If you still drink straight tap water you are a fucking retard

If you still drink straight tap water you are a fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/water-filtration/alexapure-pro-water-filtration-system.html
thyroid.org/iodine-deficiency/
infowarsstore.com/proone-technical-information
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

struth
youtube.com/watch?v=IpzCtCMEY3E

>not willingly poisoning yourself to conquer it and make yourself stronger

do the brita brand of filters work?

>not buying boiling water on amazon
>all those panties flying off when you mention you have boiling water
>health benefits
>always having boiling water

They don't take out fluoride, not sure about all the other stuff. Got to get reverse osmosis.

But you have to remineralize RO water.

I drink Portland city tap water. It's the cleanest tasting tap water I've ever had. Fully red pilled here and my frogs aren't gay.

It doesn't filter out fluoride

Flouride in small doses isn't bad. The only statistical difference between areas with differing levels of flouride in the water is quality of their teeth, IQ and sperm count are unaffected. It's the estrogen you need to avoid.
It seriously is the main concern, sperm count in men has dropped 50% in the last 30 years, more girls are being born than boys, and men are on average weaker than the last generation at all age groups.
"Muh fluoride" is the double jew to distract you from the real problem.

It doesnt filter out C8 or flouride, meme/10

You are a fucking retard, case in point.

I go to a local water place and get reverse osmosis and sometimes alkaline water. I fill up a 3 gallon glass container and use a dispenser I bought. But I'm wondering now if the water gets fucked from the dispenser. I use stainless and ceramic water cups/bottles

>If you still drink straight tap water you are a fucking retard.
Who gives a shit since i am fucking gonna die anyway?

Then enjoy being a retard.

Flouride is a medication. It treats hyperthyroid and has a sedative effect. There is no good reason to put it in water. Most water tap water is used on outdoor watering, very little is drank, and drinking flouride is not a good way to get it to teeth. Flouride for water systems comes from industrial waste. Fluoride is a halogen, highly reactive, it comes with all sorts of crap. It's a (((scam))) in the water.

>Then enjoy being a retard.
Then ill kill myself before i feel the affects of the water at 70 then.

Flouride is only damaging in high doses.
What is better than applying it directly to your teeth to get flouride to the them?

I have well water, drink it from my fridge. Good water

Just do it now, you're apparently already suffering the effects.

How do you know the water isn't contaminated?

>drink tap water
>still have urge to kill communists and bad politicians

fluoride fags BTFO

Same here Portland bro. Whenever I got to Cali I'm reminded of how shit the tastes

My local water district dosen't add fluoride to the water. It's also includes of the richest ares in the country and a large Jewish population. Really makes me think.

Where do you live?

i have a well with dual carbon filter elements. am i ok senpai?

Port Washington NY.

>Just do it now, you're apparently already suffering the effects.
Oh boy we got someone the edge tonight

Now i will kill myself when i feel like it not when people want me to or on anyone's benefit.

wtf i'm gay now

They say they reduce limescale, lead, copper and chlorine. Aqueous chlorine and flouride are very similar things chemically, i.e. Cl- and F- ions which are next to each other on the periodic table (halogens), so I would expect it to work for that too.

Reverse osmosis is defintely better, but Britas have the benefit of being vastly cheaper (I got mine with a year's supply of filters for £30), so for poorfags it's effectively a choice between that or nothing at all. Especially because RO requires a significant amount of energy to run.

Is a 0.5 micron water filter good enough ?

Nah those are blue pilled filters, get a countertop distiller from Amazon and some remineralizing drops.

This is all true, but it's mostly due to obesity + sedentary lifestyles + exposure to chemicals like PCAs and BPA from sources other than water. For example, there's strong evidence that maternal exposure to a fire retardant PCA that was popular in California produced a spike in babies that grew up to be fags and trannies. Water *is* worth worrying about just because we consume so much of it, but in most places the xenoestrogen content is very low so it's a fair way down the list of priorities.

Every water source will have it's own unique chemistry, but typically most only mineralize if they de-ionize the RO water.
Oddly enough, The only folks I have ever seen recommend that are the people selling the mineral dosing filters. Truthfully, I have run 0ppm RO/DI water for 10 years with no ill benefits this far. Granted, that is not my sole source of fluid intake, bit it is the majority.

BPA is horrible, horrible, horrible stuff.
I thought it was just a hippy-tier buzz word.

It ain't.

I bought a propur water filter (uses ceramic filters).

What's your opinion guys?

what grade are you?

I have been convinced by your succinct and well stated point. You are an exemplar of white supremacy and intelligence.

Seriously, best water I've had out of a tap on my life. It rivals water I've had straight out of springs. Portland gets a whole lot of stuff wrong, but at least we've got the cleanest water of any city in the nation.

Is that pepperoni on a BBQ chicken pizza? Kill yourself scumbag.

>More meat
>Scumbag
Pick one.

I drink my water straight from the lake/creek
Filtered water is for modern beta cucks and more prone to disease, faggots

>He doesn't drink his own urine like a real man
Heh, what ever kid, enjoy your pussywater.

Enjoy your intestinal parasites

you need a zerowater pitcher. Pur and Brita don't extract flouride.

Countertop reverse osmosis filter is around 200-300 bucks.

It's not bbq chicken pizza faggot

hey there is one of these under my sink

Like a fucking animal, win.

No, I have well-water on my property. Thank's Le'monjello Al-Berlini

Get it tested, user. Please.
I lived 3 years in a town of 40k people that had no city water system for half of us. Nearly everyone had a private well.
I have seen several shallow wells tainted with fecal coliform from improper/unknown septic systems. I have seen several others that had alarming arsenic levels. 1 that was by old gold prospector's land had to be abandoned because of cyanide.
There can still be amoebas and other nasty creepy crawlers.
Bottle up a sample and have it checked.

I pray he's kidding, because well water is grotesque...

If it meets government regulatory standards then it is safe to drink.

t. dental assistant

I just bought the house in January, the well had to be tested before we could sign the paperwork.

I don't live in USA and still hate Gypsies.

Safe and optimal are different things, though. Kind of like how for some vitamins the RDA % is merely the minimum you need in order to not develop deficiency diseases, and it's better to take significantly more.

>why did u shittu on my cocku and bedu, u fatassu

Chlorinated water can fuck up your gut by killing the good bacteria.

A deficit in good bacteria can cause all sorts of problems

Oh hey Alex Jones.

Test it wth a Tds meter. 900 ppm is meant to be fit for consumption, by on the boat I used to work on, our desal ran between 140 and 270. Then we ran it thru a 1 mike charcoal filter. 0.5 Mikes is probably ok

Luckily i live in Vienna which is considered having the best tap water in the world
I couldn't imagine living in Texas and drinking toilet water from New York

Very good sketch

This is one thing alex Jones gets right

>ff when you mention you have boiling water
>>health benefits
I only drink pic related . I buy and have bought a case of this stuff in green glass bottles every week for years.

enjoy your mineral free H2O

>Especially because RO requires a significant amount of energy to run
RO requires zero electricity...

How much does that shit fucking cost?

>How much
$32/ case of 12 litres

Reverse osmosis doesn't need the electricity is hooked up to your faucet, I believe.

Countertop one needs it to pump the water through the filters.

You want a zerowater pitcher, cheapest option. Removes flouride but you need to replace the filter when you're supposed to. Can't cheap out. When the filter is used up, it's used up. It starts bleeding out the contaminants in the water. Dirty water will use it up fast.

hah! Jokes on you, I've got my own fresh mountain water. I don't have no government issued water in my tap.

>paying over $10 a gallon for water
Why don't you just pay 5c/gal with your own RO system and pop a multi-vitamin?

Fluoride overtime fucks with your pineal gland the pineal gland regulates melatonin which in turn regulates your sleep/ waking cycles and some reproductive hormones.
Melatonin blocks the secretion of gonadotropins (luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone) from the anterior pituitary gland. These hormones aid in the proper development and functioning of theovaries and testes.

might look into it when I relocate to rural new mexico and have a well.

I stopped using fluoride toothpaste but now 4 weeks after the back of my teeth feel shabby
What do?

There is approx 1000 times the amount of fluoride in our toothpaste than the amount in our water. Fluoride serves no function than after the contact it has on our teeth. It collects over time in the body and leads to osteoporosis and accumulates in our pineal gland.

I buy distilled, and add a pinch of the following at home-
sodium chloride
potassium chloride
sodium bicarbonate
magnesium sulfate

Makes dirt-cheap Fiji-quality mineral water. Delicious, healthy, and free from toxins. Yes, the jugs the water comes in is safe to drink from. HDPE does not leech out chemicals.

t. chemist

Just boil some water or buy distilled water you idiots

>[citation needed]

Why is Sup Forums so retardedly anti-flouride? Literally in the same class as anti-vaxxers.

>be me, upper-middle class family
>dad installs water softener system
>also installs filtering shit or w/e
>filters only last 2 years
>THEY COST $300 IN TOTAL TO REPLACE

And it's the same for a lot of other brands too. What the fuck??? Are they really poisoning us???

By us I mean you guys, obviously.

Rinse with iodine. Both fluoride and iodine are halides but iodine actually serves a purpose when it's inside your body. Rinse after brushing with drops of iodine in water and you can actually drink it because your thyroid uses iodine unlike fluoride

Waters softeners don't use filters and last up to a decade.

RO filter sets (~5 total filters often) are like $80 top every 2 years.

Your dad probably just got jewed.

why not add a source of silica to get that Aluminum out.

We just provided you with reasons
>Only your teeth benefit from it
>Leads to osteoporosis in the body
>Calcifies a gland (pineal gland)
>An alternative would be iodine which has a purpose in the body (thyroid)

The only reason it's poured in our water is because it's industrial waste and they don't know how to get rid of it but it's taking a toll on our bodies

Because aluminum ions aren't that harmful. Especially not in the amount one is likely to encounter on the day-to-day.
There's a reason pyrotechnicians aren't keeling over right and left.

[Citation Needed] refers to the need to a provide a scientific source to back up your assertions btw.

Again you are literally anti-vaxx tier retarded.

Are Alex Jones' water filters a good value? The alexapure pro
infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/water-filtration/alexapure-pro-water-filtration-system.html

>Fluoride fucks with the pineal gland
Fluoride fucks with the thyroid. There is no doubt that fluoride is a toxin, however the pineal stuff is a meme.

Fluoride is added to the water in some states for two reasons, tooth re-mineralisation and a shilled deal made with the aluminium industry to dispose of their chemical waste. It's proven that it indeed binds to tooth enamel and strengthens it. However, it's still a toxic chemical that's forced into water supplies by the government which causes alarm.

Fluoridation exists mainly because the aluminium industry shilled it, but people aren't satisfied with this answer, it has to be something systematic that reaches beyond breaks for corporations.

So it's become a meme that fluoride is a brain control chemical or some sort of IQ suppressant and people scour for anything to prove that it has some sort of mind altering element. Somewhere along the line someone found a Harvard study that found trace amounts of calcium fluoride in the brain sand of the pineal gland and concluded that sodium fluoride in the water was the cause for the calcification of the gland (A phenomenon found in almost everything with a pineal gland). The pineal gland is a mystical organ releated to the occult because Descartes said it housed the soul, just matching the words fluoride and pineal gland causes autistic sperging about mind control via blocking the third eye.

aluminum collects in the Brain and leads to dementia.

I eat a can of sardines and a can of coconut milk almost every day.. I am not getting a bunch of Aluminum ?

My dad died with Alzehimers and if you have ever seen anyone with advanced Alzheimers you would be majorly freaked out .

Yeah not bad.

Check propur's website that's where I bought mine, they routinely have sales

Also, this man is 100% correct.
Here's the tl;dr-
>industrial age draws to a close
>"aluminum age" begins, with phosphate mining for ag uses also increasing drastically with the advent of the Haber process
>massive amounts of aluminum and phosphates are now usable by industry
>mining increases drastically
>massive amount of fluoride waste produced by these industries
>governmental pollution controls make waste disposal very expensive
>industries use connections in medicine and government to push fluoride waste as a treatment for disease, taking advantage of fluoride's enamel hardening qualities to push the scam
>turn what would be a multi-hundred million dollar a year waste product into a multi-hundred million dollar a year profit
On the plus side, cheap aluminum, a great boon for civilization. Aluminum used to be as valuable as silver.
On the downside, fluoride brain rot. Don't know how bad this actually is since we have no real gauge of it. But it IS there to some extent.

are you saying there's estrogen in the water supply, or from other sources (plastics or soy or some shit)? I am very interested, sauce please

>$150
>Doesn't tell micron rating
>No NSF certification.
>No tech details whatsoever

Literally the same cost as an RO system. (That actually has a fuckton of science going on)

Aluminum is removed from the body renally over the course of 7 years. Studies suggest Alzehimers is some form of diabetes now and the aluminum theory is inconclusive.

>My dad died with Alzehimers and if you have ever seen anyone with advanced Alzheimers you would be majorly freaked out .
When was your dad born?

>zerowater
Looks interesting but as per zerowater.com/why-zerowater it's basically the same technology as a Brita, i.e. activated carbon plus ion exchange resin. They claim they have 5 "stages" and a Brita only has 2, but they do that by counting mesh screens and a piece of foam as stages on theirs and ignoring the similar screens that exist on a Brita. So I doubt it's dramatically better.

Fluoride isn't even necessary for healthy teeth. Most important thing to do to have good dental health is actually to have a good diet and good dental hygiene.
There's even some talk that Fluoride is actually bad for your teeth as it makes them more brittle.

1920 I was adopted but still I witnessed his decline so its stuck with me

Thank you merchant

Too lazy to come up with a bunch of citations but here I'll try to provide you with 1.
>Fluoride takes the place of iodine within the thyroid gland and leads to hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
>this is because both fluoride and iodine are halides (there really similar) therefore fluoride clogs up the path that the iodide could have takes to be absorbed by the thyroid hormone
>the thyroid needs iodine to produce it's t2 and t3 hormones
thyroid.org/iodine-deficiency/
>If you do not have enough iodine in your body, you cannot make enough thyroid hormone. Thus, iodine deficiency can lead to enlargement of the thyroid (goiter), hypothyroidism and to mental retardation in infants and children whose mothers were iodine deficient during pregnancy.
>Approximately 40% of the world’s population remains at risk for iodine deficiency.
If you can't get rid of fluoride try getting some iodine into your diet.

RO membranes need water pressure within a specific range to work. If you have abnormally low water pressure, like a tiny gravity system, you *might* need a small booster pump.

There's a lot of research out there now that Alzheimer's is caused by a bacterial infection of the brain. Best way to combat this is to have a good gut biome, as that is where all internal bacterial problems begin. Having a good diet is key.

they also have the Propur which has this specification page, looks more legit.
infowarsstore.com/proone-technical-information
Which RO system do you use?