ITT: We predict who the Dems put on the ticket in 2020

>ITT: We predict who the Dems put on the ticket in 2020

In terms of policy, Franken is pretty by the books and uninteresting, but he could easily be marketed as something of an "Anti-Trump." I can also see them going with Warren, but she's got the stage presence of an eggfart and Trump would eviscerate her in every single debate. It would be political suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/07/22/mark-cuban-vs-trump-in2020-lasts-4-years-kick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zuckerberg is gearing up

Continued

Is he even old enough?

>Dems elect an SNL actor
>Trump is invalid though, because he had a TV show in addition to his other businesses

Libtard logic.

You're not wrong. I'm not asking who the best candidate would be, only who THE candidate will be.

the fact that this unfunny jew loser made it into government speaks volumes about how shitty this country really is.

>That pic
>A little fucked up, but not over the top
>Spot Simba in the bottom left
>SidesInOrbit.jpeg

Holy fuck that is good.

i-i don't think that's Simba

Joe Biden.

Yeah I know.

>Tiny lion-camel toe
Good eye user

Trump would stomp Franken and Zuck in the polls

Wouldn't even be close.

Liberal elitists like them but, the other 90% of the country think they're twats

The Dems have to put a spic or a nigger on every ticket from now on. Doing anything else is racist.

>In terms of policy, Franken is pretty by the books and uninteresting
Well he was on saturday night live in the 70's, so i guess he's got that going for him

the Democrats are so unbelievably fucked if they think Franken or Warren are even close to a match for Trump 2: The Awakening

Oi vey! Franken or Zuckerberg or Sanders! It's a wealth of choices for all us good goys.

I'm sure if Franken knew the questions before hand like any other Dem nominee, he could be a force to be reckoned with

Dems continue to put up candidates that have zero charisma. I hope they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/07/22/mark-cuban-vs-trump-in2020-lasts-4-years-kick

>Mark Cuban vs. Trump in 2020? 'If he lasts 4 years ... I'll be there to kick his ass'

Im telling you, Mark Cuban is the one to watch out for. Stop worrying about Zuckerberg. He's an autist who has no chance.

Mark Cuban is another billionaire, has charisma, can bring the bantz, has a good backstory that can appeal to working people and isn't a snob. He can easily be massive competition for Trump.

Kamala Harris will rebuild the Obama coalition.

It'll never happen. America elected a billionaire with no political experience. If these 4 years fail, the majority aren't likely to insert another of the same formula.

No doubt about it, she will be the nominee.

nobody's going to go to want to back to the establishment even if Trump fails. The internet has changed things forever.

And if Trump fails, all other businesspeople can run saying "watch how well a REAL businessman does things"

a jew will never be president

they prefer to operate from the shadows

Should be Tulsi Gabbard.

Bob Iger. Cap this.

She is the most dangerous by far

Dems could put a god up on the ballot... Or warren, or Billary, or Bernie, or anyone... It's pointless as long as they keep segregating and trying to target voters. Instead of shooting for minorities, small groups, and trying to outcast groups of people - god forbid you focus on the country as a whole and denounce the segregation that is BLM and other shit-stain groups.

Or keep shooting yourselves in the foot - I don't give a shit since I'm fiscally conservative. I just like the /popcorn

100%

Sup Forums needs to get woke on kamala sleeping her way to the top

This right here. She will be the nominee, they've already made the decision and it's obvious. I can't fucking wait to finally campaign for someone I actually believe in!!

Hillary Clinton. Third time's the charm

you got it all wrong. its going to be Sheboon 2020

Tulsi Gabbard is too far out of the Democrat mainstream to bring the different post-Obama factions back together. Kamala Harris is one of the few who could bring back something approximating Obama's electorally successful coalition.

>Heboon
FTFY

I hate to note that because it shows how young he is and how many future chances he'll have to run for president.

>Tulsi Gabbard
this in 2024. im voting for her over anyone.

Franken has a lot of dirt on him. He was utterly insufferable on SNL and was part of SNL during it's hedonistic glory days. So drugs and sex stories would start pouring out.

Also, Elizabeth Warren is a no-go due to her pissing off Wall Street.

It's rumored that the reason they were able to keep her from running in 2016 was due to a backroom deal Hillary and Chuck Schumer made: Warren abandons any ambitions for a Presidential run for the rest of her life, and Schumer will basically groom her to be his replacement as King of the Democrats In the Senate.

Who is that in the pic?

This

Trump's nationalism will ALWAYS Trump Democrats' identity politics until whites are a very clear minority (if that ever happens).

I'm not saying that I like either of them. I am just stating what is likely to happen. The Dems are likely to turn to someone like Kamala Harris to replicate Obama.

This, I'm Jewish and it would be impossible. They'd have to get a fake Jew. Real Jews cannot work, travel, do business, touch money, write with a pen, or use electricity from friday night to saturday nights.

even I wouldn't want a Jewish president.

>Best Korea launches nukes
>"Sir, we must counterattack!"
>lolcan'tlaunchnukesonsatuday.mp3

>Danielle Fox
>Click on the nifty triangle at the top of the post
>You're welcome

>I'm not saying that I like either of them.
i am

Joe Lieberman came extremely close to being Vice President in 2000.

It would be a shame if #TulsiOrBust was the new #BernieOrBust

XD

If repeal replace falls through (which it will because the GOP wants it to) then the dems will be able to platform on fixing a system correctly that already served so many. And that will be a very strong platform for them. 2018 could break that plan, though. If dems don't make strides in the mid-terms that they need, people won't rush to the polls for them in 2020. They won't win on many other issues.

She still looks good after the acid attack.

Even if whites become the minority, there will always be a new minority group. Notice how Asians are pissed with affirmative action in regards to getting accepted into colleges.

Either way, democrats always target the dumbfucks, the idiocracy, the lower intelligence. Which it makes sense... When you tell the bottom 90% "Hey, if you vote for us, we will advocate for giving you more money on your welfare check and EBT cards" it sounds nice... so they get out and vote sometimes... except for non-presidential elections... and if they don't like the candidates for presidential...

It can only work for so long.

They will field Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

That's a plausible rumor, but aren't warren and schumer around the same age?

Thanks. I love how pol is constantly setting traps.

now youre just fucking around user

>jewish
>north korea is best korea
wow couldn't have guessed the kike in the thread

What is he going on about? Is that a fan fic?

They trial ballooned Cory Booker and couldn't even because of his neocon and neoliberal bent.
With DWS, Trump would win two months before the election was even held.

He'd never make it, he's got the creepy uncle seat on lockdown.

Newfag.

>humanist
DIE IN A FIRE DIRTY HUMANIST TRASH
I BEG FOR THE DAY I SEE THE LAST HUMANIST DOG ENTER THE GATES OF HELL!!!!!!!

Zuckerberg, Pocahontas, or a color'd dem rep/sen. Bernie will try and run again, but fail, cause Pelosi is still in charge.

Trump will be ready for whoever it is. He has the Republican Base under his control, all he needs to do is keep the jobs coming and improve American domestic issues, especially in the midwest.

I predict the dems will be un-prepared, and again divided, due to liberals attempting to take over the main "moderate" dem base, resulting in most likely a bigger 2016 election result.

I think it will be Keith Elison (D) MN, Muslim.

He'd have a better shot running as Stuart Smalley.

I don't think he has any chance. Too much dumb shit to bring up from his SNL days. He wasn't that funny.

And when he tries to be serious he just comes off looking like a jerk.

>implying (((they))) aren't going to tank the economy soon

Basically, it will be Booker vs. Tulsi. Tulsi will win, but Booker will take an early lead.
Tulsi will win, but Israel will not allow it, so the neocon VP she will compromise for will end up President.

And she's the worst by far. She legitimately hates the constitution, America, and any white people. She's like a turbo-Obama on crack.

Frankenstein said he doesn't want the job and it looks like too much work.

This is where the Democrats gambled hard and lost.

They truly thought Obama getting elected/re-elected (but mainly re-elected) was a turning point, especially with the BS math memes about how 2012 was "the last chance the GOP had to get the Presidency due to changing demographics".

They truly truly thought they could accelerate their game plan to rely only on their minorities+white women+Blue City math equation to get permanent super majorities. They truly thought Obama getting re-elected was a turning point demographic-wise, which they fucked up big time since they ignored that not all white women and minorities think alike PLUS the notion that accelerating the SJW game plan, like with Gamergate and Berniegate, would schism the left in two and further divide their numbers to invalidate their math.

We are talking about deciphering the left, genius.

Also he sounds like a whiny jew. He's like a fucking parody.

In March 2014, Ellison was asked by comedian Bill Maher, "Then why doesn't your party come out against the Second Amendment? It's the problem." Ellison responded, "I sure wish they would. I sure wish they would.

jesus

>are u newfeg haha XD how wil u evr recvr
Newfag calling others newfags to avoid being called a newfag.

It'll be a literally who with the personality of Cenk and the comedic value of Schumer.

Not sure, but she ain't no spring chicken. Too old for this to be plausible.

Democrats need to answer right wing populism with left wing populism. We're never going back to establishment presidents, at least not campaigning as such, until some antiestablishment president fucks up so irreparably that those in power can spin it that we need some ZOG controlled puppet.

Unironically someone like Tulsi Gabbard would make for a 2020 election that I would actually give a shit about. It's just a shame she has too many principles for the Dems to stomach her.

Its a parody someone wrote, but he actually did go around connecting with middle america out of nowhere.

they will try every trick in the book, there will probably be some economic issues but I think Trump will be ready, especially considering his experience in bankruptcy and monetary policy.

Why did they think Obama getting reelected was such a big deal? It's much easier to win as the incumbent and most presidents get two terms. He also won by smaller margins than in 2008. Everyone on the left seemed to go totally mad during his second term.

What a faggot. Lol I only skimmed the screenshot before.

Wait.... Wait.... N No.

>male

Dems cant go back now

All the ideologies from the left have humanist influence in them
Goes hand & hand with (((evolution)))

Yes queen.

Problem for the left is that left wing populism is super fractured and not even compatible with each other.

The SJW wing of the progressive side actively wishes the poor working whites would just be mass murdered for wrong think already, and replaced with parasite refugees who they can manipulate to vote them into permanent majorities.

The economic wing of the progressive side meanwhile see SJW/identity politics as anti-life incarnate and needs to be stomped down and the SJWs wholesale purged and excommunicated from the DNC the same way Labor blackballed Militant in the 80s.

The later would work far better than the former, but the later is contingent on 90s Clinton era compromises with big business which would schism the economic progressives due to them feeling they got into the mess they are currently in, because they compromised before, under Obama and Clinton.

They'll put Zuckerberg in on the ticket in return for bailing then out. He doesn't expect to win, but will have a controlling interest in the Democratic party.

Either Kamala Harris or Julian Castro will be on the ticket. Warren is too fucking looney and old like Clinton.

Cory Booker really fucked himself by not bowing to the kikes. Shmuley Boteach will make sure of that. Cory gotta learn the hard way and I kinda feel bad that Booker was the pre-ordained successor to Obama but got froze out thanks to the kikes.

Stop.

This, not even joking. The black activists in the Democratic party talk about it openly. Nominating a white man for president is a no-go for them moving forward.

Hillary. THIS time it'll be different...

She's gunning for 2024/2028 not 20/20
She's way too new, and a complete unknown outside her home state.
She needs at least a few more years

Because Obama was NEVER supposed to be elected in the first place.

It was ALWAYS supposed to be Hillary in 2008. But Obama came out of nowhere, kicked Hillary's ass, and sewed up a huge chunk of the young voter demographic. He impressed TPTB so much, they forced Hillary (who all but stated she was going to have Obama murdered, when asked why she refused until the very last moment to concede in the primary) to back down.

But even then, after the assraping Obama got in 2010 and the rise of the Tea Party, they expected him to be a one term wonder. But he managed to pull out a major victory in 2012 and that made people think that time was changing and the era of the white male was over.

Right wing populism, while not as fractured as their left counterparts, is still maligned with similar issues. But if you have a charismatic candidate, the dumber portions can drink deep of that soma and be tamed. Trump sure as shit is not a white nationalist, he's far too deep in bed with jews for that to ever be the case, but his actions and demeanor placates that crowd just enough to keep their support. I would bet simply by virtue of Gabbard being the owner of a vagina, and a person of color, that alone will appease a lot of SJWs. Imagine if she were to get someone like Sanders as her VP, the guy who many progressives worship in a way similar to /ptg/ with Trump, and I can't think of a stronger chance the incredibly weakened democratic party has in this coming high school popularity contest we call a presidential race.

But Democrats are experts at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, so literally what the fuck do I know.

That's exactly the same type of thing that they said about Obama in 2008. First term Senator who isn't well known, etc.
Kamala Harris is appealing to many factions of the Dems because she is very similar to Obama.

>, until some antiestablishment president fucks up so irreparably that those in power can spin it that we need some ZOG controlled puppet.

they are betting on Trump to do just that. Idk why he's wasting time picking pointless twitter fights with the media when the future of antiestablishment politics is riding on him.

This bitch is so dumb she said Sheriff Joe should not be pardoned because he committed a crime. Her unforced errors will make her far less formidable then people think. Look for them to carefully control her. Don't expect her to be caught without a teleprompter.

communists like me and other posters make up the backbone of the democratic party and the only way we will win is with a minority candidate not another white or a hooknosed 1%er jew.

>because she is very similar to Obama.
She's black and a woman. That's literally the only reason she's being talked about.

Obama got rushed and Harris has been doing the media rounds heavily. Definitely a strong VP choice.

I could see O'Malley or Bloomberg making a run. Even Bill diBlasio lol. I think the jews want the first jewish president though lol.

The democrat primary will be interesting with all their celebrity technocrat wannabes lol.

I think their best bet is to go with Castro to solidify the latino vote and force the Trump vs Spic as an election issue.

Her not being a man puts her at a disadvantage. That's reality. She runs in 2020 and she'll be the Walter Mondale to Trump's Reagan.