/ourgod/ is back at it again Sup Forums can anyone stop him?

/ourgod/ is back at it again Sup Forums can anyone stop him?

express.co.uk/news/world/845578/europe-eu-news-emmanuel-macron-france-free-movement-labour-reform-support-romania

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wtD4z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OY VEY shut it down

Shiiiiiieeeeeeeet

vid.me/wtD4z

What the hell is with this guy? I can't pin him down.

Has he been chatting with Trump again?

I dont really get what is he trying to do tho

Radical centrist who believes in moderateness by any means necessary.

This actually sounds about right and it would be JUST like a Frenchman to be radically committed to moderateness and be willing to do radical things to be moderate.

I'm sad that Le Pen lost but this guy is entertaining at least.

SAVAGE moderation

My expectations were so low that I'm like meh. When he said that comment about Africa I agreed.

He's a civic nationalist and has been this whole time. Sup Forums just wanted le pen because she was basically nat soc

does anyone else ever get the feeling s is about to hit the f?

Macron is a chad wildcard. Trump is a virgin populist.

The puppy of merkel giving ultimatum's lmao

Can someone give pronostics and quick analysis of the situation?

Macron is gonna say a lot of stuff yet he will never do anything, its called a politician, his only game is trying to get people to vote for him the next election and confusing the shit out of everyone to gain support from both sides is a common tactic

only the proles in richer eu countries support him
so this is guaranteed to end in a nothing burger
... unless said frog proles revolt that is

GREAT WAR: VOL.2

FRENCH-ANGLO ALLIANCE VS CENTRAL POWERS

WE GOIN TO WAR, BOYS

Of course! It's what keeps bringing us back here. Just enjoy the show.

So then would Macron be up for Physical Removal of Commies and leftists as well as Nazis and generally all collectivist shits?

Glad to see the (((EU))) is about to fall. it spells the death for europe

B A S E D

wtf I love macron now

...this is just a big if, but what if the media is trying to sell macron to the alternative right? So the right wing reactionary is calmed down and national front doesnt do so well....

>the (((EU))) is the death of europe.
realized my message might be unclear, and i have love for europeans

Of course a non-white would like to see Europe dead.

NNNNGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGNNNNNNN

(nomnomnomnomnom)

Macaroon is is incompetent. France is under the control of a geriatric pedophile who is suffering from dementia and senility and who controls her rape victim like a puppet. He's a longterm abused child who has no thought or agency of his own but only does what his sadistic controller puts into his head.

He's gonna cave in.

He already betrayed several of his campaign's promises because they went against EU's agenda. Now he's touring eastern Europe countries and be like "plz open borders and accept refugees". He's a fucking puppet. The best he could do would be to sink with his boat.

Become Chadgela Merkél

J u p i t e r i a n

#Frexit
#Frexit

He is talking about one minor issue, a directive allowing corporations to indercut wages by using Eastern European minimum wage laws and sending people from there to a Western country for work temporarily.

He and several other countries want to change this law. It is irrelevant overall and not a major reform in Europe.

This is why his poll numbers are in the toilet. He's not toeing the line, so he's being punished. Now they are reporting he spends like ten thousand dollars a month on a makeup artist.

>Still 1% more unemployement for July.

not europe just the EU. conservative americans want europeans to govern their own nations. youre a welfarw queen if you support the EU

we constitutional bonapartism now

Macron!?? WAS HE OUR GUY ALL ALONG?

>this guy is entertaining at least.
He's offering quite a number of twists and turns.
I thought he was going to be a bog standard open the borders and bend over for Brussels type.

its okay to curse in his you fucking redditor. you wont lose gold for triggering soccer moms
i heard he cut welfare to immigrants and said that he will cleanse paris of immigrants

This

26000 for 3 months make up

Macron can to shit. Still no idea why Sup Forums likes him. He is a french moron. He doesnt even control Calais.

IRON

> The (((EU))) is Europe

neck yourself

Why doesn't he threaten to leave the EU?

Le Pen is a woman, you would have been doomed.

MACROMANIAC

Macron, Trump, and Hitler part their hair to the left.

I'm honestly flabbergasted how well he seems to be doing on his points especially since many of them are in stark contrast to his campaign and align more with his rival Le Pen. It feels like a god-tier bait and switch.

>stopping Macron
>existing in the current year

pick only one

see

also white as fuck
73 percent Scottish
27 percent Irish

Can someone deliver to me a hastily arranged summary of events?

there are none. macron made some promises to french workers that he will fight cheap workforce from EE. Now he does a tour around the EU to enforce his idea. And it not gonna happen

Ce sacré Mac'.

Well it already has, but after Charlottesville things are going to get turbo-fucked to say the least.

Got to admit, he's growing on me. Either he's trolling us, or he trolled them.

Is that Emmanuel "see a nigger pull the trigger" Macron?

The only way to win is to be both sides of the argument.

It won't work this time. The French want results and he knows it.
The election he won was the first ever to not feature any big traditional party. That doesn't mean it will be lepen though.

Holy shit Macron is like Trump but not batshit insane up his own ass, he's amazing.

>what the hell is with this guy
He was a good goy just like The others. Then he received a phone call. This is the only picture taken of the event, but there is sufficient evidence to conclude he has taken the bogpill
>how can Homonoids even compete?

When he starts with the #Frexit then he will be /ourgod/, meanwhile he its just a huge faggot corpsefucker

Macron is honestly what trump should have been but the funny thing is macron is getting way more done for the right than trump has but whenever trump does something the media ponds all over it like its the setup for a dictatorship. Wheres in macrons case they've been silent to avoid being wrong after shilling for the guy

I WILL LITERALLY GO TO FRANCE AND DEFEND MACRON TILL DEATH

FUCK THE EU

check'd

FIGHT FOR BEM

Whats the endgame of this Macron shilling?

>he doesn't enjoy funposting

>Whats the endgame of this Macron shilling?
Baiting Britain back.

We shall fight the globalists to the last Frenchman!!

Lol Mayweather spends more on his personal barber per month for his bald nigger head

>Macron requests the Pope crown him Emperor

did we really lose the election Sup Forums?

meme magic is such that even when we lose, we win. fascinating.

he's still getting paid by (((them))) but he plays the listening type of leader just because (((they))) figured out shit has to slow down for a while

I mean it's good to see shit like this but whatever... we'll see how it folds out,maybe not now but it 1-2 years max.Personally i just hoped he didn't pushed his 'join schengen' bullshit anymore.Schengen at this point is a "downgrade" in terms of security, no matter the economical gains this country would benefit from it

The (((media))) thought they stopped French Trump, but they got French Hitler instead

genius
>yes yes, open your markets for us and you can send your people to work in the west
>gibs lidl billion of euros for "development work in east"
>10 years later, eastern european economy completely dependent on the west, lidl everywhere
>fuck off slavshits. you have to go back
slavshits dun goofd

kek

>but Ahmed and his djihadi siblings can stay forever on welfare with their newly acquired citizenship
>praise the EU
t. Macron

Just about any halfwit (except dumb fucking hohols) knows Schengen is a sham.

Macron could achieve nothing without the trump smokescreen, hes making everyone else look like a moderate.

Push back against German domination of the EU to make it a proper Franco-German axis. French people are crazy haughty about their country as a source of 'Enlightenment', and get super-butthurt when they feel they aren't given their fair share of power and attention.

It's why we had to make French a working language in NATO along with English, because they were just that stubborn about not having their language play second fiddle to English.

That said, I think that Macron is out of his depth here. You cannot resist Mama Merkel unless if you're willing to go full Duda/Orban subversive, which I have seen no indication Macron is willing or even ideologically equipped to do.

>they think thinks its anyone else ut (((their))) guy

Anglos so depressed about their irrelevance they would try to make any shit about themself.
Sad.