/ANTIFA/ ANTIFASCIST ACTION GENERAL

Won't stop can't stop edition

Who are we?
Antifa is a political movement which opposes fascism, racism, sexism, antisemitism, capitalism and homophobia in direct action.

Keep on Bashing!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread

wud iz andifa?????

andifa iz a bolidigal bowel mobemend widge promodes homoseggs, benis in anus :DDD, gommunizm, aids, and no burgers :DDD in diregd agdion to ur anus :DDD. Dhe original group Andifashy Agdion wuz founded in 30s krautland and wuz dhestroyed by Adolf Bidler :DDD.

why dhe fug :DD are we on Sup Forums ????

Sup Forums iz an inderned hod pogged for eberyding we obbose dherefor id iz only nadural for us homos to gome here to bring u aidz and benis in anus :DDD.

geep bashing dhe benis :DDDDDDD

based eternal antifa threads

Hey Gomrade, how does one dilate in tactical fashion?

Saged
Your mother wants you to gather up all the empty cereal bowls in you room with the half drank soda cans and bring them into the trash in the kitchen.
finish your chores before posting on Sup Forums

Down with Whitey!
Power to the people!

Former Antifa member here, I quit after President Trump made me realize that we were just as violent as the fascists and what we're doing is no better than them.
You should all follow my lead. If you are still a member of Antifa after President Trumps response to Charlottesville, you should be ashamed of yourself.

>idiot commie thinks hitler killed himself.

wud iz andifa?????

andifa iz a bolidigal bowel mobemend widge promodes homoseggs, benis in anus :DDD, gommunizm, aids, and no burgers :DDD in diregd agdion to ur anus :DDD. Dhe original group Andifashy Agdion wuz founded in 30s krautland and wuz dhestroyed by Adolf Bidler :DDD.

why dhe fug :DD are we on Sup Forums ????

Sup Forums iz an inderned hod pogged for eberyding we obbose dherefor id iz only nadural for us homos to gome here to bring u aidz and benis in anus :DDD.

geep bashing dhe benis :DDDDDDD

ANTIFA IS FUCKED

Sage in all fields commie dick tugger

Inb4 facist was a thing lmao

It will never work. Go back to 'itsgoingdown' and virtue signal over there.

I love you comrade.
No homo

Saged
Op
How do you have so much time to make AntiFa threads when you are suppose to be bringing your mother those cereal bowls out from under neath your bed and helping with the dishes

>Former Antifa member here,
Nice larp. True soldiers don't quit Antifa. Don't believe the lies. We must stop the next Hitler.

repeat with me:
>faggotry is not a disease

I'm sure you learned that from a music CD,
Did you memorize all of the Propaghandi lyrics and NOFX when you where Rockin against Bush
You're pathetic

Hi, and fuck you guys.

>wud iz andifa?????
>andifa iz a bolidigal bowel mobemend widge promodes homoseggs, benis in anus :DDD, gommunizm, aids, and no burgers :DDD in diregd agdion to ur anus :DDD. Dhe original group Andifashy Agdion wuz founded in 30s krautland and wuz dhestroyed by Adolf Bidler :DDD.
>why dhe fug :DD are we on Sup Forums ????
>Sup Forums iz an inderned hod pogged for eberyding we obbose dherefor id iz only nadural for us homos to gome here to bring u aidz and benis in anus :DDD.
>geep bashing dhe benis :DDDDDDD

Mad Gear is calling you pawn.
But keep in mind that my pals Hagar, Guy and Code will kick your ass.

Antifa is hurting children boys, time to shut em down

stop larping you faggot

Yo da most important thin` you can do fo' da whitey race iz keep yo' own life in order. Start wif yo'self. You mus' be competent, reliable, hardworking, an', above all, happy. Do niggas in yo' life trust an' respect you? What do yo' family think o' you? is you capable o' raising chil'ns? Racial politics don' gots ta be da only factor o' yo' life. an' if you can't achieve such things fo' yo' self, then da chances is very high dat you be not ready ta be uh political activist, either online or in real life. cuz how can you make uh difference fo' da race, fo' da lives o' many, if you can't even make anythin` o' yo' own, individual life?

Always remember: we's live in first world countries an' gots opportunity dat most niggas born on dis here planet do not. Things aren't as pimp-tight fo' us as dey wuz fo' our parents. But billions o' niggas in da third world would still kill ta gots da opportunities dat you do right now. So take care o' yo'self! werk yo' ass off, everyday, ta build uh pimp-tight life fo' you, an' fo' yo' family. Clear yo' mind o' self destructive thoughts, an' keep yo'self focused on realistic goals. werk hard, but also do fun an' wholesome things wif real niggas in real life. dat iz very important. nuttin' on da internet should ever take away from yo' real life you know das right!

wow your so smart
Look at you fight fascism online at the worlds biggest random shit posting forum
Now maybe you can buy that new Anti-Flag shirt and show your parents you mean business.

what is your favorite tool for bashing the fish?

Former antifa here, not gonna lie it's been fun watching them crash and burn but seriously we can't let them get their hands on the trashcan codes

>mfw gigantic false flag thread
>muh "fake news"
>literally making fake news

You are the next Hilter, you fascist cunt!

this

Violence is not the answer. You antifa kids have bravery in your hearts but you are terribly misguided. I hurt for you and I hurt for those you choose to hurt.

That is just pathetic shit posting, not actual argument. Sad.

Antifa on suicide watch

there is literally nothing wrong with being anti-fascist

WOW

Kek

its actually pretty damn sad to see how you millenials present yourself in the lowest, most immature way you possibly can. all you little shits do is spread negativity. your mental capacity is so marginal that you cant even refrain from letting off the garbage you got clamp up in that shitsponge-brain of yours. go educate yourself, fool, and stop being a nuissance to humanity. then go slap your mom for doing a bad job raising you.

>this ugly dyke is the best pussy antifa can come up with

wew

Would you punch children, antifaggots?

I don't listen to music. Usually NPR. They are balanced, unlike your Faux News.

Show us your canadian flag faggot

Wound vagina hairballs. Anyone know who this fine "doctor" is?

It's a long story but I met Bernie Sanders and he was much more different in private than he was in public like most famous people.

I encountered him at a grocery store in Vermont. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cans of soup in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yeah, except it's a death warrant.

If I remember correctly, Antifa are also woman beaters too...

As long as you obey the law you can believe and express whatever views you wish.

Jokes on you, I already killed all the nazi. Worthless faggot.

Do we have to wear ladies undergarments if we join up?

All the prettiest girls are on the left

Go back to T_D with your green Nazi flag.

If you want.

>change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

well guess ill have to make some memes about that too. fucking sicko-s

sage, you boring fagget...

Smokers are subhuman.

>not wearing them already
get out nazi shillboi

Woah little bro, that smoke will make you choke!

You guys are such faggots dressing like fucking ninjas and beating up old women. KYS

Make me, you cowardly fuck!

>change.org
completely worthless, does nothing

just kicked my wife in the stomach lol
she's fash tho

Ya right your entire obsessive club of AntiFa is built on song lyrics don't try to bullshit me you have nothing , no original ideas,

This. We have to stop the white menace.

his is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>you can believe and express whatever views you wish.
For now. This is changing. Get used to it.

Die

For once, I actually agree with the commies.

she's dumb af and half brainwashed but even she wouldn't touch an antifa's sea urchin barnacle dick with a glove on

disgusting. im glad im a woman of colour

>you have nothing , no original ideas,
I don't need individual ideas. I have Marx. Engles, Stalin. I am part of a collective...that is winning.

When do I get my Sorosbucks?

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

That's a couple hundred thousand that hate your guts, so far. There aren't that many Nazis to punch! Whachu gonna do?

This

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>"yes goyim punch those evil anti-semites"
OP is likely like the majority of antifa-- skinny twink faggot cuck

Disgusting, but obviously a larp. No bean, nig nog or woman is smart enough to use this website.

NO ONE WINS LIKE COMMUNISTS

You were are serious you have to go to one of your local coffee shop meetings. They don't just give hand me outs to anyone on the internet.

REPEAT AFTER MR, ANTIFA IS A FUCKING HOAX AND YOU FUCKING KKES KNOW IT TO LITERALLY BE ANOTHER TOOL FOR YOUR DESTRUCTION OF WHITES AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TRYS TO OPPOSE YOU.

THERE WOULD BE ANTIFA AGAINST EVERY SINGLE OTHER RACE AND RELIGION IF IT EVER PLAYED OUT TO YOUR DISADVANTAGE.

YOU MONGRELS ARE CANCER, EXPECT TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS PLANE BY THE CUTTING OFF FROM THIS PLANE LIKE WEEDS PULLED FROM THE FIELD AND BURNED AWAY FROM THE GRASS SO THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER POISON AND DERIVE NOURISHMENT THROUGH THIEFT!

>>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

fucking kikes

Henlo az hoomon benis, I am endidled 2 free fod and mons 4 exisbing :DDD

>Fagcists of a feather...

Down with kikey, power to The True people of God!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

ill just leave this here

>which opposes fascism, racism, sexism, antisemitism, capitalism and homophobia in direct action
Militant cuckery, well I never.

these threads are unironically the best on Sup Forums right now. based anti-fascist posters

Stop trying to colonize this fucking board. It's called "Politically Incorrect" for a reason. Fuck off we're full

No all you do is try to intimidate political opposition into silence lmao

>opposes fascism, racism, sexism, antisemitism, capitalism and homophobia in direct action.
Can you recommend an alternative for anything you "oppose" without using violence or ruining society? I'm fucking waiting for answers leftist scum.

>>this!

sage

Good for you comrade. Reparations will come.

Free-based