What is Sup Forums's opinion on single mothers? Would you date one?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on single mothers? Would you date one?

never

they are the scourge of online dating in your thirties. It's a goddamn epidemic, I tell you

If she's a widow or she left him
because he's a shrimply cuck then you're usually in the clear provided it's not a niglet. General rule of thumb if she left him and or you're more alpha than the ex you're ok. Also treat the kid with respect but don't let him or the mom trick you into paying for things and becoming new daddy

>mental gymnastics to justify marrying a single mother
literally defending cuckoldry

kill yourself.

I'm not a pedo so nah

If she promised me a minimum of 3 children.

>she left him
>she won't leave me!
>really!

cuck

Never. It's the one thing I will never compromise on. Do you really want a reminder that your wife fucked another guy running around your house, taking your money and her love? It's one thing if you both have a kid, then of course you would want to see your line go on but if she brings in a child from a previous relationship, you know at the back of your mind you will always be #2.
A widow I could maybe understand, she was at least faithful until death. It's not for me personally, but I don't have anything against anyone who remarries under those circumstances.

I'd fuck one but would never ever date or marry

Wife's son cuck.
Nope. Single motherhood should be as painful and unbearable as possible.

Who the fuck wants damaged goods?

I'm dating one, she has 5 kids too.

I salute you.

The only circumstance where it is acceptable is where she is a widow and her husband died through no fault of her own.

Dude fucking aggredd and i feel like 65-70% of them have mixed race kids atleast in my area

No

Back when i would browse tinder out of interest the most disturbing ones where the fat white girls with a mixed baby. They where looking for a BF -> Husband on a hookup app to take care of their fat ass and their living, breathing, mistake.

Now lets shoot me ahead years and apparently i never found someone, and i met a woman who lost her husband to War, Job dangers, or sickness. And she had white kids. Yah, maybe?

Jesus christ, can you share some pictures. I don't even believe you.

Only if she let's you kill the kids first.

I was tired of being lonely.

he's still a cuck anyway, but did a good job at last

Well forget "my wife's son" then it's more like "my wife's mob of drunken midgets".

A year ago my cousin found out he had a 17 year old daughter from a one time fling he had when he was 16. My cousin, his daughter and the man who raised her had no idea. The daughter is away at college now, but she always calls and visits my cousin. She doesn't even speak to the man who raised her for seventeen years as his own.

Not reason enough to eat from the trash bin.

obvious slide thread, sage
if you really need the opinion you can lurk for 45 minutes in other threads, but making one is pure shill/slide

sage
sage
sage

Smash and Dash

Let me tell you something about mammals. When a new, young alpha male enters the territory of an older, weaker alpha he fights and disposes of the older alpha.
The very next thing he does is immediately kills the offspring. This happens across most mammalian species be it chimpanzees, niggers, bears, large cats, wolves and so on.
It's a specifically designed evolutionary trait to propagate your own genes over someone else's. Such is life in an uncaring universe like this one.