Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near? Stories welcomed

Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near? Stories welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/entertainment/rapper-defiantly-stares-at-eclipse-cancels-toronto-show-1.3559432#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=YSJ9N3G
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/teen-rappers-hit-goes-viral-while-he-goes-to-jail-on-murder-charge
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fuFTtB8YMvc
youtube.com/watch?v=AalDZxWULUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a Califag. The only real ghettos we have are South LA and Oakland, but even these are being taken over by beaners and hipsters.

Feels good

I've told this one before.
Cabrini Green. I was doing sound for an NPR reporter doing a story on schools on the south side of Chicago. I was aware of it's reputation, but didn't fully grasp how violent it can be.

The school wouldn't let more than one of us in, so the reporter took one of the mics and did the sound for the interview while I walked around with a bag of expensive NPR-owned sound gear. Nobody bothered me, but I got some looks. I was 19 at the time, and skinny, so I figure I stood out like a sore thumb.

I have to go peel yams for dinner, so I'm gonna stop my story there. It wasn't going to get much more interesting than that.

Detroit, though pretty much every city I've been to in the Midwest qualifies

im surprised you didnt get fucked with at al

South Alabama.

the displacement of nigs has to affect somewhere, now where do you they are migrating to? the white "middle class" suburbs. its literally a gold rush for them, section 8 free rent in oversized town houses with associations that take care of the lawns/yard work, and they make so much money selling drugs to the kids here, heroin is their biggest money maker. and they sell their food stamps on the side too.

Niggers are portable third-world generators. But Camden NJ takes the cake.

Sacramento is ghetto too, went up to my dad in laws place up by sac and while I was putting gas in my car i was hit up for some crack/meth/weed in the span of filling up my tank.

I love in Richmond, VA so pretty much 70% of the places I see in any given day.

St. Lucia.
>go to a bbq/concert on thé beach.
>Three stages blasting some kinda music (no actual musicians) with the sounds overlapping
>really undercooked chicken thighs
>blacks as far as the eye could see.
It was fun for about 2 minutes.

You're right, to some degree. Blacks are moving to all the inland suburbs of California, but their numbers rarely exceed 10% of the population, and believe it or not, growing outside of the ghetto actually has a moderating effect. When I was in school I ran into a lot of Black kids with ghetto names but who were White washed as hell because they grew up in the burbs. A lot of Tyrone's and JeVontay's who wore skinny jeans and were into anime.

I'm back from peeling yams. Yeah, in retrospect, I wouldn't go anywhere near that place. But I think I had that look to me... like a skinny introverted white kid who had nothing valuable on him, and who's probably there for drugs or something. I don't know why nobody bothered me.

I was in Chicago for two years, and I'd considered myself pretty streetwise, so maybe the way I carried myself said "I'm busy", which was the best way to keep niggers away.

Nyc... hartford, ct.... Bridgeport, ct

Can I say that to random bums and street niggers? "im busy"

I've said "I'm in a hurry", or "I'm in the middle of something", and had them leave me alone. But niggers are niggers. They're going to do what they feel like at any moment, so your mileage may vary.

Detroit... check mate

I didn't see any at Fallout.

>implying Tracy isn't black

This is Canada, but on the East Coast we have nigs.
I live by a lower-middle class black neighborhood and it defies most stereotypes. The fathers generally stay, the church is the community heart, people get along, and families are raised.

Then there's North Preston. A Shit hole and the only place I've seen in 30+ years in this province with bulletproof convenience store windows. Drug dealers and pimps. Know cases of human trafficing and abducting girls to pimp (get them hooked on drugs) then ship them off to Hamilton ONT.
Went to high school with them and the only way to get away was to study and not take basic retard classes/subjects.

>pic link: ctvnews.ca/entertainment/rapper-defiantly-stares-at-eclipse-cancels-toronto-show-1.3559432#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=YSJ9N3G

>Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near?
Malibu

I live in NJ. Not a ton of nogs here but they're all concentrated in about 4 cities, and it makes these places extremely dangerous, Camden being the most notable example.

South Side of Chicago. It's honestly not as bad as people make it out to be. Most of the shit that goes down here is because of gangs. They don't really give a flying fuck about the lone white guy walking down the street.

where in NJ?

>where in NJ?
The new part

>Cabrini Green
>South side
Lol wut

>Brother was student teaching at an all black school (not his choice, was assigned)
>Brother has day off to work on his paper
>Finds out the teaching he was studying under was hospitalized by a student

Here's the story
>Fat nigger girl puts her bare feet up on the desk
>Nigger boy tells her that her feet "stank" and makes mocking gestures
>Nigger girl gets up and starts wooping
>Teacher (older white guy) goes over and tries to defuse the situation
>Makes the mistake of reminding her that putting her feet up on the desk isn't allowed
>She punches him
>Starts beating on him
>Drags him out into the hall
>Starts slamming his head up against a locker
>Whole time students are recording it while cheering and yelling "World star!"
>Student is arrested for assault and gets prosecuted
>Students get salty the teacher pressed charges

End result for my brother
>Brother told them he isn't going back
>They question why and subtly accuse him of racism
>They give in and transfer him to a redneck school halfway across the state

Memphis. Orange Mound. Not many stories since I avoided it but cousin was doing yard work around there and got pulled over by unmarked police car assuming he was there to sell drugs, which is normally the only reason whites are in that area.

Go up to Richmond some time. Pittsburg and Benicia are headed towards ghetto-dom as well. Blacks don't leave the bay area, they just move to new areas. As Oakland gentrifies, they're moving up the 580 corridor into Dublin, into Richmond, and into the outer burbs in Benicia and Pittsburg. Give it time, they'll fuck those areas up, too.

Portsmouth, VA
Bridgeport, CT
So. Providence, RI
Cranston, RI
Lawrence, MA
Brockton, MA
North Chicago, IL
National City(San Diego), CA
Detroit
Cleveland(bus station)

All of California.

Memfrica

I've been to Watts, south Central, the worst parts of Oakland, Harlem, but the worst place I ever saw personally was the ghettos on the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

>Grew up in detroit
>Next door neighbor was a fat sheboon
>Had multiple kids belonging to multiple men
>Used to send her four year old over our fence to shit in the lawn because she often didn't pay her water bill
>Sent him over one day for a "playdate" when I was 3
>He searched around the house for anything loose he could pocket
>Found my dad's roll of gold dollars
>Took them home and gave them to his mom, she bought a few cartons of menthols with them

Google Moreno Valley, it's the exurb version of south central in the riverside county desert

Post video if true

Philadelphia "Bad Lands" where all of the niggers sell coke, weed, all of the "bad" drugs. Honestly, the nigger problem here is horrible, I wish the KKK would show up and hang these niggers from trees again.

Hamiltonian here, I can vouch for this. I can fuck those girls for $200 at the Admiral Inn!

lmao

The black areas in the north here feel pretty safe and tamed compared to places Islam has claimed.

where in detroit senpai

Go visit Richmond sometime. It should be some of the most expansive real estate in the Bay, but because the exploding refineries, it's not - and the niggers pushed out of Oakland are ending up there. Most of it looks like a fucking war zone. They're also taking over Benicia, Pittsburg, Dublin, San Leandro, and Hayward. It's not as bad as it around the stadium in Oakland, but give it time.

Seattle Greyhound Station.
I live a sheltered life in WA.

Paris north districts.

At least they were actually put to use. Did your dad buy them from one of those infomercials?

East Point, Atlanta

Why are African Americans and African British act totally different, mate?

>Whats the worst Nig area you have been to or lived at or near? Stories welcomed
Basically i grew up in a somewhat ghetto (not a city but a shit town) with alot of negros in their townhouses till a local tyonne shot and killed a pig then the cops raided the townhouses and arrested most of them.

After that Mexicans were the ones who took their place as many of them were being sent to prison.

Now when it comes to been to it has to be either Brooklyn or Newark but personally i give it a tie (when it comes to Brooklyn i mean the ghetto area not the white trash hipster part) but the last time i was there more hipsters were fucking it up ever then before (December last year).

Because the British Niggers grew up in a good neighborhood unlike the American Niggers who grew up like their monkey counter-parts with little to no money.

Pennsauken NJ

Yup Next door to Camden
3 fucking years

As a Vet combat has it moments.. DMZ in Korea was pretty interesting. Freaking, your own tries to do you in...dumb shits everywhere

I used to play hockey in Pennsauken

Just say "nah"

>North Chicago
Lol you poor thing

Pennsauken is fucking bad. At least it isn't Kensington.

NJ fag,
Can guarantee that you're never far away from a city entirely run by niggers that looks more like a poor Somalian village than an American town

The tenderloin area in San Francisco has some serious issues. It's right off the main road with the tourist cable cars where everything is crowded, but nice.

People shit on the sidewalks. There are old mattresses that have been around for weeks or months there. Homeless live in tents and nobody's compelled to do any work there whatsoever. Commuting around the area, you'll see the same few homeless people on the same few street corners get thrown some crazy amount of money and they'll be back the next day.

The nukes can't fly to CA fast enough.

West Adams boulevard. In the ghetto which borders the Hasidic Jew pico blvd and downtown LA which is better for a couple days. The culture and the vibe is very bad. I would definitely not go out during the night walking in the area.

Here's a video from a little gen of a YouTube channel. This guy drives through some of the roughest, post apolcalyptic all black areas and films what he sees, even going into gas stations at times. It is literally an entirely different world when it's filled with only blacks. I find myself watching dozens of these because I'm so utterly fascinated at how anyone can say that the races are equal and the only difference is our color. Look at their behavior, listen to their language, their mannerisms and what they perceive as normal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

Atlanta.
Parking lot of a grocery store and watched 3 black kids stab an older black guy repeatedly because he had the wrong colors on. Several other blacks were crowded around the scene screaming and hooting like a playground fight at a elementary school. Wife and I stood and watched for 30 or so seconds, got in our car, and left. They stabbed the guy like 50+ times on the ground, motionless. No police, no one intervened, no one even tried. All of the crowd had pants down at their knees, wearing mostly head-rags/bandanas; the guy on the ground had a blue bandana, the kids (all like 13-18) had red ones.

Roosevelt Ave.. by the old roly poly liquor store on 130.. yes!

The Mart good times.. Freaking Democrats tear the place down to build a Skating rink that never happened, killed many jobs and business

watched a bunch of these great channel

Aw yes the K&A

I always hated playing that team. the thunderbirds, always fights would break out with the parents, true white trash

in Indianapolis off Butler I went to a combo gas station/mcdonalds. niggers everywhere, the bathroom was seriously flooded with almost an inch of straight piss. fucking niggers just lined up and leaked right on the god damn floor

another nigger walked up to me and opened up his jacket to reveal dozens of glass bottles of herbs and incense for sale

cops had a negress splayed out on the hood of a patrol cruiser and were pulling out tons of baggies and knives and needles from her purse

the gas station located several pallets of malt liquor right inside the front entrance

that was the niggest shit I've ever seen

5ème arrodissenment

niggers tried to pull up my sister's skirt although she was wearing a knee-lenght one

they can't leave people alone baka

i went to germany once

True one only has to go to dealer to drink and hang out to figure that out

Somewhat humorous story
>taking bus from Spokane to Seattle
>some redneck from AL or something is waiting for the same bus
>doesn't come off as the sharpest peanut in the turd
>can't get over the fact that ppl are smoking dude weed man lol out side the station (I'm just getting a nicotine fix)
>finish my smoke and head inside
>guy comes up and actually apologizes for his behavior
>thought I went inside because he was being too loud about weed smoking
>idgaf, dude. we good
>guy is super jovial all the way to Seattle, smoke cigarettes with him at the stops on the way
>hit Seattle and have to wait at shitty Seattle location
>looking over my shoulder for feral nogs
>dude weed redneck's composure totally changes
>he's looking over his shoulder constantly
>"sure are a lot of Mexicans around here..."

Lol. Obviously we are from different parts of the country. I did grow up in Wenatchee though, so I'm totally used to beaners. They're okay ppl around here. The majority, at least.

I was taking a professional certification test in a city about two hours away. I was cheap and poor and a student at the time so I made the mistake of staying with a friend (it was a three day test) instead of shelling out the burgers to get a hotel room.
Turns out he lived in the worst neighborhood in the city. I get lost on the way there and go two apartment buildings too far, pull into a parking space to check the map on my phone. All the sudden they come out of nowhere and surround my car looking in it to see what's up. I pull out of there really fast. Later my friend tells me he's amazed I didn't get shot down there. Probably the only reason I didn't was that they likely thought I was a cop.
Once I finally find the place, every night you could hear the guy in the next apartment beating the shit out of his crying girlfriend and she was loud as shit.
On the second day of the test, I get back to the place at like 11 PM and I'm walking through the parking lot in the dark (I have my laptop with me) and I hear footsteps running up behind me. I turn thinking "oh shit this is it" and it's fucking children running around playing in the parking lot at 11 at night. They're like eight or something.

I barely got any sleep the whole time. Still passed the test, but I will never make a mistake like that again.

Delair

Why do they just loiter outside of stores at all hours of the night?

Beaumont, TX. I heard this area was once nice to live in before all the niggers came here from Katrina.

>Can guarantee that you're never far away from a city entirely run by niggers that looks more like a poor Somalian village than an American town
This is fucking correct as alot of places in NJ are mostly black (30 percent or more).

Even places you would not guess are but have lots of negros in them that are closer to me then Camden or Newark have them.

Detroit Area, probably why I'm a raging racist

The Tenderloin is a paradice compared to what it used to be like. If you think it's bad now...lol...you should have seen it in the 80's and 90's. I used to go hang a friend's place north of Van Ness, and I'd head down O'Farrell to get to Market and the bridge - whores on EVERY street corner, for blocks and blocks. Not just one or two - crowds of them. Junkies and dealers everywhere, they'd come up to your car at a red light. That area gentrified a long ass time ago, there's homeless all over the city, but the welfare hotels in the Tenderloin are long gone, and most of the crime centered around them. Now the only people that can afford to live there are Facebook and Google millionaires.

That doesn't make them any better. The places they left are still fucked up.

San Bernardino is a place you wouldn't want to visit at night. They actually have chain stores, but there are so many bums and people just walking around. Lots of check cashing and liquor stores and at least one Boost Mobile shop. Apartments next to CSUSB usually are the site for most robberies.

Orlando FL

Does anyone have a genuine answer as to why they do this?

All of Texas (with the exception of Houston and the border towns) was nice until the Katrina apes came in. Midcities, particularly here in the Arlington/Mansfield area have a growing gang problem. Perfect example is this dumb Arlington niglet becoming a literal celebrity overnight after he murdered another nigger and beat an elderly white man.

straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/teen-rappers-hit-goes-viral-while-he-goes-to-jail-on-murder-charge

You can thank the Jewish media and the empty headed white teenagers who consume and encourage this garbage.

Gary, Indiana

holy shit, I was legit terrified just driving through from Chicago to Lansing

The trick for if you get stuck in a ghetto is to search for Barnes and Noble on your GPS and don't stop till you get there

Every city in America that has over 2% niggers. They ruin everything.

Thanks for the share, user.

Washington is turning into a total dump. It's absolutely unbelievable the amount of bums and heroin junkies there are now. Seattle was 90% white a few years back, I'm stunned how fast this place went to shit.

fucking cracker Bob over here sayin he hood n shit cuz he saw some regulators.. yah- you real tuff boy. Haha
You bitchass wouldn last a day in my parts

They surrounded my father once begging for money and he felt bad for them so he told them that they could get whatever they wanted and he would buy it for them. All they got was bags of ice for whatever reason.

>Tfw live on the border between sussex and morris county and would have to drive 45 minutes on 80 to see a black person
Goddammit it feels good to be /boonies/. Fuckin ricans and pajeets are creepin in, though.

anything near cleveland, ohio. the city is a nigger infested shithole

milwaukee - low class deep south nigger diaspora

One of the few places open all night, hence not having to get up for work in the morning. You can find them at fast food places too, refilling the same large soda over and over.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fuFTtB8YMvc

slingin' dope

What else are they gonna do? Get a job? It's ghetto culture. if they go home, their baby mama will be screaming at them for money. Plus at least two of them are dealers, and that's their spot, they may have more of their crew there from time to time, and that's where you go for ghetto special sales, like stolen car stereos, phones, and all that shit. Where I lived in Oakland, we had a 7-11 at the corner. That was one dealer's spot, he rented a 2 bedroom up the street - everyone knew it was his spot, and occasionally someone would drive by and shoot at them. He always had someone from his crew out front, 24/7. There were people around all night, trying to score, looking for targets to mug, cars to break into, whatever.

I live on the west side- it's not all shitty by any means

dallas texas. was there as part of my old job. was being followed by a ratty looking nigger. he kept asking us how we are doing and what are we doing. he later said he had 9 felonies and one of the managers distracted him while we got away. we (company van team) also met with this black guy who gave us a free half ounce of weed and said we can smoke in his front lawn. showed us his alligator seat low rider. had a nice house.

in houston i went to little york street. me and a co worker dropped by the corner store for a drink. saw this giant white guy fighting with this giant nigger. white guy slapped him and he left angrily. whitey left just as the nigger returned. nigge just paced around the parking lot all night. some other nigger asked me for change. another one told me to buy him stuff. we were surrounded by so many niggers i was terrified. definitely worst than dallas

Meh, I don't go to Seattle, Tacoma, metro areas. Oly seems okay.

>be six y/o
>Redmond
>private school with less than 30 students 1st-6th grades
>family of niggers inhabits the school/church
>for some reason call 12yo nog a "ding-dong"
>throws me on the ground and keeps asking what I called him
>answer the question
>get slapped in face
>asked same question
>answer
>get slapped
>repeat until he got tired I guess
lol
>tells his mom I called him N word
>mom gives me a tongue lashing in front of her fatherless family of 6(?)
I'm sure that she told them all to watch out for the young white devils
w/e

I grew up in South Chicago. 76th and Western. As long as you're not spending long periods of time in genuine shitholes you're OK. In fact I would argue that in many situations being white is a lifesaver. Bangers arent as wuick to assume you are competition if they don't know you and a dead white body causes the cops to actually give a shit.

I'd say this, same with using. They don't' want to be at they mom's and caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=AalDZxWULUw

Hunter's Point - San Francisco. Used to live out there for a year before getting a building manager job in the city.
My room mates and I would have drinking games taking shots every time a cop car would drive by sirens blasting. We would usually be dangerously close to alcohol poisoning within the first 2 hours.
So much rampant crime, murders, and robberies there it wasn't even funny. I had personally gotten mugged 8 times in the span of 3 months. Just learned to carry only my ID and credit card around. Was slashed 3 times on different occasions. Every single crime was done by a black dude. Except once, and that was by a black woman at knife point. Which is where I got slashed because she panicked. I don't recommend ever living there.

sure my stories are pretty weak, but at least I'm green texting

>14 now
>church youth trip to Seattle for IDK why
>at Seattle center after dark
>walking around separated from the group with my same age friend
>nog grabs my friend and holds him down in the bushes and tells me to give him my walkman
>hmmm... I spent a lot of money on this thing and at 14 years of age, this is pretty much my most prized possession
>demands my walkman again, fist clenched a few inches from my friend's face
>I spent a lot of time saving for this thing, so uhh.... don't really want to give it up y'know?
>more seconds pass while I weigh options of which there are two
>4 girls round the corner "OMG! what's going on! Gag me with a spoon!" etc
>nog gets spooked and leaves
>friend mad at me for a while afterwards
It' was a pretty nice walkman

Memphis