked it to spite their record company, yet statements from Keenan in interviews expressing his distaste for Internet leaks seem to contradict this.

I'm OLDFAG!

Honestly anyone who wasnt here for the zimmerman trial shouldnt even be here. The shit that came from that embodied the very soul of this place. Those were the best days

I'm retarded This guy

The supreme gentleman... i never read his manifesto but I remember him posting on misc. Did he ever mention Sup Forums? Fucking faggot

>all these newfags ITT
head on back to whatever shithole site you crawled out of you cancerous electionfucks

I'm actually 40.

Both new... and old...

And only new to Sup Forums. I've been on 4chins since the very beginning (pic related).

Also, check 'em.

SUPERFUCK is that you????

Both elections where Obama ran for president

>that akward moment when you wonder if this is where toolchat has gone

Wow..
Old

----^_-_^---- (username)

"To all the meme's I've loved before"

jesus f'n christ.

whats happenin senpai?
>RIP gray box
*floods Sup Forums*

Guess you guys had to go somewhere once you realized the album was never coming

naw the label canked it off thr old leary server
dont know when u last visited but anything older than java 4 wouldnt run it.
sites mobile since they renegotiated contract... check it

*newer
and TRIPS FAG!!!!!!

the most fun i have ever had online was the zimmerman trial, day after day new memes new developments then watching cnn acting retarded. The bad part is that I could not watch him being declared innocent.

That's pretty funny. Still though, Maynard is too busy singing in his wine cellar to make art metal.

the golden age

yeh hes a total fucking leftist blue pilled tool, complete with asian wife, pedo glasses and chad complex.

james was a trap before chans made traps norm

i forget how far back it was when i came to Sup Forums, all i remember is Sup Forums was filling with faggot shit so i came here. never left since.

holy fuck how new are you faggots?

It was on IRC

Was cool seeing NY fags get ping timeouts later to find out they were logged in from work

To be fair, the dude's lived an interesting life from the military to art school to being at the right place and time for angsty metal in the 90's. He deserves some credit, but he definitely is an artsy, California weirdo that thinks he's the pinnacle of humanity.

hold up senpai, he wasnt "in" thr military he unked out of west point and got admin sepped. no boot camp. he steals valor all the time about this shit.

fuckin ur mum

I've been off and on Sup Forums for a while. Zimmerman coverage was my favorite Sup Forums coverage of recent times. Dorner gets an honorable mention.

Can't corner the Dorner was very exciting and the only time I've had more fun was during a few Donald debates and of course election night.
That Virginia Ching Chong shooter was also pretty funny because he wrote really bad poetry ( Google Richard Mcbeef)
Elliot Roger was pretty fun because that manifesto thing was well worth the read and his videos where IRL shitposts

Fair enough, I was misleading since I knew he never actually served. I consider academy part of the military though. Even if it isn't active combat or anything, it is aimed at those who will be, are currently, or have served. I digress though.
The real tragedy in all this though is that they won't put their music on shit like Spotify. I have most of their discography, but it's frustrating at times to know they could do so much if they'd get their heads out of their asses.

Same. Saw a few Sup Forums style breads on Sup Forums and got curious. In addition to Sup Forums getting worse. It is literally all:
>pics you shouldn't share
>traps
>more traps
>would you suck a log of shit from andy sixx's asshole (I guarantee this is there right now)

You forgot the Facebook fap thread and the 3-4 different r34 threads

hmm contracts been renegotiated to include digital distribution... maybe that will change now... check out the dot com it has links to previously untapped channels

Media coverage of Sup Forums in the last few years has caused an avalanche of newfags.

We literally would have saved the world.

>wish tool would dump maynard and become INSTRUMENT

Interesting, I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm fucking tired and I have a hurricane on the way. Nice talking with you, user.

how to find threads form that fateful may 23?

>If you became a Sup Forumstard only recently
FUCKING GO AND STAY GO

I had been on Sup Forums since 2006 but hadn't prowled the chans during 2010-2016. I did briefly visit Sup Forums during the Zimmerman verdict. That night I had been sitting in the dark in front of my window with a FAL and a LBV waiting on hordes of rioting niggers to swarm down my street, but after a while it became apparent they weren't coming. Then I put down the rifle and started surfing the web and came across the MSNBC stream hack as it was going on, which led me here. I hung around the fringes during GG but didn't browse regularly. I didn't really get what you guys were doing to youth culture because I'm old, but caught glimpses of it like GG and this teenaged girl who was the most delightful creature and would always drop the most savage redpills on me. Then I didn't return until 2016 and the election. I've always been Sup Forums even before I knew it existed.

yup, and apparently Trump trusted us with the (((new))) newfags who are starting their hurtbox journey into enlightenment. I noticed this massive spike in newfags when the NK thing heated up then more after "fake newse"

This is my first ever comment. I hear y'all like gay blacks. Don't worry. I'm based. I voted for Trump.

sounds comfy

GET IN HERE!

>does sitting down while you pee make you redpilled
>drinking the liquid jew
>smoking the herbal jew
i miss wholesome Sup Forums

I don't understand all that Dormer business that a lot of older fags talk about

I missed Maple Snake because I took some time off. Also wish I had been around for /new/.

>tfw there will be people here that weren't here for the 2016 election

>literally newfag general /ng/

GET OUT OUUUTTTT

>tfw there will soon be people here who were born after 2016
>tfw I'll still be here

JAFFA CALLING was probably the funniest thing that Sup Forums has done

this

I arrived about 6 months before trump first speech, just in time to notice the decadence

Were any of you underage faggots even here for golden year of peak DOOMPAUL / IT'S HAPPENING posting?
That shit was amped AF.

I came here shortly after Sup Forums harbor, so I missed out on the 2012 primaries. I think that would've been fun.

>caucus/primary starts
>whole catalog filled with IT'S-HAPPENING.jpg
>results come in
>Ron Paul doesn't win
>whole catalog filled with variations of DOOMPAUL.jpeg

That was the time when I really became addicted to this place, it sucked me right in and now I can never leave.

every season of he will not divide us

World War 2

ITT: newfags that made this place even shittier than it was

Why couldn't you watch him declared innocent?

ruby ridge.

Anybody remember these exciting times?

made the jump to here from gamer gate on Sup Forums. Even then i was mostly a lurker. I missed Elliot Rodgers.

this was /fit/ you nigger

poltard since 9/11/2001

I can't find the archived thread, but:

>Sup Forums listens to police scanner
>one of the southern or southwestern states
>two brothers are sitting in a stolen squad car
>on a bridge
>surrounded by cops
>threaten to kill themselves
>local negotiator is talking to them over the radio
>brothers don't trust him
>brothers don't believe him
>Sup Forums hears it all
>we're listening eagerly and posting stupid comments
>this goes on for an hour or so
>brothers ask to talk to their mom
>cop resists
>he thinks they just want a last convo with her
>before killing themselves
>eventually convince him
>provide her phone number over the radio
>so the cop can call and put her on
>Sup Forums calls the number immediately
>cop can't get through - busy signal
>impatient brothers don't buy his explanation
>one brother suicides the other
>then suicides himself via cop

>fucking bulgarian posts very early pepe
>"mfw it was really expensive but I called"

>laughed myself to tears

they shot the car like a hundred times and didn't manage to kill either of the occupants

kek just looked that up, so good

dailymotion.com/video/x2oykdm

can't corner the dorner LUL
some say he's still out there roaming the woods.

TrumpĀ“s election.

they burned a woman and had the coroner fake the report

he still roams the woods

what about the time we successfully helped russia bomb an isis training compound.

One of the best nights of my life.

Don't get me wrong, Britan is most definitely lost, but to have one last hurrah like that was beautiful.

Was on mIRC
>mfw got kicked repeatedly for using UBL / bin laden nick.
Everyone was celebrating or highly dubious. Like you would expect.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Man being a newfag sucks

Shoop

Fake n gay

Would have loved to been here when Sandy Hook was just a baby Happening.