"Japan need immigrants" said by Harvard professor

>Japan's population decline 300,000 per year
>this rapid decrease of population would hurt economy and society
>so let's accept 200,000 immigrants.

why do Sup Forumstards oppose to this idea?
Kenneth Saul Rogoff, the harvard professor actually encourage Japan to take more immigrants.

IMF, United nations, World bank, OECD also support it too.

How can you refute them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtu.be/1jZUBqhX1gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im the pope and i say no migrants for japan
case closed
end the thread and never post again

but Catholic pope support open border policy... wtf

>How can you refute them?
with this

not for japan

But what does Japan think? Of course the enemies of Japan agrees that it should be destroyed by Nigger and Arab immigration.

Always knew that you were secretly /ourguy/

Remember when Leftists were saying that the world was overpopulated and we needed much less people? Now suddenly we need to import the third-world into our countries because we actually stopped having as many kids like they wanted.

The population, per capita, is actually too fucking large. It actually needs to decline, and we're not even arguing about social cohesion or the earsure of Japanese tradition, genetics, and society.

based cuck pope
i reaffirm my allegiance to the church right here, and right now.

because your entire country is like hardly even the size of california but you have a population crammed in there like sardines. I don't think losing 300k even hurts you. remember when you let in just 30 refugees and 27 of them committed crimes within a week? Unless Japan plans on starting a US style prison industrial complex I say don't let them in.

Destroy your culture senpai. (((Harvard))) wills it

Make it easier for people to have and raise kids. Problem solved - and will solve irself over time.

Accepting immigrants is like injecting aids because you got a headache.

I just wanna say, Pope Shalom Sandnigger, it's an honour to speak to you.

WAD DA FUGG I LOVE GADOLIG NAO :DDD

That's anti-semitic you shitlord. Harvard is extremely proportionate in their concern for national diversity. It's not like the faculty et al are pushing their own tribe through.

I bet you're white too.

Bringing in immigrants will only fuck the economy of Japan more.

>More taxes to pay for all the gibmedats that would have to be given out to the refugees
>The very large majority of refugees in Europe do not have jobs and refuse to look for jobs

>>tfw nip here we go again need migrants nigger shit

Yup.
That's right please accept some semites and niggers in your country.
May Allah allow us to establish sharia in Japan.
We're going to replace the local population in less than a century.

>why do Sup Forumstards oppose to this idea?

you're asking the wrong people why

why don't you people support it?

Japan lost everything when their stock market crashed anyway, immigrants will never be able to create Japan's economic optimism in the 80s. I say let them die with what they have left - their culture and pride intact. I salute what you have accomplished Japan, but it's time to rest.

Pics or it didn't happen sir

Moar burakumin!

Why does Japan need more people? The whole world in general needs less humans not more.

If you want to stop global warming, you need less people.

I like Abe. He is a good prime minister.
I hope he will work as prime minister more 10 years.

What becomes of all the countries they immigrate from? Don't those countries need to keep their populations up as well?

>Japan's population decline 300,000 per year

So what?

kys toesucker

Yeah. The Japs just can't wait to let in niggers and mudslimes to pay their pensions and wipe their asses for them when they get old. Why is the argument always how the economy will suffer but never mind the tech advances. And society? What about it? Does this Harvard cunt want to ruin it or something? Fuck Harvard. Fuck Harvard professors. Fuck immigration and just fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

youtu.be/1jZUBqhX1gM

>US accepts unlimited immigrants.
>Working class wages plummet.
>Middle class wages stagnant.
>Middle and upper classes taxed to death to pay for working class and poor.
>Immigrants a net drain on federal and state budgets.

"B-b-but m-my Marxist professor said immigrants are good for the economy!"

Oh

japan has the sovereign right- just like any other nation- to determine who, how, and for what reason other people immigrate/emigrate into their nation
it's not about opposition
it's their choice
fuck off, LARPing VPNfag

sage and a half

Please take Mexicans, A lot of Mexicans.

What's the name of the Harvard professor that said this.

What about all the advances they're making in innovative automation?

Exactly what the west should have done.

Found it.

We're building robots to keep shitskins out. You guys should have done the same.

why listen to meddlesome leftist globalist professors when your country is doing great.

Yeah exactly, what's wrong with this? Are their fields going un-farmed or something?

and what happens when the migrants all get old, and you find yourself in the exact same situation a few decades down the track, only now not only are your old people needing pensions but you have a bunch of black people living in ghettos also dependent on welfare?

nobody NEEDS fucking immigrants..nobody

>How can you refute them?
With their own words.

Japan is overpopulated, everyone knows that, and every think tank mentioned this at least once. Why would Japan have to absolutely maintain its size and economy when everyone thinks it should scale down? Its dwindling population is the perfect opportunity to scale down to a more reasonable size.

perpetual capitalism is not viable long term

things will come falling down sooner or later

better to take the hit now

"what goes up must come down"

look at rome etc

THIS THREAD IS BAIT FAGGOTS
>THIS THREAD IS BAIT FAGGOTS

>so let's accept 200,000 immigrants.

Sure, why not?

lol i remember these

I remember you.
Japanese lady staying in vatican.

The only danger to Japan is there's no stopping China from getting their revenge once the US empire collapses.