So sick of this scumbag...

So sick of this scumbag. He obviously is controlled by the Russians at this point because he is in a Russian allied embassy despite his insistence to the contrary which is sad. He cares more about his ego than actually helping people or making a difference with the leaks. He was given a shit load of Kremlin documents to leak this past year and didn't leak them for no reason at all then he leaks all the DNC e-mails that clearly came from Russia and says it wasn't the Russians. Dude is so so so a hack and a liar, and I cannot wait for him to no longer be someone anyone pays attention to.

>A fucking leaf

The stuff about the Russian government that he didn't leak was already leaked in 2014.

Holy fuck you are dumb

He's the greatest hero of our era.

Assange is one of the most important men in the world, and has some of the most needed ideas. If you think he's controlled by Russia you're extremely gullible.

Assamge is quite literally Neo. He has seen the code, and knows the path through the bullshit_ for now.
If you can't see that, just give up.

We can't let assange get his hands on the nuclear codes

He is.

Also RT, Sputnik and many (((independent))) journalists are Kremlin funded - fake redpills, be careful. Corrupted Russia is far from a country Sup Forums would dream about.

good one bub

Mind your chicken tenders, user. You know less that that soon to be aunt fucker.

>Russia is far from a country Sup Forums would dream about.
Don't lurk more. You don't know want to know the multifarious hellscapes of Sup Forums dream states.

Fucking shill Neck yourself leaf

Tick tock shill.

He's not controlled by the Russians, it's a bit more nuanced.

Trump, Putin, and Assange are working together with white hats in the American intelligence community to expose and defeat the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are objectively the bad guys here. This is black and white morality.

Something is coming out of wikileaks soon. OP is trying to get ahead of it.

This gonna be good.

Assange meeting IN VIRGINIA USA with Ron Paul and some other leakers on September 9th.

Whatever comes out is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

Hey there Brock-bot. Looking forward to the jail time?

Hope the black hats don't drone that shit.

*hides your thread*

If there is an Illuminati, Putin is definitely one of them. Is he pure evil.

u mad bro?

PSY OP

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346904-assange-meets-us-congressman-vows-to-prove-russia-did-not-leak-him

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher DROPS THE GOODS TOMORROW

This is so fucking bad. Why can't you guys subvert worth a fucking shit?

you guys are so scared of the impending shitstorm the DNC is about to face. It'd be better if you just killed yourself now. Save the trouble. Just kill yourself.

I honestly think i'm been gang stalked and I swear to god this guy was just staring at me the other day at the shops and he looked exactly like Julian Assange except with shorter hair

is there an infographic on the awan indictment/debbie case?

lmao this is how desperate you guys are at this point.

its so funny to watch the NWO crash and burn.

> implying anyone cares what this place thinks

You guys EVER SEEN UNPROVEN on a snopes article before. Kinda fishy It usually says debunked or some shit.

Take a look at ur future.

Stop watching CNN and peering into your own asshole for insight. You are an idiot.

I don't give a fuck what happens to the DNC. They can go down in flames along with the GOP. Fuck both parties. But that doesn't change the fact that Putin is actually evil in the literal sense of the word.

Nah putin is a boss who hates the rothschilds.

I like putin hes a cool guy. You on the otherhand are a CIA nigger.

Trumps gonna end the FED...deal with it.

>A
>FUCKING
>CIA
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Putin is criminal scum. He's even more corrupt than Hillary.
Impossible because it can only be done by an act of Congress which will never happen because the current Congress is fucked up beyond all repair.

After the indictments gonna be chill as fuck. Putin is a homie. The only enemies I have are The Rothschilds, The kikes and the Deep state. Putin just keeping Russia safe not getting bullied by big bad rothschilds.

piss off kike.

>hate Jews
>support Jewish president with Jewish cabinet and Jewish family
>support corrupt Russian mafia agent who calls himself a friend of Israel and Jews

You're cucking yourself.

nah bro

Kushner is orthodox.

Orthodox jews dont believe in Israel because they assume that Israel will be established when the Messiah comes. He's not here yet. therefore israel is illegitiamte.

It wasn't even your election, user. Don't be butthurt that Madame Fuhrer lost. If you think she wouldn't be shitting on Canada's timber dumping, you've never bothered to look into her Congressional voting record.

Israel is full of orthodox Jews. You might want to check your facts.

Ur really bad at subversion,

Man, i would marry the fuck out of Julian and have 100 beautiful white babies with him. This man is my fucking hero.

So the race war isn't taking off like you want. Now we're back to the Russia shit, wonderful.

Enjoy your 2 rubles in your bank account. Don't cash that until the end of the month or you'll cause your government to go bankrupt again.

enjoy prison. day of the rope approaches

Damn, he must've really given the goods to that congressman if the character assassinations have started up again.

>everyone I dislike is a Russian agent

>Is he pure evil.
Is that statement or question shithead?

>obviously is controlled by the Russians at this point
>he leaks all the DNC e-mails that clearly came from Russia
>Not a shred of proof
Fucking Leafniggers. Saged.

Ukrainians did more to subvert the 2016 U.S. election than any other country including Russia.

Isn't it funny that clowns like Assange and Snowden never reveal documents about the inner workings of the Kremlin/SVR or Chinese MSS?
I wonder why? I'm sure those two are well intentioned and it's only pure (((coincidence))) they focus almost exclusively on western intelligence agencies!

LEEEEEAAAAFFFFF

Bullshiiiiiiiit, no more getting my hopes up. :(

We build Guantanamo just for him

nope.

Obama gets to go there though. Hope he enjoys the rest of his miserable existence.