My woman is 1/4 black. Conservative and religious though. Pic is her. What do...

My woman is 1/4 black. Conservative and religious though. Pic is her. What do? I think she's gorgeous and want to breed with her.

does she have big thighs and a cute tummy

Oh yeah well I'm 17 percent black

Breed. As meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad.

Does she smile and show pleasant enthusiasm when you mount her?

That woman is not 1/4 black. 1/16 at most.

Octoroon kids desu

Yes she does

this. hexadecaroon at best.

We had this thread last night and you said she was 1/4 Mexican. Frig off.

She does

Last thread you said she was 1/4 Mexican.

Let me try her out first. I'll let you know after.

Last time you said she was Mexican you lying weirdo.

she's a qt. don't listen to basement dwelling, loli & trap masturbating incels ffs.

Bullshit 1/4.

Black traits are like a stain that takes way more than two generations to clean out.

Yesterday she was 1/4 Hispanic. Sage this raging impotent cock sucker.

She's fucking ugly. A 6 at best. I couldn't imagine waking up to that mug for the rest of my days.

Out breed the black.

I love her

She is. Her grandfather is black.

Make some octaroon kids.

Preferably with huge, milky, tits.

I bet she got nigger nipples tho :(

No she's not, fag. She's probably a 7/10. Lots of people don't take great still photos either.
If she can be a good mother she can make good looking kids. Just know how to raise em right and you're good, OP.

No, he wasn't.

It's simply not possible for nigger genes to just go away after 2 generations.

Maybe she's 1/16 or 1/32. No more.

She's Whiter than me and I'm 0% Black (not even part Italian)

Truly the words of a faggot. Whatever nipples are attached to those is fine.

she is 1/4 black??? how the fuck?? well if you are white and your kids and grandkids marry pure white then the race is cleaned. you just gotta keep marrying pure white
(i know the gene stay but they go dormant or something the more white genes get in there)

"Wer Jude ist, bestimme ich" Goring

Lat night she was mestiza. You're a day OP.

She was 1/4 Mexican the last time you made this thread....

blue eyes, let me tell you if you have nigger blood it literally makes blue eyes die out in one generations

the only way she can have blue eyes is if the grandfather was mixed and not him but a few generations before him

Checked for being absolute truths. Stop trying to get us to accept quadroons and spics.

Yesterday this chick was 1/4 Mexican. Which one is it.

Why have I seen this exact thread multiple times in the past 24 hours I wonder.

Why are shills using the ancap flag so much these days?

Just cum in her mouth or ass. Don't breed. Problem solved.

So, OP, today your woman is 1/4 black? She's a shapeshifter then, because last night you started this same thread with that same pic and said she was 1/4 Mexican and never mentioned black. I can't wait to find out what 1/4 she is tomorrow. I hope she shapeshifts into 1/4 Swiss.