Why do Blacks target Asians? They didn't own slaves

Why do Blacks target Asians? They didn't own slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_slWGEKeCTM
liveleak.com/view?i=659_1439692908
youtube.com/watch?v=gbm8VtGD4OY
youtube.com/watch?v=iFwA0UwnuS8
npr.org/2015/04/30/403231749/baltimore-unrest-reveals-tensions-between-african-americans-and-asian-owned-busi
archive.is/jWh0F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=_slWGEKeCTM

Why?

It's mostly an LA thing, blacks hate them in la because blacks spent a generation self loathing when asians spent a generation building businesses and then it became a "these people took jobs and businesses that should have been black owned!!!!"

Because culturally, blacks feel isolated and it's fuck everyone who's not us (us not necessarily being other black people but also others who have to struggle)

blacks dont hate whites because we did bad things to them

blacks hate whites because we have, and they dont

the fact that they feel exactly the same about asians just proves it

blacks hate asians that have light skin. they have all the benefits of whiteness and minority status, taking all the jobs PLUS the gibs. based white asians.

Negroes are less developed than many monkeys, trying to make sense and act as if they are human is the wrong approach. Put them down with a needle and dig mass graves for them, then you can go back to being civilized again.

They are gross and ugly.

Mostly because Asians make them look bad. Niggers have been here for centuries and look at the state of their race. 2nd generation Asians make 6 figures and don't end up in prison.

>They didn't own slaves.
user..

Because they're violent morons.

Blacks don't hate they just don't feel empathy or something. They're like animals. That's why they often abuse their children and kill eachother more than they kill anyone else in America.

>why do animals target the most vulnerable prey

Blacks hate everyone.
some asian immigrant families are poor and have to live in the ghetto.

And Sweden had Slaves from surrounding countries from the Bronze age up until the Middle Ages. Yet you don't see them complaining about it? This has nothing to do with slavery, it's their nature.

>Why do wolf attack sheep

Blacks target everything. even themselves.
have you not seen the rate of black on black crimes?

when will you faggot realize that asians are our allies?

>it's their nature.
Agreed. everyone has had slaves. plenty still do.

I love how the baboons waits for the moment when the asian girl looks away to attack. Very brave.

Knowing how negress youfs operate, she probably gets good grades and fucked a black guy so can't have that. My favorite part of the video is how she naturally waits until the girl turns away before attacking. Nogs can never fight fair. Sucker punches and five-on-one are the only way they know how to fight.

Do the blacks try fucking with the hispanics? I'd imagine they'd get their shit stomped because blacks are cowards who can only fight using cowardly tactics while hispanics come from crime ridden shitholes and are absolute fucking lunatics. There's a reason they were able to quickly push all the basketball-americans out of Compton.

History? something more elaborated than "blacks chimping" pls

I had a black "person" take my order yesterday and it was literally dumber than an animal. It's just by some incredible chance that these things learned to speak the same language (although have you ever noticed how their brains skew the pronunciation). If a dog or an elephant could speak the same language I'm honestly convinced they would be more intelligent than many niggers.

thinking of them as wild monkeys or rabid dogs really makes it easier to stomach their horrifying behavior and avoid them on the street.

Because they're the embodiment of evil, like real demons, and Asians are soft targets.

She relaxed... Also, checked.

It's not about slavery.

That's just an easy bullshit excuse for their inability to control themselves.

Immigrants arrive in the city that don't know English and yet they end up being more successful then the local blacks who were raised here...

liveleak.com/view?i=659_1439692908

Look at this, poor guy was just trying to sell icecream to support his family and they attack him.

>Do the blacks try fucking with the hispanics?
Hispanics in socal burn down apartment buildings to ethnically cleanse nigger enclaves.

well user, they're niggers.

Niggers aren't shit without the liberals that protect them. Hold everyone accountable for what they do and the problem disappears.

every race owned slaves, even niggers.

Because Judaism is not a part of eastern culture there is no such thing as "yellow guilt," and Asians logically treat blacks as warranted by their behavior. This enrages the negroid.

black people try to prey on easy targets. It's why they never fight fair and will go after anyone who shows vulnerability

Shouldn't have relaxed.

>Why do Blacks...
Blacks are still practicing slavery and tribal genociding each other in Africa. Today. And in the United States. They do it with or without an excuse.

A greater percent of them are more violent. Genetically/behaviorally. It's not hard to understand. Dipshit (((leftists))) encourage blacks getting violent in the US.

Cucked whites and leftist Jews are becoming Asian genocidal too because stable Asian governments (Japan) are a target for (((UN))) "enrichment". Leftist Jews own and profit from most of the violent rap and aside from communist orgs they founded race baiting orgs like NAACP. (((They))) control almost all media to foment leftist violence against non-blacks.

Blacks target everyone. That's why I hate conservacucks who harp on black on black crime. That's the one type which I don't give a shit about. They at least deserve it, black on White Asian and Hispanic crime is epidemic and is the real race war(not even sarcastic).
Niggers are evil.

Damn she never dropped her phone. Also, even though she's cute she has nigger body language so she probably played nigger games and won nigger prizes but the niggers should've never touched her.

That gook wasn't so smart. Around blacks never relax and she shoulda just not engage their bullshit and walk/run away.

Blacks hate themselves, they can't love anyone

fuck, i want to help that little girl.

People will try to dress it up and reason it with whatever liberal BS logic they can use.

It's nothing more than basic genetic conquest. One group dominating another. Like lions and hyenas competing for the same resources.

is there a live leak for webm op posted? i cant played webms.

Because while blacks were too busy developing their victimhood status, Asians got together and started working hard to purchase land.

>black on black crime.
Any invocation to stop black on black crime is literally inviting it on everybody else.

niggers fear hispanics. hispanics are smarter and braver than nigger so they easily beat them at their game. hispanics combine both gentrification and violence to cleanse nigger neighborhoods. look up LA in the 80s and LA today. back then it was niggerville. now the mexicans took over.

Because Asians are smart, successful and have values.

this
asians make blacks look bad

She looks like a white person with negro features lol

>be nigger
>entire history of your race is one of complete failure
>be told all the time by your masters that it's not your fault, it's the sytem
>see other minorities also fail to succeed
>spics, arabs, native americans, indians full of a country of poo
>very easy to believe the lie that the white man is keeping you down
>then in comes another minority
>it's fair skinned like the white man
>it's smart like the white man
>it works hard like the white man
>it's countries are like the white man
>it's women are desired like the white man
>it's fought the white man
>realize the terrible truth that you really are subhuman and it's not because the world has been unfair to you but because you and your parents and your grandparents and the last hundred generations have all chosen to give up and be failures because it's easier than trying and now it's caked into the very genetic code of your people
>embrace it and beat the shit out of the asian instead of working to improve yourself because you're a fucking nigger

VLC player for iphone will play webm if you're phone posting.

This

/thread

Don't compare these regressive r-selected apes to wolves.

women envy anyone prettier than them. and just about anyone is prettier than a sheboon. black men fight over (slightly) more complex things. women are just mentally 5 year olds

this makes me welcome the spicpocalypse, hope they at least give us jobs at the taco stands

Story? This girl is such a coward: pretend nothing is wrong, then go for a sucker punch. No wonder blacks got obliterated by europeans.

Niggers are just subhumans
They are like orks,always looking for a fight
Also,around blacks....

that applies to black men. black women cant comprehend nor care about that shit. they hate any girl who gets more attention than them

Blacks target anyone. They're just violent pieces of shit by nature.

Yeah, cuckservatives think they are making the case that blacks should care about their crime rate.

Niggers just hear: "target whites instead of blacks"

>pretend nothing is wrong, then go for a sucker punch.

thats 99.999999999999% of nigger fight encounters.

that sheboon mirin that silky hair at the start

Same man, I hate seeing someone defenseless get pounded by a literal savage ape. Damn shame.

Niggers seek out weak, passive people to prey upon. Asians fit that bill, in spades.

She's prettier and probably gets better grades and more attention from the boys.

>MUST....HOLD....SMARTPHONE

I'll tell ya a story
>be me, as white as a Mexican can be Mexican
>Visiting LA, riding the bus
>Minding my own business, listening to music
>Hear yelling my way but pay no attention
>Suddenly, water bottle hits me in the chest and falls to my feet
>Confused, turn head to see nigger a few steps from me yelling something at me with an angry look in his face
>Get angry because I fucking hate niggers and this motherfucker just threw a water bottle at me and yelled like I'm his fucking slave
>Take off earphones
>Yell "Que chingados quieres puto?! (The fuck you want bitch?!)
>Every single Mexican in the bus (who were previously minding their own business) raise their head and look at us
>Confused, after a while it dawns on nigger that I'm not white, and that I'm actually a "white" Mexican
>Nigger slowly walks up to me, picks up bottle, and backs up without saying a word
>All the while every single Mexican at the bus is staring at the nigger
>He gets off at the next stop

I HATE the "cholo" culture and the "Take back our land" bullshit and illegal immigration. But I hate niggers even more.
>

>Dis look like de same shit in my weave

>It's mostly an LA thing

No.
It's an epidemic in San Francisco area that has been censored with huge effort.
Remember the train "youth mob violence" from which pictures and videos would not be released because the truth would make people racist?
It wasn't targeting just whites, but specifically asians by blacks.

We need to segregate blacks for the safety of humans.

Niggers are just incredibly aggressive and violent animals. They attack anyone ready to hand. Envious, spiteful, and stupid; they can produce nothing on their own, and so resort to aggression to take. They're parasitic black holes that should be left to wither without welfare or mercy.

A black single mother should be charged with domestic terrorism.

Blacks hate everyone even themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbm8VtGD4OY

The leftists here unironically believe that all of the hostility originates in white people, and that your story is a case of black people passing on the abuse from white people to people of another race.

Where in LA did this happen? I lived there for a few years and never had this problem, although some of the younger guys seemed to enjoy intimidating whites.

Asians talk a lot of shit

Kill niggers. Protect Asian qts.

You have to actually be somewhat intelligent to possess the self-awareness to practice self-loathing.

Stop trying to apply white thinking to niggers.

This is why you never relax.

Asian Americans need to stop supporting welfare and affirmative action.

Asian Americans face the most barriers to education because of Affirmative Action yet 75% support it.

Time to wake up.

asians have jobs and make something of themselvs.

but fuk dat shiet cuz

Ty

Niggers target people because they know they're inferior to everyone, even spics. It has nothing to do with slavery.

Fucking disgusting monkey.

you pretty much have to own a gun in america

the truth in burgerland is that no lives matter, aside from people using their deaths to jerk themselves off

america does have alot if qties though, even if they are thots

Poetry.

>gently wipes away a tear

Honesty, this is a factor. I still remember in 6th grade an Asian chick pissed I knew more about some academic subject than her. Last time that happens though.

>flag
I believe Asians were counted as White for the purposes of Jim Crow segregation.

They're starting to realize they're getting the short end of the stick. They're obsessed with school so nobody is more pissed about the affirmative action bullshit.

'll take Latin America over Blacks anyday of the week.

>that nose isn't photoshopped

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=iFwA0UwnuS8

For context, any two Eurasians are at max 15,000 years apart. There are even 15,000 year old cognates in our languages. Sub-Saharan Africans are 200,000 years removed from everyone else.

Just out of curiosity, have you actually visited here?

NPR did an article on this actually. These dumb niggers honestly think asians are stealing their jobs and businesses

npr.org/2015/04/30/403231749/baltimore-unrest-reveals-tensions-between-african-americans-and-asian-owned-busi

archive.is/jWh0F

Best green this month top fuck in kek