White girl beats up racist white woman

White girl beats up racist white woman mobile.twitter.com/diorbonnet/status/900492458034962432

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DaggDagg94
mobile.twitter.com/diorbonnet/status/900492458034962432
aryanism.net/philosophy/arya/tribalism-vs-universalism/
instagram.com/colleendagg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shes not white you can tell by the way she talks and acts shes been niggerfied.

>an actual nig was the adult in this situation

they are both subhumans who I denounce

Her explaining herself on her Twitter mobile.twitter.com/DaggDagg94

Bump

She's a coal burner

When will this subversive white privilege shit end? Also those comments are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Brainwashed white women are our race's biggest enemy. Men need to man up and redpill their spouses instead of rolling over.

>being proud for committing assault
>fighting words with physical violence

Think she'll respond?

Unlikely. Liberals suck the cock of any race that isn't white.

>mobile.twitter.com/diorbonnet/status/900492458034962432

its shocking. everyone in the room is complice and aknowledge than the cute white girl did nothing wrong when the cops show off.

She even says got the video to make her look innocent and fly away.

she was so violent she punched too many times for it to be a tolerable amount... sad

the absolute state of this country
goddamnit

No kidding. If this woman is actually pregnant, that's on the little tramp whore niglet in white skin's fault. BLM and antifa pride themselves on how you shouldn't be doing things that you "don't know", as in, this is like a white person beating up someone with less privilege (a pregnant lady); as in, don't get your ass in trouble. "Should I scream at this pregnant lady and make her terrified?"
Anyways, notice how both the recorder and the trampstamp kind of acknowledge each other in the beginning of the video. There's more that happened, and little trampstamp wants to run away.
>punched too many times
>too hard
Those thuds hurt me from here. A pregnant lady? This thug needs jail time.

Also, no white groups naturally ever speak like this bitch. It's clearly forced negro accent, serious.

So those fake "Punch Nazi Women" memes you faggots made actually worked

The Preggo looks like trailer trash that is on something, and the other one looks like a wannabe black girl. They're both awful in their own ways. That being said, you shouldn't put your hands on someone in an aggressive manner like that. Bitch thought being pregnant would get her out of getting beat. The lady was right to defend herself, but took it a little far.
The baby will probably come out disfigured not from this encounter, but from the meth or whatever she's using. Sad.

Those comments prove how much dumb niggers are really dumb. Her accent is like listening to someone pretend to be British or Chinese, and all those dumb niggers on twitter are like "hell yeah BLM".

>tried to use her white privilege on me. the fact that i'm white too must have slipped her mind

these people really are retards folks

>disagreement is literately privilege you fucking racist nigger you should be hit and beaten up for saying shit i don't like you fucking asshole i'll goddamn slit your neck you fucking racist i hate racists fucking racists gotta die and know fear and shit know what i'm saying hahahaha if you say shit i dont like thats racism!!!

Haha American women fight like rabid savages if someone so much as questions their love for the BBC!

the glory of the huwhite race

Good, tribalist subhumans deserve it
aryanism.net/philosophy/arya/tribalism-vs-universalism/

So... physically assaulting people is okay as long as they have more privilege than I do.

Both are garbage, especially the nigger talking slag, just knock both their asses out and drag em away

In more ways than one

what the fuck why does she fight like a black

Honestly the fat woman acted like a cunt and even grabed her face, she had it coming.

Someone should've punched both of them in the face until they stopped being annoying cunts, then the younger one again for whatever the fuck is.

Bitch got what she deserved. Why is this posted?

Both are disgraceful to our people. Anyone defending either is a nigger.

>america
>white

>defending white women
>ever

According to blacks and minorities.

The coalburner deserves to die
instagram.com/colleendagg/

Disgusting Kid Creature on Twitter.