Racist white woman BTFO by a woke white girl

Racist white woman BTFO by a woke white girl youtu.be/plqPXzyyuqQ

All shitposting aside, are white women salvageable?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaggDagg94/status/900453263820062721
instagram.com/colleendagg/
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1OUXzF6Ws
psychologytoday.com/articles/200601/mixed-race-pretty-face
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1068/p6626?id=p6626
journals.sagepub.com.sci-hub.cc/doi/pdf/10.1068/p6626
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf
vimeo.com/32542998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

53% are

let me guess; two middle fingers to the face and screeching voice, god I hate all these cunts

Surprise surprise

>3 months pregnant
>clearly intoxicated
Nobody gets up and tries to fight after a beating like that. She must've not cared enough about the life of that unborn child while she was getting wasted

American women are fucking disgusting. Even the white ones act like negroid chimps. That country is lost.

calm the fuck down. people are people. who cares. move on.

Not relevant to this board. Also, the one chick is a nigger-fucking wigger. I hope she gets set on fire by the insecure demon she's with, she deserves it for ever associating with them and acting like one herself.

Looks like a Coal burners convention

dude, that's white trash. they are the scum, they degenerate our gene pool, they are trash.

Both are awful.

no shit. shes a drunk bitch at night in some motel. maybe coming from a country concert.

yah thats america.

>white
>talks in ebonics
>acts like a black
ahh, what did america mean by this?

Every tenant in my properties are white niggers. This country is lost and I regret serving it.

Best thing to do is prep for the coming collapse.

I grew up in a ghetto in detroit and i dont sound like this

can we just take light skinned latinas instead?

All niggers aren't black, all blacks aren't niggers.

>are white women salvageable

You're looking at what 98% of white women would do to the salvageable 2%. The answer is no.

Disgusting.

>>>/Reddit/

> the one chick is a nigger-fucking wigger

but why u kno that?

Fucking coal burning bitch whore twitter:
twitter.com/DaggDagg94/status/900453263820062721

LOL and she has a nigger baby

I think I'm gonna puke

instagram.com/colleendagg/

What is the appeal of having a kid that looks like that? Jokes aside, and I'm not just being mean or whatever, but there must be some serious mental illness at play for a woman to want to have that instead of pic related

white privileged on white privilege

its literally always southern women who are like this

You forget women are easily influenced by trends, celebrities and tv. They want to emulate what they see, it's that easily really.

black people no it too

>"all mixed up"

is something I've heard black people say for mixed kids. trust me that whole

>I only want pure kids

is the same for blacks. they basically focus on a guy that has good hair and a good nose. I'm not making this shit up.

>blacks that date whites

yeah most blacks look down on this. they think whites are the devil. but they all secretly want a white bf or gf.

That's a young child, the other was a baby that looked not even a year old.
Plus, tan skin curly hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pale skin straight hair

>Exodus 21:22-25
"“If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

>hollywood
>cultural marxist kikes
>(((melting pot)))
>black president
>liberals
america is dead

I G G Y
G
G
Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1OUXzF6Ws

Having that black president for 8 years really fucked you guys up. I honestly didn't think it would have that big of an impact when it happened. My brother was saying shit like "this is the end for America" and "this is the beginning of the end for white people" and I was laughing at him at the time, but I really think he might have been onto something now. It caused a massive shift, and everything has gone in the completely wrong direction.

Anybody sleepy?????

because you're cherry picking, you pathetic loser. there's mixed raced people more beautiful than anything your miserable family history ever produced or will ever produce, this if of course if it doesn't end with you for being a worthless loser talking shit on the internet for a living

Both are gross. Glad I don't live around these kinds of women.

Are these the kinds of women found in the larger cities?

most mixed-raced people are mutants you fucking idiot nigger

Mutts are objectively gross, and their mental illness levels are through the roof because they have no identity and are constantly wondering why mummy couldn't sleep with a white man. The most bile directed at white people is always spewed by mutts because they are so hurt and bitter that they are only half white. It tears them up inside. And I can see why. If I was all mixed up, I'd be pretty damn pissed off too.

pic related was hailed as some kind of beauty queen by the British press during the london olympics. She is about the best that half castes can offer, and I dunno, maybe it's just me but I think she's gross.

LOL

>posts the equivalent of a white person with a tan and plump lips

>comparing a young girl to a baby
why is Sup Forums so retarded? And that baby is pretty cute desu

Sup Forums is desperately trying to shill the "mixed kids are ugly" meme with their cherry picked photos. meanwhile, in the real world, everyone agrees that mixed people are the most good looking

nigger detected

Not by far. Everyone I've heard talking about them thinks they're ugly unless they're hapas, then they're cute.

Oh, and there are the young white chicks who like the mixed black babies because "they look like little monkeys, how cute!"

But mostly, people don't think about mixed race people.

When did all white women become dindu's?

because they look more white of course

>unless they're hapas, then they're cute.
Only Sup Forums thinks hapas are cute
irl nobody even knows what a hapa is, they look white

>proceeds to cherry pick a bit more
another idiot. how lucky of me
bs. don't be a fucking idiot. how much of a loser you have to be to deny black people their beauty when it's staring you in the face?

Where is the racist bit ?

I've never heard the term hapa offline, but I've still heard remarks about the half asians around. Generally thought of as cute, when thought of at all.

ever seen the slags in your own country, Nigel?
this is what happens to society when you turn away from traditional values and it's happening all across the West (and Far East)

>mutts are this easy to trigger

The insecurity is real

the fuck is wrong with this bitch's face?
looks like a tranny coal miner

Fucking meme flag troll fuck off

Every.
Fucking.
TIME.

meanwhile in the real world
>mixed race are the fastest growing demographic in the US
>scientific studies determined they are also the most attractive
>dominate athletics
>dominate politics
>occupy the highest levels of the social ladder and determine the social landscape
>hybrid vigor

inb4 some shit study from the East Germany in the 1950's that proves mixed people are miserable. inb4 muh minnesota study. Get fucked and stay BTFO racelets. keep to your cherry picked memes of robert deniro's son and that polish lego chick.

>ywn have a strong nigger body with 130+ IQ and the face of a conquistador

once a woman is blacked she is no longer accepted as white.
but both are trash here anyways who cares.

>because you're cherry picking
who is really cherry picking, senpai?

If you took her face shape as it is, and edited in common European colors, she would suddenly be much more attractive.

She doesn't look "black" anyways. By black I mean the West Africans we have in America. She looks more eastern African- almost, but not quite, like the dark-skinned caucasian groups in Ethiopia.

>scientific studies determined they are also the most attractive

proof? Everything I've seen from scientific studies on attraction and race show that people are attracted to their own race, and out of their own race, they are more attracted to people who are distantly related.

she beats like a nigga, too

everyone but larpers

You're too funny, nigger

she has a nose like Elsa Jean and dyes her hair blonde to indulge her boyfriend's fetish
"white"

Even if any of that were true, it's just human nature to want to have children who look like you. That's like 50% of the fun of having kids. Having cute little mini-me versions of yourself running around. I have never, ever, seen a biracial child who looks like the white parent. In some cases there is a resemblance to the darker parent, but I've never seen one that takes after the white parent. And that is just insanity to me, to want to pass on your genes, to have offspring, but for it to look nothing like you. But I dunno, maybe that's part of the appeal to them. Maybe that's what's "hip" these days. "Hey, my kid looks nothing like me! Isn't it great?!"

>being a butthurt nigger

Lol your genes make everything uglier.

>proof?
psychologytoday.com/articles/200601/mixed-race-pretty-face
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1068/p6626?id=p6626
>if i post pictures of african tribe dwellers, it will make me look cool and aloof
k racelet. keep trying, you're amusing me

let me guess, you don't have kids?
let me guess, you're also a virgin?
let me guess, your name is ahmed?

come on lad, stop using anecdotal bullshit and your own insecure obsession with mixed race people cloud your thoughts. Accept that you are inferior and move on. If people were as superficial as you, there wouldn't be 135k adoptions just in the US per year.

HAHAA you stupid nigger, that psychologytoday link only talks about asians/white mixing

Fucking niggers are dumb as fuck

ethno groups that are too pure start getting goofy looking like a classic English face almost looks like Sloth from the goonies or stub nosed Sven or the classic jew look.
But same race mixing ethnicities looks good to me.
Not particularly different races mixing.

You are the one cherry picking, using the picture of a model, rather than the average mixed baby. Of course some mixed people can grow to be short of alright. Specially when baptithed in make up.

You know my point is valid, that's why you respond with childish ad hominems. Not everything has to be written down in a scientific study for it to be true. If you can't accept the fact that most people are happy when their kids look like them, then you are mired in really hopeless levels of self-delusion.

>Mutts are objectively gross, and their mental illness levels are through the roof because they have no identity and are constantly wondering why mummy couldn't sleep with a white man.

QFT

I don't want to see this shit but how is she racist ?

i almost feel bad for you 52%er. You don't get to be in the 50/50 club while at the same time you can't call yourself a pure huwhite man. You're just a mutt, not even a purebred or crossbred. keep up with the mental gymnastics though, its funny. Dance for me pablo, dance.

Brits are by the far the ugliest race of "whites" on this planet. Who the fuck would want their kid to look like John Oliver or Stephen Fry?

>gets btfo with facts, studies, and non anecdotal evidence
>"dude stop using facts, you know im right just use ur feelings dude, everyone thinks like me"
this is why you're a virgin user. I like how you avoided that question.

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1068/p6626?id=p6626

Asian and white mixing. I've already said I've heard people call those mixes attracted, and that's the only mix I've heard called more attractive.

I would think of having one myself; however

>health problems associated with Hapas
>the study is based in the UK
>you know, with English people

Sorry to all the English here, but you guys have some ugly-as-fuck-almost-look-deformed people. But then when you do have a attractive people, they seem to be extremely attractive. Is that a thing anyone else has noticed? English women are either hags or they're the most beautiful.

For anyone who wants access to the full study

journals.sagepub.com.sci-hub.cc/doi/pdf/10.1068/p6626

Mixed raced black white people are almost always lower class and associated with negative life outcomes like crime, low earning potential , alcoholism or drug problems and poor performance in school.

Mixed race white Asian or white Latin or white other have alright life outcomes because it tends to be more middle class and quite educated people of each race who decide to race mix in those ways. Especially white asian which is common among professional couples and couples working in technology.

But as you mentioned, mixed race black-white people are on average half a standard deviation less intelligent than white people due to their low IQ genes from the black side.

Race mixing with a nigger is on average going to make your kids significantly more stupid.
See pic related and source
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf

P.s. Hybrid vigor is only observed in species that have been selectively bred to have tiny gene pools selecting just one or two traits like crop yield or weather resistance or sloping back (German sheoherd's) . You only see hybrid vigor when mixing breeds of pedigree dogs or crops with artificially small gene pools , not from breeding between any two populations.

Go collect some more welfare, nigger.

Science states niggers are ugly beasts

You lose again, you dumb nigger

>English women are either hags or they're the most beautiful.

I don't know why English women are typically so unfortunate looking. Too many bleach their hair poorly, apply makeup like a Mexican-American middleschooler, and smile as if they're in pain.

>Quintessentially american

Fpbp

What facts, what studies? You didn't cite any facts, all you did was call me a virgin and call me an Achmed. I "dodged" the question because it's completely irrelevant to the discussion. We are talking about the attractiveness of mixed race people and the mindset of their parents, not about how many sexual partners I've had.

that's the only way to balance it. or else how do I make my point clear?
it's a stupid argument anyway, some people are ugly some people are pretty. always was and always will be and mixing has little to do with it.

if you want to get scientific about it, the existent work is sparse and poorly based but curiously it favors mixed raced people:

vimeo.com/32542998

>You're cherry picking
>Posts super model who looks like a white girl with a tan

holy kek the denial is strong with this one. Racelets are going crazy with rage

>thread is about attractiveness and overall success
>goes to IQ meme statistics
try to keep up here ahmed.

she's ugly. she's only as pretty as what is white about her DESU

hahah I kicked your nigger ass

Take your subhuman IQ elsewhere, nigger

>it's a stupid argument anyway, some people are ugly some people are pretty. always was and always will be and mixing has little to do with it.
>some people are stupid some people are smart
>some people are evil some people are good
>there are assholes in every race

Wow so deep bro. What matter is the % you nigger and there are way more beautiful white people than there are beautiful niggers and halfniggers.

we are talking about attractiveness and I put up two studies that proved it vs. your single anecdote about wanting to have kids that looked like you. I'm assuming you're an ahmed because you argue using feelings instead of facts. Are you really white user? I would've expected a white bonger to be more intellectually honest tbqhfamalam

WTF is wrong with this bitches face? She obviously had cheap plastic surgery on her nose to GET RID OF what was black about her LOLOL. You are proving our point.

You're mixed up with the second lowest race on earth (first would be abos) don't talk about denial you untermensch.

>it's a stupid argument anyway

Yep.

>all this anglo and moorish/mudslime rapebaby salt
is there a single pure white man ITT that can refute my claims?

>t. never been to England

Yeah our women aren't the best, but this kind of talk is the same as me saying "every single American woman is horrifically obese except a few who are really slim, I know this because I saw it on the internet"

brownness adds nothing to a pretty white face.
blacks make fun of other blacks based on how dark they are. Melanin is as good as shit as far as beauty is concerned.

not true. she stopped when it was clear she won and the other woman wasn't going to fight back.

it's a stupid subject. you're not going to be deep about it. only idiots think race makes a difference
>percentage
what percentage? talking out of your ass?

From where atlantis ? Most french and brits are pure white despite your mutt fantaisies. Anyway I rather be an arab/white mutt than a fucking half nigger.

>Americanised-Australian
doesnt count. she's a capitalist product of american pop culture.

>only idiots think race makes a difference

Yeah ok dude you can leave Sup Forums now.

kek a documentary based on a book written by a jew married to a jewess claiming mixed breeds are superior. Seems legit

>t. never been to England

Was there last month. I'm English myself. Sure, there are pleasant English women about. But as I said, bad bleach jobs are ubiquitous, and makeup is applied to cover rather than enhance. To call them clowns would be an exaggeration, but not entirely undeserved.